WHO says PCR positive no longer = Covid

apr

I, personally, see something more sinister in preparation here. They may be conditioning the public for the proclamation that PCR tests cannot be used to determine who is sick...or healthy. So, if a negative PCR test becomes unreliable the only remaining option to prove you are not "Typhoid Mary" would be, of course, to mandate that you take the vaccine. Up until now, you can still travel internationally by showing a negative PCR test result done in the last 72 hours. Most major airlines have already gotten on TV saying how they think PCR is completely unreliable and the only way to restore travel back to normal is to mandate the vaccine for all travelers, and even for all citizens everywhere (I am not even sure how it is the airline's business if non-travelers are vaccinated but hey anything goes in propaganda, right?)
If it were to be mandated for travel or work, which vaccine would one take? Which in your opinion is the least offensive?

Steve

I thought they would at least wait a few weeks or days before doing something so obvious confirming this entire event was staged.
It's like they know there are so many sheeple it just doesn't matter what they do. At this point they can get away with absolutely anything and the public will applaud them no matter what.

Walking around downtown yesterday seeing all the scared, obedient sheeple in masks just makes me feel like not even trying anymore. I went to Whole Foods and they had one-time-use masks at the entrance and each mask was in a stainless-steel container so you didn't accidentally come near another mask when picking one up.

I went to REI for a pair of gloves and they stopped me at the entrance and deterred me from entering. They urged me to go around to the side where I could just do a pickup of an item thru their window. When the guy came back around to hand me my gloves he about jumped 10-feet when he saw I had removed my mask (I was outside probably 6-feet away), and he just kind of tossed the gloves towards me across the long table barrier they had set up. The look on his face was just sheer terror.

The PCR cycle will be reduced to 20 cycles next Month, and cases will fall off a cliff.

On a separate note I can't find any images of Bill Gates wearing a mask, why is that??, hmmmn.

haidut

Forum Supporter
If it were to be mandated for travel or work, which vaccine would one take? Which in your opinion is the least offensive?

I suppose the non-mRNA ones would be less dangerous or at least allow one to attempt protective measures such as aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, TLR4 antagonists, etc. So far, the Russian, Chineese, and Israeli (still in the making) vaccines are the only ones that fit that profile.

LucyL

Their conundrum is how to hang on to the massive amount of power they have accumulated while letting go of the virus narrative. I'm not sure they have quite figured it out yet - but the new strains theory is probably their best bet.. That will allow them to force vaccinations while continuing to mandate masks/social distance/shutdowns at their leisure.

Sefton10

This is not really surprising unfortunately. I am surprised they didn't even wait a week or so after the inauguration to make it less obvious.
This is one of the most shocking things to me, it doesn't even feel like there is an attempt to hide it, it's all in plain sight but people still don't see it. I've had several arguments with friends this week simply because I expressed doubt about the vaccine and said I wouldn't have it. There is a hysteria building against anyone who dares question it, the cognitive dissonance is extreme. It feels to me like they might subconsciously suspect there could be something nefarious going on, so it's as if they want everyone to have it so if it does go wrong, everyone will suffer with them. This is being ramped up (in the UK) as many over 70 are having it now, so everyone pretty much knows a family member who has been vaccinated.

Maljam

@haidut Partly playing devils advocate here, but if covid is not a big deal, how come there is a 1000+ reply thread on the forum on how to treat it?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut Partly playing devils advocate here, but if covid is not a big deal, how come there is a 1000+ reply thread on the forum on how to treat it?

My guess is that since many people on the forum either have health issues or have a loved one with such issues, they are just being cautious. I mean, why do you think most people are on this forum? Probably with the goal of resolving/improving some kind of health issue that modern medicine is useless at treating.
I don't think anybody here has said ""ignore the virus, it is a scam". The message has always been "be cautious, improve health, but don't believe the hype that this is in any way more serious than a severe cold and as such surrender your freedom or livelihood to goons promising to protect you from a deadly menace".

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Linus Pauling wrote "Vitamin C and the Common Cold" in 1970, and it was a big success, being reprinted in both 1971 and 1973, and causing a much bigger demand for Vitamin C supplements.

I would think most people, even Pauling, would think the common cold is not a big deal, especially compared to other diseases. But people are still interested in treating it or reducing it's symptoms, none the less.

mostlylurking

They don't really have to explain any test results or public health decisions, The PCR test was known to be unreliable and even its creator said that, yet the entire mass hysteria was based on those results the public bought it easily. But if needed, they will just concoct some explanation even if it is a complete lie. There is already evidence that the vaccines kills and is ineffective for preventing infection yet the propaganda continues as if nothing really happened. They simply ignore any questions and consider it a done deal - i.e. the vaccine was approved, so deal with it, even if the trial was flawed.

The Truth About the COVID-19 Vaccine​

January 14, 2021
link: The Stand | The Truth About the COVID-19 Vaccine

This video takes a few minutes to load. This is Dr. Simone Gold with America's Frontline Doctors. Well worth the time to watch.

https://stopmedicaldiscrimination.org/ sign the petition.

AND NOW THIS: FBI Arrests CDC Critic Dr. Simone Gold on Monday After She Was Filmed in the US Capitol Walking Around with a Bullhorn — FBI Singled Her Out - The True Defender !

