Why are Boosted Americans Testing Positive for COVID More than Those Without the Extra Shot?

tankasnowgod

Why are boosted Americans testing positive for COVID more than those without extra shot?

They explain this away by saying it's the young who are not getting boosters and because of over-testing for COVID. Any ideas as to the real reason?

I'm sure this is the number one factor. People who get "boosted" obviously believe in the Covid narrative more than anyone else. As such, they probably "test" themselves for Covid more so than any other group.

Remember, the tests for Covid are 100% meaningless. Always have been, always will be. Anthony Colpo wrote an excellent article detailing how Covid tests were a sham back in November of 2020. Nothing has changed in that regard-

There might be another factor in that all the "tests" for so called "Covid" actually test for proteins that are said to be indicative of having Covid (they are surrogate tests, and do not test directly for a "virus"). The vaccines that use a "recombinant spike protein" (J&J, AZ, and Novavax) may contain the same types of protein or fragments that the tests are looking for. So, in addition to doing more covid "tests," they may also test positive more frequently than their less shot brethren, and those that refused the injections altogether. The same could be true for the mRNA shots.

The only other way to diagnose so called "Covid" is by symptoms, and those line up 100% with the common cold and flu.

Also, the US is the country that has done more COVID tests than any other, with over 1 Billion being done, according to Statista-

That's 150 Million more tests than India, even though the US has roughly 1/4th the population. So, it's logical that the most tested group in the most tested country would return the most positives, just from raw numbers.

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Also, the US is the country that has done more COVID tests than any other, with over 1 Billion being done, according to Statista-

I actually saw covid tests for sale at a cheapo gas mart. The kind where you stand outside and pay at a window. Box of them on the counter where you pay for gas.

OP
belcanto

belcanto

I'm sure this is the number one factor. People who get "boosted" obviously believe in the Covid narrative more than anyone else. As such, they probably "test" themselves for Covid more so than any other group.

Remember, the tests for Covid are 100% meaningless. Always have been, always will be. Anthony Colpo wrote an excellent article detailing how Covid tests were a sham back in November of 2020. Nothing has changed in that regard-

There might be another factor in that all the "tests" for so called "Covid" actually test for proteins that are said to be indicative of having Covid (they are surrogate tests, and do not test directly for a "virus"). The vaccines that use a "recombinant spike protein" (J&J, AZ, and Novavax) may contain the same types of protein or fragments that the tests are looking for. So, in addition to doing more covid "tests," they may also test positive more frequently than their less shot brethren, and those that refused the injections altogether. The same could be true for the mRNA shots.

The only other way to diagnose so called "Covid" is by symptoms, and those line up 100% with the common cold and flu.

That's 150 Million more tests than India, even though the US has roughly 1/4th the population. So, it's logical that the most tested group in the most tested country would return the most positives, just from raw numbers.
You make a lot of sense! Thanks for your wisdom.

Neeters 27

P

pineywoodrooter

the tests have a very poor accuracy rating. many false positives. and really, theres no need to get tested anymore. even travellers dont have to since this week. its just a cold. nothing to worry about.

This. The tests are not accurate. My girlfriend took five of them in April. Two came back negative and three came back positive.

It could be that someone willing to take the Vax takes the "virus" more seriously and is more influenced to take a test if they feel ill.

Birdie

the tests have a very poor accuracy rating. many false positives. and really, theres no need to get tested anymore. even travellers dont have to since this week. its just a cold. nothing to worry about.
I am constantly surprised that the PCR tests which don't work are still being done. Are there any reliable tests? And it's not just a cold if you get hospitalized where the treatment has killed many.

GeoX

How can we trust any raw data or report or analysis regarding the supposed virus and injection (even if it confirms our suspicions)? This is all part of the psy-op -- controlled opposition, half-truth propaganda, FUD and so on.

Don't waste your precious time. Enough of reading and commiserating for 2 years. Act!

Neeters 27

This. The tests are not accurate. My girlfriend took five of them in April. Two came back negative and three came back positive.

It could be that someone willing to take the Vax takes the "virus" more seriously and is more influenced to take a test if they feel ill.
here we were forced to get vaxxed to keep our jobs. (and I work from home and never ever see a client, I take phone calls from other provinces in french for a bank!) no ifs ands or buts...and mandatory testing 3x a week for those in health care settings, and if i want to visit my stepmom at her retirement residence (not a nursing home, she's fit and healthy) I have to be tested to enter the building...my friend's mom in another private retirement residence, has tested positive for months on end, yet she never ever was sick. she was isolated in her small unit apt and was forbidden to leave it! food was left outside her door. no visitors ever. and she pays over $4500 a month for that place, its sickening!

OP
belcanto

belcanto

here we were forced to get vaxxed to keep our jobs. (and I work from home and never ever see a client, I take phone calls from other provinces in french for a bank!) no ifs ands or buts...and mandatory testing 3x a week for those in health care settings, and if i want to visit my stepmom at her retirement residence (not a nursing home, she's fit and healthy) I have to be tested to enter the building...my friend's mom in another private retirement residence, has tested positive for months on end, yet she never ever was sick. she was isolated in her small unit apt and was forbidden to leave it! food was left outside her door. no visitors ever. and she pays over $4500 a month for that place, its sickening!
And here Justin Trudeau (almost called him Brandon) is double vaxxed, double boosted, and just caught COVID. Because the shots work SO WELL! :rolleyes:

P

pineywoodrooter

The real kicker was when they required Americans returning from overseas to show proof of a negative test, and many other states implemented Vax passports, while illegal immigrants at the southern border didn't have to meet either requirement.

ndn

it sounds like the simplicity of lower immunity because of the shot

OliviaD

I actually saw covid tests for sale at a cheapo gas mart. The kind where you stand outside and pay at a window. Box of them on the counter where you pay for gas.
I'm sure this is very accurate, reliable 'scientific' testing.......

Why are boosted Americans testing positive for COVID more than those without extra shot?

They explain this away by saying it's the young who are not getting boosters and because of over-testing for COVID. Any ideas as to the real reason?
most unvaccinated people DONT WASTE THEIR TIME getting tested because they know the testing is fake....so its 95% to 98% vaccinated people that get tested....so all/most covid positive cases are from vaccinated people....and now even the government data charts show its the vaccinated people that are getting sick mostly...vs unvaccinated......its even becoming VERY clear even to the sheeple now....INCLUDING the sheeple in my circles!!!!! they are all switching over to our sides now!!!!! hence the BIG HARD PUSH to scare people into getting vaccinated more so and more so. THEY are really amping up the FEAR tactic because THEY "the ancient OLD WORLD ORDER" are getting desperate because people are waking up at a INCREDIBLE rate......god bless everyone and god save our children