WHO says PCR positive no longer = Covid

Mito

0F554F1F-2CAB-42A5-AC4D-83F6BEDAB0F8.jpeg

tankasnowgod

Sooo, they changed it right after Biden's inuageration?

Yeah, but, this fake pandemic totally wasn't politcal.

At the same time, the Covid Cultists have pretty much everything invested in it, so who knows what this will do. Stop the whole pandemic in a few weeks? Make no difference whatsoever? Either one could happen.

Drareg

Similar to what Taiwan were doing because the semi conductor industry couldn’t be shut down, Taiwan couldn’t be weakened either as it would give China leverage over them, the west didn’t want this.
Taiwan basically used lower PCR amplification cycles and required symptoms, no mass covid hysteria or numbers.

But we said it months ago on here, they will change the PCR test as soon as the vaccine arrives or trump goes.
This could also be a milking of PCR test profits, 2 tests is double the money.

How does this apply to death certificates? LOLS!

J

jb116

But I promise you guys, this will be in spite of something else coming up that will render the test result useless anyway, from their perspective. I'm thinking that "new strain" for example, that is still in play and it's just the start. Like in the other thread when I say "new strain" I mean it will really be effects and manifestations from the vaccine being administered now. My prediction is in the next 5 months or so. So like by June it's going to be a horrific outcome with more sick and/or dying people. And "new strain" will be the villain.

Drareg

Sooo, they changed it right after Biden's inuageration?

Yeah, but, this fake pandemic totally wasn't politcal.

At the same time, the Covid Cultists have pretty much everything invested in it, so who knows what this will do. Stop the whole pandemic in a few weeks? Make no difference whatsoever? Either one could happen.

They’ll just keep on culting on, they are parrots so will start parroting some other popular narrative within days, climate crisis/change is a perfect transfer for their histrionics, the world is going to end dont you know, unless we use really expensive energy saving measures that make the ruling class trillions we will all die in a raging inferno, we will also end up in hell for our sins against Mother Earth, rather than be burned via flames for infinity in hell we will have greta thunberg giving speeches 24 hours per day, this is much better for the climate.
Discussion of clean nuclear power is banned from this upcoming hysterical saga, probably get labeled white supremacist or another delusional term from the woke lexicon.

PS- my apologies for referring to our Earth as "mother", this may be gender insensitive, Mother Earth May have changed gender since we have riddled she/her with estrogenic compounds and the like.

J

jb116

@Drareg
It's interesting you mentioned 'climate change' because that is one of the agendas of course of the elite under the guise of coronavirus. Like Klaus Schwab had said, the coronavirus was in a sense the perfect way to usher in more momentum for climate change issues and 'green' incentives. Yea oh how convenient Klaus.
Also not sure if you have been checking out the occult angle I've posted about, but in that practice of gematria, "climate change" equals 56 just as "coronavirus" equals 56. Again i don't think it's a coincidence as they are intertwined in the cabal's agenda.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Similar to what Taiwan were doing because the semi conductor industry couldn’t be shut down, Taiwan couldn’t be weakened either as it would give China leverage over them, the west didn’t want this.
Taiwan basically used lower PCR amplification cycles and required symptoms, no mass covid hysteria or numbers.

But we said it months ago on here, they will change the PCR test as soon as the vaccine arrives or trump goes.
This could also be a milking of PCR test profits, 2 tests is double the money.

How does this apply to death certificates? LOLS!

I, personally, see something more sinister in preparation here. They may be conditioning the public for the proclamation that PCR tests cannot be used to determine who is sick...or healthy. So, if a negative PCR test becomes unreliable the only remaining option to prove you are not "Typhoid Mary" would be, of course, to mandate that you take the vaccine. Up until now, you can still travel internationally by showing a negative PCR test result done in the last 72 hours. Most major airlines have already gotten on TV saying how they think PCR is completely unreliable and the only way to restore travel back to normal is to mandate the vaccine for all travelers, and even for all citizens everywhere (I am not even sure how it is the airline's business if non-travelers are vaccinated but hey anything goes in propaganda, right?)

Last edited:
J

jb116

I, personally, see something more sinister in preparation here. They may be conditioning the public for the proclamation that PCR tests cannot be used to determine who is sick...or healthy. So, if a negative PCT test becomes unreliable the only remaining option to prove you are not "Typhoid Mary" would be, of course, to mandate that you take the vaccine. Up until now, you can still travel internationally by showing a negative PCR test result done in the last 72 hours. Most major airlines have already gotten on TV saying how they think PCR is completely unreliable and the only way to restore travel back to normal is to mandate the vaccine for all travelers, and even for all citizens everywhere (I am not even sure how it is the airline's business if non-travelers are vaccinated but hey anything goes in propaganda, right?)
Yes, right. Blanket vaccine administration.

lvysaur

So, if a negative PCR test becomes unreliable the only remaining option to prove you are not "Typhoid Mary" would be, of course, to mandate that you take the vaccine.
I was thinking the same thing as well, lmao.

Broken man

Same thing like Haidut said, if they will say that PCR tests Are not working, vaccine would be only option, they started trial for Inosine but IT will take years....

DrJ

This is not really surprising unfortunately. I am surprised they didn't even wait a week or so after the inauguration to make it less obvious.

Andman

But I promise you guys, this will be in spite of something else coming up that will render the test result useless anyway, from their perspective. I'm thinking that "new strain" for example, that is still in play and it's just the start. Like in the other thread when I say "new strain" I mean it will really be effects and manifestations from the vaccine being administered now. My prediction is in the next 5 months or so. So like by June it's going to be a horrific outcome with more sick and/or dying people. And "new strain" will be the villain.
over here in central europe (austria) the „new strain“ scare is already being employed - in fact there is a UK strain and a South African strain now, both of which are supposedly more contagious and more dangerous to children

both of these only started to appear when scepticism towards vaccination and mass testings reached new heights - go figure

L

Lord Cola

I, personally, see something more sinister in preparation here. They may be conditioning the public for the proclamation that PCR tests cannot be used to determine who is sick...or healthy. So, if a negative PCR test becomes unreliable the only remaining option to prove you are not "Typhoid Mary" would be, of course, to mandate that you take the vaccine. Up until now, you can still travel internationally by showing a negative PCR test result done in the last 72 hours. Most major airlines have already gotten on TV saying how they think PCR is completely unreliable and the only way to restore travel back to normal is to mandate the vaccine for all travelers, and even for all citizens everywhere (I am not even sure how it is the airline's business if non-travelers are vaccinated but hey anything goes in propaganda, right?)
If they think the main test they've been using to determine whether someone's infected with the rona is unreliable, how do they test and find out whether a so-called vaccine is effective for preventing or reducing the spread of the rona?

Hugh Johnson

If the vaccine is dangerous, or people just won't take it, they would lose a lot of business if it's only mandated for airlines.

haidut

Forum Supporter
how do they test and find out whether a so-called vaccine is effective for preventing or reducing the spread of the rona?

They don't really have to explain any test results or public health decisions, The PCR test was known to be unreliable and even its creator said that, yet the entire mass hysteria was based on those results the public bought it easily. But if needed, they will just concoct some explanation even if it is a complete lie. There is already evidence that the vaccines kills and is ineffective for preventing infection yet the propaganda continues as if nothing really happened. They simply ignore any questions and consider it a done deal - i.e. the vaccine was approved, so deal with it, even if the trial was flawed.

haidut

Forum Supporter
If the vaccine is dangerous, or people just won't take it, they would lose a lot of business if it's only mandated for airlines.

How would the public find out if the vaccine is dangerous? Even if there is serious evidence for that it would likely be covered up or blamed on something else. See my post above in reply to Lord Cola - there is evidence that the vaccine is both dangerous and in effective yet they keep pushing it and explaining away any bad publicity any way they see fit. I agree, if it is only mandated for airlines it may be harmful for them but since all airlines are getting bailed out anyways it may not matter for a few years and by then the totalitarianism may be strong/complete enough to make it mandatory for everybody. Not sure if you have seen the news about the "vaccine passports" but after being mocked as an insane conspiracy theory now most Western countries are openly pushing for their creation and making them mandatory for all travel. So, things continue as planned.

Hugh Johnson

How would the public find out if the vaccine is dangerous? Even if there is serious evidence for that it would likely be covered up or blamed on something else. See my post above in reply to Lord Cola - there is evidence that the vaccine is both dangerous and in effective yet they keep pushing it and explaining away any bad publicity any way they see fit. I agree, if it is only mandated for airlines it may be harmful for them but since all airlines are getting bailed out anyways it may not matter for a few years and by then the totalitarianism may be strong/complete enough to make it mandatory for everybody. Not sure if you have seen the news about the "vaccine passports" but after being mocked as an insane conspiracy theory now most Western countries are openly pushing for their creation and making them mandatory for all travel. So, things continue as planned.
People talk. I was at the grocery and heard some angry criticism of the government policy, and people are becoming more aware of the MSM being full of it. The story of COVID is inconsistent and keeps changing, and eventually people notice. In the US it might also become a partisan issue with the Republicans being against the whole hysteria. This is also a vaccine a lot of people are skeptical about, even people who generally defend vaccination.

It sounds like you take the media narrative too seriously. Like one third of Americans realize the official 9/11 story is bs, it's just that the powerful won't ever allow such views in their media. Media takes do not represent the population. An individual can do little about 9/11, but they can not take the vaxx.

jay123

Yes. This would be authoritarianism at its best. Reminds me of the book Cass Sunstein wrote called Nudge and his scary term "choice architecture" that guides you to a default decision.

haidut

Forum Supporter
People talk. I was at the grocery and heard some angry criticism of the government policy, and people are becoming more aware of the MSM being full of it. The story of COVID is inconsistent and keeps changing, and eventually people notice. In the US it might also become a partisan issue with the Republicans being against the whole hysteria. This is also a vaccine a lot of people are skeptical about, even people who generally defend vaccination.

It sounds like you take the media narrative too seriously. Like one third of Americans realize the official 9/11 story is bs, it's just that the powerful won't ever allow such views in their media. Media takes do not represent the population. An individual can do little about 9/11, but they can not take the vaxx.

Well, if it wasn't for MSM's massive propaganda we would not have 50%+ of people (in some countries it is much higher percentage) wanting to keep many countries around the world closed despite people talking to each other and sharing horror stories of what the lockdowns have caused to their families and livelihoods, or lashing out to random people on the street for not wearing a mask or not keeping social distancing. So, I am taking it seriously only as far as it controls public opinion of enough people to allow for such atrocities to happen.
Without MSM's constant fear-mongering, I'd say 80% would have realized within the first month or so this pandemic is overblown and would have moved on with their lives. This is what happened with H1N1 - the media circus was not nearly as unified and pervasive, and even though they still tried to (weakly) push the narrative "the sky is falling, get vaccinated" the vast majority of people simply did not buy it and it withered away.