Why Am I All Of A Sudden Getting Bad Leg And Foot Cramps When I Jog

Ideal man

What could i be low in i take d3 zinc magnesium and aspirin and i still hurt any suggestions

yerrag

Low potassium? If you had recent diarrhea or have been urinating a lot lately, potassium, as well as b-vitamins especially b1, can become low.

Or, you're just low in potassium because you take little potassium in the diet.

If you have low potassium stores, easy for you to become low in potassium by just diarrhea or frequent urination.

But potassium stores can stay low even if you take plenty of potassium but you're low in magnesium stores. You need magnesium stores to be high so potassium can be stored in your body.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Low potassium? If you had recent diarrhea or have been urinating a lot lately, potassium, as well as b-vitamins especially b1, can become low.

Or, you're just low in potassium because you take little potassium in the diet.

If you have low potassium stores, easy for you to become low in potassium by just diarrhea or frequent urination.

But potassium stores can stay low even if you take plenty of potassium but you're low in magnesium stores. You need magnesium stores to be high so potassium can be stored in your body.
Would getting a potassium suppliment help

yerrag

Yes, but you can already get plenty of potassium from diet - meat, fruits, vegetables. And they don't contain contaminants, e.g. heavy metals, that come with supplements. Besides, potassium is plentiful in food. A banana contains 500mg potassium, so it's easy to get them in food.

OP
Ideal man

Ideal man

Yes, but you can already get plenty of potassium from diet - meat, fruits, vegetables. And they don't contain contaminants, e.g. heavy metals, that come with supplements. Besides, potassium is plentiful in food. A banana contains 500mg potassium, so it's easy to get them in food.
Guess ill be eating bananas and oats