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter

Maljam

My guess is that since many people on the forum either have health issues or have a loved one with such issues, they are just being cautious. I mean, why do you think most people are on this forum? Probably with the goal of resolving/improving some kind of health issue that modern medicine is useless at treating.
I don't think anybody here has said ""ignore the virus, it is a scam". The message has always been "be cautious, improve health, but don't believe the hype that this is in any way more serious than a severe cold and as such surrender your freedom or livelihood to goons promising to protect you from a deadly menace".
Fair enough, makes sense.

Linus Pauling wrote "Vitamin C and the Common Cold" in 1970, and it was a big success, being reprinted in both 1971 and 1973, and causing a much bigger demand for Vitamin C supplements.

I would think most people, even Pauling, would think the common cold is not a big deal, especially compared to other diseases. But people are still interested in treating it or reducing it's symptoms, none the less.
That is a great analogy, thanks for the reply.

Steve

Thanks, but unfortunately the video is unavailable. Not sure if due to high demand or censorship...
I'm watching it now, but I used the Brave browser & StartPage search engine. Not sure if that matters.

Regina

The new DNI Avril Haines loves bioweapons and building NWO biodefense. She so fits the external image they like to portray. "I'm a harmless little mouse." There is an effort to scrub some of her previous warnings (in 2017, 2019 and 2019) that a severe respiratory pathogen is coming and will show us clearly how we need to have united global governance--or we 'll surely die fron this feckless and chuckleheaded fantasy of nation states. Also a key player in Event 201.

haidut

Forum Supporter

paul o'regan

They’ll just keep on culting on, they are parrots so will start parroting some other popular narrative within days, climate crisis/change is a perfect transfer for their histrionics, the world is going to end dont you know, unless we use really expensive energy saving measures that make the ruling class trillions we will all die in a raging inferno, we will also end up in hell for our sins against Mother Earth, rather than be burned via flames for infinity in hell we will have greta thunberg giving speeches 24 hours per day, this is much better for the climate.
Discussion of clean nuclear power is banned from this upcoming hysterical saga, probably get labeled white supremacist or another delusional term from the woke lexicon.

PS- my apologies for referring to our Earth as "mother", this may be gender insensitive, Mother Earth May have changed gender since we have riddled she/her with estrogenic compounds and the like.
Spot on!

StephanF

Forum Supporter
They don't really have to explain any test results or public health decisions, The PCR test was known to be unreliable and even its creator said that, yet the entire mass hysteria was based on those results the public bought it easily. But if needed, they will just concoct some explanation even if it is a complete lie. There is already evidence that the vaccines kills and is ineffective for preventing infection yet the propaganda continues as if nothing really happened. They simply ignore any questions and consider it a done deal - i.e. the vaccine was approved, so deal with it, even if the trial was flawed.

Of course, the vaccine does not prevent someone to become infected and spread the disease, it only prevents the person (in theory) from getting really sick. So what would an airline mandate or any such thing really achieve? Nothing, except that if the vaccine works, the vaccinated person won't get (severely) sick.

Then about 3% of the vaccine recipients have severe reactions to the vaccine, and even deaths are reported, well that is all for 'the greater good', isn't it?

haidut

Forum Supporter
it only prevents the person (in theory) from getting really sick

Unfortunately, it does not. Yet, that is exactly what politicians are hyping even though none of the trials tested for protection from exacerbations, hospitalization, or deaths.

Also, if the chance of dying from COVID-19 is below 1% for most people...

...and the vaccine decreases that chance by a tiny 0.4-0.6% yet has all the potential for side effects for all people who take it, then what is the point of the vaccine?

Furthermore, if we have to vaccinate 200+ people (see link above for discussion on that) to prevent just ONE infection (and only infection, but not hospitalization, exacerbation or death) on average across the population, while exposing all of the people who took the vaccine to the risk of side effects and death, then what is the point of that vaccine?
Not sure if you are familiar with the so-called "number needed to treat" (NNT) concept but in drug development a NNT > 100 is considered a rather poor result unless it applies to saving lives. In the case of the COVID-19 vaccines the NNT is not about deaths or even hospitalizations/exacerbations, just about infection prevention. So an NNT > 200 to simply prevent a mild infection for 99% of the population is such an abysmal failure of a medical intervention that in most countries won't even be approved by the regulatory bodies. And in fact, the vaccines have not been approved and probably never will. All they have is an EUA with the promise to do more studies in the future to achieve full approval. Since having such an abysmal NNT suggests full approval will never be granted, I would not bet on those full scale multi-year trials ever happening.

Last edited:

Fred

I, personally, see something more sinister in preparation here. They may be conditioning the public for the proclamation that PCR tests cannot be used to determine who is sick...or healthy. So, if a negative PCR test becomes unreliable the only remaining option to prove you are not "Typhoid Mary" would be, of course, to mandate that you take the vaccine.

The problem with this approach is that they would be admitting that they have no evidence of a pandemic, since the "reliability" of the PCR test has been the benchmark for "confirmed cases" this entire time. They can't logically win, of course, but their best bet is to continue use/abuse PCR, and manipulate the results through ever-changing PCR guidelines. Also, "mutations" are now an obvious ploy to keep lockdowns going "temporarily" (forever), until a new test/testing-tracking strategy can be developed. We are in DIRE straits here. And mass-censorship is right around the corner, probably following a staged terror attack. Watching and waiting is not going to be an option this time. Please spread the word on YouTube and all social media like your life depends on it. Ray Peat Forum doesn't have much reach, unfortunately.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals