WHO says PCR positive no longer = Covid

Fred

I think the hysteria, lockdowns, masks, social distancing, and use of the word "pandemic" is all a hoax, but the virus itself sure seems real. Well it seems real as in Fauci and his co-conspirators seem to have created it and let it leak from a lab. I used to think it was nothing but a bad cold, but the more I read from non-medical forums such as a hiking group I follow and a finance group where they each had a thread discussing it I guess it is a scary & serious virus for vulnerable people. I do think if it was never made into such a big story nobody would have ever noticed anything out of the ordinary.

The attached document lays out some of the background on this issue and the laws that have been broken.

There is no evidence that the virus is unique in any way. My theory is that they just picked a random coronavirus mutation and ascribed the property of "causing covid-19" to it. But as Ray has pointed out, there is literally NOTHING unique about the disease, despite MSM/"doctors" claiming otherwise. And because of the massive false-positives of the PCR test, you can take practically any condition and call it "covid". Then you can use the list of symptoms for these various conditions to make a long scary list of "covid" symptoms AND increase it's apparent deadliness. But it's ALL an obvious fraud.

Rachel

I wonder if you could drink a ton of water and immediately go to the bathroom and make yourself vomit following an oral vaccine i wonder how much effect that would have.
Lots of activated charcoal before the dose, Lots of prometabolism supplements (asprin, methlene blue, cyproheptadine, niacinamide, maybe naltrexone) in the days leading up to the dose and in the days to come. Enhance detoxification with movement, FIR sauna and red light.

Perry Staltic

There is no evidence that the virus is unique in any way. My theory is that they just picked a random coronavirus mutation and ascribed the property of "causing covid-19" to it. But as Ray has pointed out, there is literally NOTHING unique about the disease, despite MSM/"doctors" claiming otherwise. And because of the massive false-positives of the PCR test, you can take practically any condition and call it "covid". Then you can use the list of symptoms for these various conditions to make a long scary list of "covid" symptoms AND increase it's apparent deadliness. But it's ALL an obvious fraud.

What is unique is the way an acute respiratory illness is (and isn't) being treated. Check out how fast they threw this guy onto a ventilator even with a normal blood sat of 95. Prior to covid mechanical ventilation was only used as a last resort, but now treatments are the disease.
Then, on November 15, things suddenly got very weird, very quickly.

I woke feeling unusually short of breath. I’d bought, on the recommendation of a medical friend, a little gadget that measures SAT, the concentration of oxygen in the blood. My score was not out of the ordinary — above 94 — but something felt wrong nonetheless. Just after lunch, I called 111. I felt “out of it” and had an overpowering feeling that life would be a lot better if I could just take one decent full breath. The ambulance was outside in 15 minutes. Two reassuring medics stuck a mask on me, checked a few vital signs and said, “Yep . . . we’re seeing a lot of this . . . looks like Covid.”
By 4pm, I was in a comfortable bed, waiting for the results of my first Covid test and “responding well” to oxygen therapy and Dexamethasone. But I wasn’t destined to get off that lightly — at 9 o’clock that night, they called Al to tell her I was being put on a ventilator.

Fred

What is unique is the way an acute respiratory illness is (and isn't) being treated. Check out how fast they threw this guy onto a ventilator even with a normal blood sat of 95. Prior to covid mechanical ventilation was only used as a last resort, but now treatments are the disease.

Absolutely. I meant to throw that in. The treatments are deadly dangerous, and when you die of the TREATMENT, you're still a "covid" death.

Steve

I wonder if you could drink a ton of water and immediately go to the bathroom and make yourself vomit following an oral vaccine i wonder how much effect that would have.
It's worth a try. Some yummy hot mustard water
There is evidence that Fauci and company were working with the coronavirus using gain of function research to amplify it's pathogenecity.
They were also issued a patent on the SARS CoV so that nobody else in the US could perform research without permission.
This information along with some more research found in the document I posted earlier adds more weight to the theory this was leaked from a lab.

"On April 19, 2002 – the Spring before the first SARS outbreak in Asia – Christopher M. Curtis, Boyd Yount, and Ralph Baric filed an application for U.S. Patent 7,279,372 for a method of producing recombinant coronavirus. In the first public record of the claims, they sought to patent a means of producing, “an infectious, replication defective, coronavirus.” This work was supported by the NIH grant referenced above and GM63228. In short, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services was involved in the funding of amplifying the infectious nature of coronavirus between 1999 and 2002 before SARS was ever detected in humans. 1 U.S. Provisional Application No. 60/206,537, filed May 21, 2000 2 Reverse genetics with a full-length infectious cDNA of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus Fauci/COVID-19 Dossier CC-BY-NC-SA Dr. David E. Martin 3"

"Against this backdrop, we noted the unusual patent prosecution efforts of the CDC, when on April 25, 2003 they sought to patent the SARS coronavirus isolated from humans that had reportedly transferred to humans during the 2002-2003 SARS outbreak in Asia. 35 U.S.C. §101 prohibits patenting nature. This legality did not deter CDC in their efforts. Their application, updated in 2007, ultimately issued as U.S. Patent 7,220,852 and constrained anyone not licensed by their patent from manipulating SARS CoV, developing tests or kits to measure SARS coronavirus in humans or working with their patented virus for therapeutic use. Work associated with this virus by their select collaborators included considerable amounts of chimeric engineering, gain-of-function studies, viral characterization, detection, treatment (both vaccine and therapeutic intervention), and weaponization inquiries. In short, with Baric’s U.S. Patent 6,593,111 (Claims 1 and 5) and CDC’s ‘852 patent (Claim 1), no research in the United States could be conducted without permission or infringement."

"The CDC and NIAID led by Anthony Fauci entered into trade among States (including, but not limited to working with EcoHealth Alliance Inc.) and with foreign nations (specifically, the Wuhan Institute of Virology and the Chinese Academy of Sciences) through the 2014 et seq National Institutes of Health Grant R01AI110964 to exploit their patent rights. This research was known to involve surface proteins in coronavirus that had the capacity to directly infect human respiratory systems. In flagrant violation of the NIH moratorium on gain of function research, NIAID and Ralph Baric persisted in working with chimeric coronavirus components specifically to amplify the pathogenicity of the biologic material."

Fred

There is evidence that Fauci and company were working with the coronavirus using gain of function research to amplify it's pathogenecity.
But there's no evidence of a virus with amplified pathogenicity! There is literally zero proof of any unique and deadly virus on the loose. I suspect the "created in a lab story" is just a story that can never be proven one way or another, to give the ILLUSION of a deadly virus on the loose, when there isn't one. If you accept the lab story, you are more likely to go along with the lockdowns and accept a vaccine designed to "keep you safe". The lab story is probably just propaganda tailored to a certain demographic, just like Q.
EDIT: Also note that this is an MSM-approved line of speculation, making it even more likely to be false. In contrast, questioning the existence of the "pandemic"is strictly forbidden in the MSM, despite all of the evidence. So yeah, the lab-created virus story is almost certainly false.

Last edited:

Steve

But there's no evidence of a virus with amplified pathogenicity! There is literally zero proof of any unique and deadly virus. I suspect the "created in a lab story" is just a story that can never be proven one way or another, to give the ILLUSION of a deadly virus on the loose, when there isn't one. If you accept the lab story, you are more likely to go along with the lockdowns and accept a vaccine designed to "keep you safe". The lab story is probably just propaganda tailored to a certain demographic, just like Q.
EDIT: Also note that this is an MSM-approved line of speculation, making it even more likely to be false. In contrast, questioning the existence of the "pandemic"is strictly forbidden in the MSM, despite all of the evidence. So yeah, the lab-created virus story is almost certainly false.
I wouldn't be surprised if it's false. I think that is what's suggested in the last paragraph here if I'm understanding it correctly.
Either the CDC had the ability to confirm the existence of a "novel" coronavirus almost immediately after it first appeared, or they did not have that ability and lied.

"Reportedly, in January 2018, the U.S. Embassy in China sent investigators to Wuhan Institute of Virology and found that, “During interactions with scientists at the WIV laboratory, they noted the new lab has a serious shortage of appropriately trained technicians and investigators needed to safely operate this high-containment laboratory.” The Washington Post reported that this information was contained in a cable dated 19 January 2018. Over a year later, in June 2019, the CDC conducted an inspection of Fort Detrick’s U.S. Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (hereinafter “USAMRIID”) and ordered it closed after alleging that their inspection found biosafety hazards. A report in the journal Nature in 2003 (423(6936): 103) reported cooperation between CDC and USAMRIID on coronavirus research followed by considerable subsequent collaboration. The CDC, for what appear to be the same type of concern identified in Wuhan, elected to continue work with the Chinese government while closing the U.S. Army facility."

"The CDC reported the first case of SARS-CoV like illness in the United States in January 2020 with the CDC’s Epidemic Intelligence Service reporting 650 clinical cases and 210 tests. Given that the suspected pathogen was first implicated in official reports on December 31, 2019, one can only conclude that CDC: a) had the mechanism and wherewithal to conduct tests to confirm the existence of a “novel coronavirus”; or, b) did not have said mechanism and falsely reported the information in January. It tests credulity to suggest that the WHO or the CDC could manufacture and distribute tests for a “novel” pathogen when their own subsequent record on development and deployment of tests has been shown to be without reliability."

Rachel

Things are DEFINITELY going in this direction. And it's not going to stop when you take the vaccine. The only way out is to resist now while it's still relatively easy. There will be new lockdowns and travel restrictions and censorship to the point that we will be effectively imprisoned. Also ask yourself, why do they want us to take this vaccine so badly? If a mad scientist says "drink this and I'll let you go", would you drink it, or would you grab the fireplace poker and attack him while you still can?
Revolution party at your house, Fred?

Maljam

What the **** is that article. This seems absolutely insane. I wish he spoke more about the initial diagnosis parts rather than the actual ICU. So he had oxygen of above 94 but felt off and slightly short of breath? That's it? That sounds like anxiety to me, maybe some form of mild panic attack. In fact, wasn't there a thread about people panicking being put on ventilators? I've had those exact same symptoms countless times years ago when anxiety was an issue for me.

Perry Staltic

What the **** is that article. This seems absolutely insane. I wish he spoke more about the initial diagnosis parts rather than the actual ICU. So he had oxygen of above 94 but felt off and slightly short of breath? That's it? That sounds like anxiety to me, maybe some form of mild panic attack. In fact, wasn't there a thread about people panicking being put on ventilators? I've had those exact same symptoms countless times years ago when anxiety was an issue for me.

Faithful devotees of the Covidiotan cult don't concern themselves with selfish musings like that; it's heretical. He proved his faithfulness through the baptism of ritual intubation without asking questions, and is now a living legend and paradigm of virtue. If he didn't have a blue check mark before this Twitter will surely give him one now.

apr

I suppose the non-mRNA ones would be less dangerous or at least allow one to attempt protective measures such as aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, TLR4 antagonists, etc. So far, the Russian, Chineese, and Israeli (still in the making) vaccines are the only ones that fit that profile.
What is the consensus on the Johnson & Johnson which was just approved for emergency use?

yerrag

What is the consensus on the Johnson & Johnson which was just approved for emergency use?
I didn't trust the 97% consensus on climate change, so that question begs the question of "does it matter?"

Perry Staltic

I didn't trust the 97% consensus on climate change, so that question begs the question of "does it matter?"

I hope you are speaking tongue-in-cheek and realize that the 97% is a fictitious number. It's so fake it's become a meme.

yerrag

I hope you are speaking tongue-in-cheek and realize that the 97% is a fictitious number. It's so fake it's become a meme.
Does it matter if it's 97 percent of 67 or 55 percent? What matters is that consensus does not carry weight. What carries weight is evidence. And your mention of meme is just a meme in itself.

Perry Staltic

Does it matter if it's 97 percent of 67 or 55 percent? What matters is that consensus does not carry weight. What carries weight is evidence. And your mention of meme is just a meme in itself.

Agree fully. Just trying to spread knowledge.

yerrag

Agree fully. Just trying to spread knowledge.
I understand what we're both in agreement on emphasizing, and on not losing the big picture . Thanks!

apr

I mean what is the consensus on this forum.
I am still worried I may be forced to take a vaccine and am just curious as to what the great minds here have to say about it.

I live outside USA and the major air carrier here has already hinted at having a vaccine passport for future travel. I am just trying to be prepared should that day come.

Fred

I am still worried I may be forced to take a vaccine and am just curious as to what the great minds here have to say about it.

I live outside USA and the major air carrier here has already hinted at having a vaccine passport for future travel. I am just trying to be prepared should that day come.

It will not end with one vaccine. If you allow one injection, there will be 3 or 4 more to follow, guaranteed. One is probably super-dangerous, perhaps life changing (in a bad way) or deadly. So what about 4 or 5? You can't let people own you. Resist every imposition while you still can.
Here's just one little segment from Ray Peat on Timpone's show:
"Even our own DNA replicating enzymes, what we need for every cell to reproduce and to produce offspring, the DNA replicase enzyme has the ability to function as reverse transcriptase able to transcribe RNA into DNA, making basically genes out of this bit of viral RNA which can go into the genes, and the person can then become a factory for making this spike protein, this uniquely inflammation-promoting bit of information, producing the viral protein, multiplying it endlessly by possibly all of our cells, so we would not only produce increasing amounts as our body went through its normal restoration and growth processes, but being spreadable by our secretions, and passed on to our offspring if people should live that long."

yerrag

I am still worried I may be forced to take a vaccine and am just curious as to what the great minds here have to say about it.T

Oh, ok. It would be nice if many people here care about answering polls, unless it's about winning presidential polls.

But I get the sense that a lot don't believe there is a pandemic, that there hasn't been a pathogen involved that has been isolated, and for that reason, the tests are phantom tests for infection. So there's really no need for vaccines. And the vaccine don't even claim to immunize, they only claim to reduce symptoms.

But it's a big hoax where hoaxers have found pretty much all institutions ripe and ready to cooperate in a hoax because all these institutions have been taken over by people who serve not the common good, but an evil force that lurks all around. Not the devil, mind you. Just as the same people engineered the last US presidential theft, this has been engineered and planned and executed at all levels. It is worldwide, however, which means all national leaderships are very much helpless against it. The media - traditional and social internet media - has all been controlled to squelch dissent and the people worldwide are programmed to obey "authorities," and it doesn't matter if the authorities can be proven to be wrong.