Whole milk vs skim

tommyg130

Skim vs Whole milk.. what nutrients /vitamins do you lose when you drink skim? To me Whole feels way more satisfying.

What part of the milk contains the majority of vitamin A and calcium , lactoferin, ceurplasmin etc ? If I drink skim am I missing out on the bulk of these goodies^? Thank you

aniciete

Skim vs Whole milk.. what nutrients /vitamins do you lose when you drink skim? To me Whole feels way more satisfying.

What part of the milk contains the majority of vitamin A and calcium , lactoferin, ceurplasmin etc ? If I drink skim am I missing out on the bulk of these goodies^? Thank you
Vitamin A is a fat soluble so skim wouldn’t have nearly as much as whole, hence why they add vitamin a into low fat milk. I tried 1%, 2% and skim but they all made me super aggresive and feel estrogenic.

OP
T

tommyg130

Do you think it made you that way because of the fortified added vitamin A? Was yours store bought ? I have raw skim milk so no A added ?

aniciete

Do you think it made you that way because of the fortified added vitamin A? Was yours store bought ? I have raw skim milk so no A added ?
I was skimming my own raw milk I’ve never drank store bought. I’m not sure why but the low fat felt like it was just going right through me while whole milk made me relaxed and felt like a complete meal.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals