WHO Study Put Coronavirus Mortality Rate At 0.6%

Drareg

I know the word "study" is in the headline, this word is clearly out of place when it comes to the WHO who are clearly a propaganda arm of Bill Epstein Gates and the vaccine alliance Death Star also known as GAVI, they don’t do studies.

Now keep in mind the 0.6% mortality rate goes down when we increase testing, this is why they’re been sneaky with testing, they seem to role it out when a lockdown is needed, if they just rolled it out for all the mortality rate will plummet and leave the obvious questions about what is actually going on?

The mortality rate at this point could go to minus 20 and the covid cult would have an excuse to continue proselytizing.https://www.bloomberg.com/news/vide...s-put-coronavirus-mortality-rate-at-0-6-video

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/vide...s-put-coronavirus-mortality-rate-at-0-6-video
WHO Says Studies Put Coronavirus Mortality Rate at 0.6%

tankasnowgod

I know the word "study" is in the headline, this word is clearly out of place when it comes to the WHO who are clearly a propaganda arm of Bill Epstein Gates and the vaccine alliance Death Star also known as GAVI, they don’t do studies.

You need to stop giving Bill Gates so much credit. The WHO is the medical arm of the United Nations, a much more powerful entity than Gates can ever hope to be. This isn't even hidden. Behind the United Nations is the international banksters and other powerful families.

Entropy

Because of policies inducing artificial inflation and avoidable excess, IFR closer to 0.3-0.4%. Even that may be generous.

Death Certificate Inflation
Ventilators
Putting covid patients into nursing homes.

Scenes

Now keep in mind the 0.6% mortality rate goes down when we increase testing, this is why they’re been sneaky with testing, they seem to role it out when a lockdown is needed, if they just rolled it out for all the mortality rate will plummet and leave the obvious questions about what is actually going on?

The mortality rate at this point could go to minus 20 and the covid cult would have an excuse to continue proselytizing.

WHO Says Studies Put Coronavirus Mortality Rate at 0.6%

They still make 0.6% sound really bad. The guy who came on next says we need to avoid getting infected because the long term effects of covid infection are not well understood.

Also said it’s 1/200 for covid vs 1/100,000 compared to 2009 epidemic.

Will we ever see definitive data to suggest this has been a totally normal year in terms of influenza/corona infections?

Is all-cause mortality too crude a figure?

Energizer

The Seasonal Flu from 10 years ago called and wants its name back.

Last edited:

boris

You need to stop giving Bill Gates so much credit. The WHO is the medical arm of the United Nations, a much more powerful entity than Gates can ever hope to be. This isn't even hidden. Behind the United Nations is the international banksters and other powerful families.

That's right, but still: The Gates’ are deeply tied in with the international banksters and powerful families. He has been a plant his whole life, from the moment he was put in to control the free software/code market und put a pricetag on it. Now it seems to be for the upcoming new version of the health/control system.

I like Peat‘s description of him: „he is a microcephalic type that follows orders, but not much else“.

Him and his foundation are still the main tool that moved all the money around to take control. I think it‘s appropriate to make people aware of him first.

tankasnowgod

That's right, but still: The Gates’ are deeply tied in with the international banksters and powerful families. He has been a plant his whole life, from the moment he was put in to control the free software/code market und put a pricetag on it. Now it seems to be for the upcoming new version of the health/control system.

Totally agree with this.

I like Peat‘s description of him: „he is a microcephalic type that follows orders, but not much else“.

Nice. That also reminds me of that classic Norm MacDonald joke.

"You know who else was just following orders? Hitler."

Him and his foundation are still the main tool that moved all the money around to take control. I think it‘s appropriate to make people aware of him first.

Certainly a tool, but I don't think the main one.

Tarmander

The guy who came on next says we need to avoid getting infected because the long term effects of covid infection are not well understood.
That is one concerning thing.

Hearing lots of odd cases after having Covid of bad toes, losing taste or smell long term, and other neurological problems.

My mom had it a couple months ago and she still has a rash that won't go away.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

They probably have kompramat on him and are making him the public propaganda clown, he’s a weak leg at the table to highlight for joe public, we need joe public to see how toxic "elites" are. With this in mind it’s important to hammer at this leg.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

They still make 0.6% sound really bad. The guy who came on next says we need to avoid getting infected because the long term effects of covid infection are not well understood.

Will we ever see definitive data to suggest this has been a totally normal year in terms of influenza/corona infections?

Is all-cause mortality too crude a figure?

We need to compare testing done during each time period, we the need to look at how they adjusted their models to fit this narrative.
It’s like you say, getting clean data is not forthcoming.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Hearing lots of odd cases after having Covid of bad toes, losing taste or smell long term, and other neurological problems.

We need to establish what treatment people received when diagnosed with COVID and discount side effects from treatment as the cause of long term effects.

Hypochondria also needs to accounted for, the UK covid recovery page on Facebook is riddled with hypochondria along with people complaining they were "super fit" and able to run marathons before covid, this lot were always going to crash.
Some people are complaining on Facebook about strange side effects, IMO long term effects should be reasonably consistent however systemic reactions are relevant.

Maljam

We need to establish what treatment people received when diagnosed with COVID and discount side effects from treatment as the cause of long term effects.

Hypochondria also needs to accounted for, the UK covid recovery page on Facebook is riddled with hypochondria along with people complaining they were "super fit" and able to run marathons before covid, this lot were always going to crash.
Some people are complaining on Facebook about strange side effects, IMO long term effects should be reasonably consistent however systemic reactions are relevant.

I've also heard this about marathon runners. People that were running marathons should be placed in the same category of those with damaged immune systems, the diabetics, immunocompromised IMO, instead of being thought of as the pinnacle of health.

Maljam

My question be, does covid cause these after effects more than something like flu? My mum took around 6 months to recover from a nasty flu one year, I had flu one year as a teenager and it took me months to get my energy back, another family member collapsed in the shower and was rushed to hospital, there just wasn't any Facebook support groups at the time so nobody heard about it.

I actually asked Ray about this and his response was:
Influenza has similarly high neurological effects, in some cases that’s the only symptom of infection. The MRI changes don’t seem informative. Being sick affects the brain, lungs, blood vessels, etc.

Last edited:

Tarmander

My question be, does covid cause these after effects more than something like flu? My mum took around 6 months to recover from a nasty flu one year, I had flu one year as a teenager and it took me months to get my energy back, another family member collapsed in the shower and was rushed to hospital, there just wasn't any Facebook support groups at the time so nobody heard about it.

I actually asked Ray about this and his response was:
Influenza has similarly high neurological effects, in some cases that’s the only symptom of infection. The MRI changes don’t seem informative. Being sick affects the brain, lungs, blood vessels, etc.
yeah good question

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Peater Piper

2009 was a typical year in terms of influenza and pneumonia deaths, around 50k combined. The USA has exceeded 150k pneumonia deaths this year.

Attachments

• Pneumonia & Flu Deaths.pdf
    148.2 KB · Views: 3

Peater Piper

You’re saying it’s as bad as they say?
I believe it's not a typical virus and not a typical year in terms of respiratory deaths. Whether it's bad enough to warrant the actions that have been taken by various governments isn't for me to say, it's a matter of weighing the value of the economy and the value of elderly lives, and each person will value them differently based on their own circumstances.

Maljam

I believe it's not a typical virus and not a typical year in terms of respiratory deaths. Whether it's bad enough to warrant the actions that have been taken by various governments isn't for me to say, it's a matter of weighing the value of the economy and the value of elderly lives, and each person will value them differently based on their own circumstances.

Playing devils advocate a little but a typical year doesn't include lockdowns, how can anyone definitely say if this isn't a typical virus? Usually people aren't locked up in their houses, away from sunlight, exercise, family. There are plenty of posts on this forum detailing how stress can exacerbate illness and disease, it isn't too far fetched to believe lockdown and the global stress has played a part in the deaths.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals