Status
Not open for further replies.

Vivin3BC

Contrary to the western population, the people in African tribes seem to be very compassionate, chill, down to earth and just super welcoming.

Why is the west so low iq and patriotic? It’s funny how white people love to portray themselves as the superior race, but most of them seem incredibely close minded and autistic.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I don’t think it’s all black and white (pun intended). I’ve worked with numerous native Africans and they all came here for a reason and it wasn’t because they had a perfect, chill life in their own country.

P

Peatness

I can't image why any African tribe would be chilled, Kissinger and co. have made it quite clear they will never be left alone to prosper. Africa no longer belongs to the Africans; they leave because the continent has been deliberately destabilised to serve the interest of Western elites.

Aad

I don’t think it’s all black and white (pun intended). I’ve worked with numerous native Africans and they all came here for a reason and it wasn’t because they had a perfect, chill life in their own country.
That's because Western countries raped their continent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom