WHO says PCR positive no longer = Covid

tankasnowgod

So what would an airline mandate or any such thing really achieve?

None of these mandates achieve anything positive, in terms of health outcomes. It seems pretty clear (to anyone digging into the details) that health was never a primary concern, if it was a concern at all. Everything is more about compliance. Which might be in line with the medical industry these days. Here's a quote from Haidut that's always stuck with me-

To use the words of the son of one elderly female patient with advanced AD, 3 months of daily 5mg lithium orotate/aspartate resulted in completely clean MRI scans and "reduced her doctor to mumbling incoherent incredulities" and accusing them of using "unapproved methods". Wait, what!? Instead of congratulating them on successfully curing the "incurable" AD, the response was more or less along the lines of "how dare you play dirty in OUR game". As if the purpose of medicine is following rules instead of curing lethal diseases...

TomS

In Germany FFP2 type mask is mandatory if one is travelling and go to shopping.
Pharmacies sell it for 3 Euro/pc one time use mask.
On Ebay it is sold 20 pcs at 19,99 Euro

haidut

Forum Supporter
Also, "mutations" are now an obvious ploy to keep lockdowns going "temporarily" (forever)

Yep, the "new" strains announced almost daily are likely part of that strategy to maintain the indefinite lockdowns. Here is something in case people think I am exaggerating.

Drareg

@Drareg
It's interesting you mentioned 'climate change' because that is one of the agendas of course of the elite under the guise of coronavirus. Like Klaus Schwab had said, the coronavirus was in a sense the perfect way to usher in more momentum for climate change issues and 'green' incentives. Yea oh how convenient Klaus.
Also not sure if you have been checking out the occult angle I've posted about, but in that practice of gematria, "climate change" equals 56 just as "coronavirus" equals 56. Again i don't think it's a coincidence as they are intertwined in the cabal's agenda.

I was watching a Christine lagarde speech live a few years ago and she starting speaking about numerology, it wouldn’t surprise if these clowns follow this belief system.
The green new deal is the next big financial swindle, the cronyism and nepotism around these deals will eye watering, we won’t be able to keep up.

Drareg

I, personally, see something more sinister in preparation here. They may be conditioning the public for the proclamation that PCR tests cannot be used to determine who is sick...or healthy. So, if a negative PCR test becomes unreliable the only remaining option to prove you are not "Typhoid Mary" would be, of course, to mandate that you take the vaccine. Up until now, you can still travel internationally by showing a negative PCR test result done in the last 72 hours. Most major airlines have already gotten on TV saying how they think PCR is completely unreliable and the only way to restore travel back to normal is to mandate the vaccine for all travelers, and even for all citizens everywhere (I am not even sure how it is the airline's business if non-travelers are vaccinated but hey anything goes in propaganda, right?)

The airlines are probably receiving bailout money, they now bark on command.

Something is definitely up with this PCR angle their taking, I mean what does it say about the last year of testing if they are now redundant, people can’t keep up so they will probably get away with what your saying, the covid cult have a bias to believe the hero narrative, they are doing all sorts of mental tricks to keep the cult alive. The lack of science is well documented by many though and this is good, the ruling class believe once they have the global utopia folks will forgive them for lying about coivd, there will be a movie about why they had to do it for the greater good, Bill Gates and Claus Schwaub will be played by "transgender people".

The covid cult parrots don’t do reflection and logic so they will be rolling up their sleeves and forgetting the PCR fraud.

Drareg

Yes. This would be authoritarianism at its best. Reminds me of the book Cass Sunstein wrote called Nudge and his scary term "choice architecture" that guides you to a default decision.

This nudge within choice architecture is definitely part of systems going forward, check out wrenching in the gears blog, she put some great maps together linking all of this. She has a spiritual angle but it doesn’t negate what she has put together IMO.

Drareg

@haidut Partly playing devils advocate here, but if covid is not a big deal, how come there is a 1000+ reply thread on the forum on how to treat it?

The measures taken like lockdowns, bailing out banks and big corporate groups while main street goes under is the problem, the curtailing of the limited token freedom we had, I mean most folks freedom was and is constrained by their socio economic status.
Getting sick from covid and recovering is what most have done since they got it, the others with "long covid" are not healthy, they think they are because they subscribe to the medical establishments view of "healthy" and possibly take SSRI’s, many also follow excessive exercise routines and take incoherent supplements like high dose fish oils.

Drareg

Covid has become a cult like we predicted at the start, it’s now entertaining and people are finding meaning in it, even those on the fence unsure are interested in the covid sitcom, people have fallen into some simulacra like spell, as long as there is bread to gnaw on while watching the circus it’s fine, they will vent their anger on social media at best, complain about the elite types while using their tech generating more profit for them.
Some people will feel empty if covid disappeared tomorrow, that hypnotic feeling they get when watching soap operas will be gone, the mirror of reality will be allowed to flood in and reflect the vacuous vessels they are.

Its amazing professional sports continues even though we supposedly have a new covid variant and are in hyper vigilant lockdowns again, they double down on propaganda by enforcing masks everywhere this week, it supposed to be that serious but a round ball being kicked around by grown men is an essential service, most folks aren’t even questioning the lack of logic in the policies at this point, I imagine the Chinese communist party do something similar to their populace, put them in a passive depressive misanthropic like spell, folks hate their government and know they are corrupt but can’t be bothered to revolt, they choose just to exist like depressives.

I feel like a ghost watching folks these days.

yerrag

I suppose the non-mRNA ones would be less dangerous or at least allow one to attempt protective measures such as aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, TLR4 antagonists, etc. So far, the Russian, Chineese, and Israeli (still in the making) vaccines are the only ones that fit that profile.
It's like me buying the beef jerky for $10/lb because gosh, the deer jerkey at $50/lb was so dejectedly unaffordable. Hah, I'm smart I'll just buy the cheaper meat. They're the same protein anyway. Dum dum deer jerkey buyers!

haidut

Forum Supporter
It's like me buying the beef jerky for $10/lb because gosh, the deer jerkey at $50/lb was so dejectedly unaffordable. Hah, I'm smart I'll just buy the cheaper meat. They're the same protein anyway. Dum dum deer jerkey buyers!

If some people are forced to take the vaccine there is little choice but to take the less dangerous option. That's the gist of my answer, not that there is a "safe" vaccine option we should be gunning for.

yerrag

If some people are forced to take the vaccine there is little choice but to take the less dangerous option. That's the gist of my answer, not that there is a "safe" vaccine option we should be gunning for.
That would be a wise choice.

However, if the masters should say later the vaccine chosen and jabbed does nothing and that you have to take their vaccine of choice, then you may end up with a double whammy. Just saying.

You never know with these people. They want to teach us a lesson: "Next time, just follow what we recommend. Do not think. Just do as told. You're better off that way."

Nicky

So Hank dies two weeks after vaccination.
Check this out, lot's of reactions and deaths.

Think about it knocking out the elderly and health care workers in one foul swoop.

Massive cover up.

Rachel

If it were to be mandated for travel or work, which vaccine would one take? Which in your opinion is the least offensive?
There is an oral vaccine coming down the pike - perhaps this is a lesser weevil?

US Specialty Formulations (USSF) and VaxForm of Pennsylvania have teamed up to produce the vaccine - they hope to release it for distribution in mid 2021.

Fred

There is an oral vaccine coming down the pike - perhaps this is a lesser weevil?
The entire pandemic is a manufactured hoax. Looking at the vaccine through that lens, is there any way you'd ever take it?
If you don't know it's a hoax, then I could see entertaining it. But it IS a hoax. Many people have outlined this on this forum and elsewhere. And you owe it to yourself to confirm this.
The vaccine is, in the very least, an interim goal of the hoaxers. Why do they want us to take it so badly (isn't the propaganda obvious at this point?) What will it do long term? Nobody knows because it's a brand-new platform with zero long-term safety data. Ray Peat and others have described numerous potential disasters that could arise. There will be no do-overs.

Last edited:

Rachel

The entire pandemic is a manufactured hoax. Looking at the vaccine through that lens, is there any way you'd ever take it?
If you don't know it's a hoax, then I could see entertaining it. But it IS a hoax. Many people have outlined this on this forum and elsewhere. And you owe it to yourself to confirm this.
You are preaching to the choir. :) I 100% agree that it is a hoax. Bechamp was right.

So, of course, I won't be rushing out to take any vaccine.

However...

If it comes down to me not being able to move freely around the world or even around the country - if I don't take a Covid vaccine - I might choose this route. You might be able to mitigate the effects much better/easier from an oral vaccine.

Unfortunately, it looks like things are headed in this direction

Maljam

You are preaching to the choir. :) I 100% agree that it is a hoax. Bechamp was right.

However...

If it comes down to me not being able to move freely around the world or even around the country - if I don't take a Covid vaccine - I might choose this route. You might be able to mitigate the effects much better/easier from an oral vaccine.

I wonder if you could drink a ton of water and immediately go to the bathroom and make yourself vomit following an oral vaccine i wonder how much effect that would have.

Steve

The vaccine is, in the very least, an interim goal of the hoaxers. Why do they want us to take it so badly (isn't the propaganda obvious at this point?) What will it do long term? Nobody knows because it's a brand-new platform with zero long-term safety data. Ray Peat and others have described numerous potential disasters that could arise. There will be no do-overs.
I think the hysteria, lockdowns, masks, social distancing, and use of the word "pandemic" is all a hoax, but the virus itself sure seems real. Well it seems real as in Fauci and his co-conspirators seem to have created it and let it leak from a lab. I used to think it was nothing but a bad cold, but the more I read from non-medical forums such as a hiking group I follow and a finance group where they each had a thread discussing it I guess it is a scary & serious virus for vulnerable people. I do think if it was never made into such a big story nobody would have ever noticed anything out of the ordinary.

The attached document lays out some of the background on this issue and the laws that have been broken.

Attachments

• The_Fauci_COVID-19_Dossier.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 5

Fred

However...

Things are DEFINITELY going in this direction. And it's not going to stop when you take the vaccine. The only way out is to resist now while it's still relatively easy. There will be new lockdowns and travel restrictions and censorship to the point that we will be effectively imprisoned. Also ask yourself, why do they want us to take this vaccine so badly? If a mad scientist says "drink this and I'll let you go", would you drink it, or would you grab the fireplace poker and attack him while you still can?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals