WHO Takeover of All Sovereignty and Freedom or a Police State...

Peatful

We return again to a real threat of a police state:

“...you may recall that last week I warned of both the public health declaration and the move of public health under the DOD; attached is proof of their (WHO’s) evil plans in their own words. Their view of sovereignty is that none should exist where there is bug. The declaration of a Public Health Emergency of International Concern on Saturday was the magic legal words to cause all member countries to also make such a declaration; which will operate to extend the Constitution-killing emergency powers we are all surviving right now.

The NDAA 2022 & 2023 specifically creates a Global Health Security division. It looks like they’re making it cabinet-level and it’s clearly being done to accommodate the goals outlined in the attached.

The only way we stop this is by overwhelming the system with millions of people opting out and refusing to go along with it – particularly our friends, families and neighbors in uniform who will be tasked with enforcing the WHO’s dictatorial mandates.

They’re telling us what they’re going to do, so you cannot say that they didn’t warn us. Folks, this is urgent and we need maximum exposure and maximum cooperation from our people in uniform. Please send to everyone you know to alert them to this usurpation of our country.“

File attached.

Attachments

• WHO Takeover of all Sovereignty and Freedom.pdf
    660 KB · Views: 18
OP
Peatful

Peatful

The pdf above is from Stand for Health Freedom

Todd Callender’s work

Drareg

It's a global coup, fascists, Russia and China signed up to this also?
Total clowns in government, most politicians probably don't even realise the seriousness of what this entails.

The timing of monkey pox being declared a pandemic, tedros opinions supersedes the vote of the board, they voted against it, it now gives governments the right to suspend constitutions, they are doing this so quietly and few are speaking up.
In the end they just want control and to impoverish people so the lash back is inevitable, they think some legislation is going to work, clowns, the financial system must be about to blow again.

Moneky pox is likely a cover for covid vaccine side effects rising.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

It's a global coup, fascists, Russia and China signed up to this also?
Total clowns in government, most politicians probably don't even realise the seriousness of what this entails.

The timing of monkey pox being declared a pandemic, tedros opinions supersedes the vote of the board, they voted against it, it now gives governments the right to suspend constitutions, they are doing this so quietly and few are speaking up.
In the end they just want control and to impoverish people so the lash back is inevitable, they think some legislation is going to work, clowns, the financial system must be about to blow again.

Moneky pox is likely a cover for covid vaccine side effects rising.
China is pretty much already a total police state as I see...
Step by step...

Russia?
They are in on it.
My guess.

Only the people- ourselves- can turn this around.
And the odds of that in my corner of the world don’t appear very good.

Drareg

China is pretty much already a total police state as I see...
Step by step...

Russia?
They are in on it.
My guess.

Only the people- ourselves- can turn this around.
And the odds of that in my corner of the world don’t appear very good.
Its about resources, think peaty, when people have their resources pinched they will become enraged.
It seems to be like the lead up to ww2, the more people get angrier the more likely they are to become fascist in nature, its all about preventing communism rising, communism is the realisation by the lower social classes that the ruling class are to blame, with fascism the ruling class sign post others like minorities at working class are to blame, they are engineering these very conditions now.