Who Wants To Be My Coach?

So I was thinking.. :tearsofjoy: I'm pretty new around here and I don't know much about supplements, dosages and things like that.

And I don't want to pester the portal with 1654321 threads.

So, is there anybody (well-researched) here feeling like giving me a hand in the process?

Don't expect to have nothing but my friendship in return. :blush:

Well, that's it. Please don't fight each other. :tearsofjoy:

tfcjesse

It is up to each reader to assimilate for themselves the information scattered throughout these forums. You will notice a certain ambiguity and dissonance of opinion here. That is not to devalue the information, but it should encourage a personal growth by trial and error as you move through the journey of raypeatforum enlightenment.

-coach

Vileplume

It is up to each reader to assimilate for themselves the information scattered throughout these forums. You will notice a certain ambiguity and dissonance of opinion here. That is not to devalue the information, but it should encourage a personal growth by trial and error as you move through the journey of raypeatforum enlightenment.

-coach
Tfc is an acronym, standing for “The Forum Coach”

Candy

I also want a coach haha.

Seriously does anyone know of a coach who speaks Spanish?

MaxVerstappen

I think the best thing is to educate yourself. If you're interested in Peats work, read his articles, listen to his interviews etc. Don't forget to read others as well, and not become a follower of just one man.

Understanding health is the best way to heal yourself. You can feel your body the best, leaving everything in the hands of a coach leaves you dependent.

If you want to start experimenting on yourself, don't jump into hormones and supplements at first. Start with experimenting with the foods you eat, and the natural environment around you. Then, when you optimize that and have a better understanding of your body, you can experiment with supplements/hormones etc.

Just my 2 cents

Davsey85

-coach

I agree with this

Experimentation

Some have even found a keto/carnivore to

be best.There may be truths that are not

universal.

S-VV

If you want help, you have to be proactive about it. Post symptoms, blood test results and past therapeutic interventions in a coherent and ordered manner. There are many people here that love to help.