WHO: The physical presence of the child at the vaccination session, is considered to imply consent

miquelangeles

Considerations regarding consent in vaccinating children and adolescents between 6 and 17 years old page 3

Implied consent procedures are common practice in many countries.
Subsequently, the physical presence of the child or adolescent, with or without an accompanying parent at the vaccination session, is considered to imply consent. This practice is based on the opt-out principle and parents who do not consent to vaccination are expected implicitly to take steps to ensure that their child or adolescent does not participate in the vaccination session. This may include not letting the child or adolescent attend school on a vaccination day, if vaccine delivery occurs through schools.

yerrag

The invisible hand of Zion at work as usual with their polemics.

Birdie

Yikes, it's from the WHO. Got to warn parents. Thank you.

Drareg

Psychopaths, mental derangement in full flow, the mad don’t know their mad.
We can see where this line of reasoning leads, a child present implies consent, it sounds like something the paedophile Jeffrey Epstein came up with along with bill Gates.

tankasnowgod

The WHO isn't a government organization, but they still hit the nail on the head right here-

This may include not letting the child or adolescent attend school on a vaccination day, if vaccine delivery occurs through schools.

Most likely, public schools. When you avail yourself of a benefit from the state, you also take on any corresponding liability.

You are allowing them to be Wards of the State for 6-8 hours a day. It only makes sense the State would have a say in how they are raised.

yerrag

really? do we need anti Jewish sniping here. Wtf?
Unless you are a Zionist yourself, you shouldn't be identifying all Jews as Zionists. That is stereotyping. There are many Jews who do not like what Zionists are doing. And many Christians who like what Zionists do.

Unless you are a Zionist yourself, you shouldn't be identifying all Jews as Zionists. That is stereotyping. There are many Jews who do not like what Zionists are doing. And many Christians who like what Zionists do.

enough. Completely off topic.

DC has a law allowing minors to consent to covid vaxing. It’s a scandal. Parents are suing.

yerrag

Completely off topic.
i beg to disagree. Hence I use Invisible Hand. The influence of Zionists permeates our world and all its intractable evils. I would make a list, but I would only be speaking of things you are deliberately blind to. The WHO acting in dumbfounding ways that are anti-humanity can only be explained in terms of the dynamics of power and influence that act like an invisible hand. The invisible hand should be God, but it isn't.

Ben.

If i were to go out at night trying to pick up a girl to have sex with ... could i make this claim and assumption up aswell? Let me use their own sentences and exchange a few words:

Implied consent procedures are common practice in many countries.
Subsequently, the physical presence of the female, with or without an accompanying parent at the hunting area, is considered to imply consent. This practice is based on the opt-out principle and parents who do not consent to intercourse are expected implicitly to take steps to ensure that their daughter does not participate in the mating session. This may include not letting the daughter attend the hunting area on a mating day.

Obviously this is beyond stupid. Reminds me of instances where little girls have been criminalized and convicted after being raped, justified by some odd religious rules.

In regards of the inoculation, the phrase "it is for the public health" seems to justify literally anything. If it were atleast based on actual solid evidence ...
Implied consent ... probably the most stupid thing i've ever heard.

Orome

Forum Supporter
If i were to go out at night trying to pick up a girl to have sex with ... could i make this claim and assumption up aswell? Let me use their own sentences and exchange a few words:

Well....

who.png

Drareg

I know right, if you questioned leaving your kids with such an organization because of their rapey pathology you would be deemed a far right conspiracy theorists even though it’s factual, trust the rapists with your kids, of course it all makes sense when we look at bill Gates connections to paedo Jeffrey Epstein.

The UN also has a mountain of these kind of offenses and it’s rare anyone prosecuted, I think they get fired, they have diplomatic immunity as does the WHO, it’s psychopathic.

Waynish

Those folks have never seen a kid they didn't think consented to them. Naturally... It really is the same solution all around. Build strong families, folks.