WHO says PCR positive no longer = Covid

yerrag

I mean what is the consensus on this forum.
I am still worried I may be forced to take a vaccine and am just curious as to what the great minds here have to say about it.

I live outside USA and the major air carrier here has already hinted at having a vaccine passport for future travel. I am just trying to be prepared should that day come.
Those who dictate on us is acting like a bad parent.

I don't know about you, but have you experienced as a child that when you make a good argument, and a parent has nothing to say but tell you to shut up, and tell you it's because you're a child and he is a dad, and so you're wrong and he's right? And then if you go to your neighbor and ask him his opinion, he doesn't give his opinion because he's censoring himself by not giving an opinion that he knows is different from your dad's? And the same thing happens when you go see your uncle or aunt about it?

That is how the authorities are acting right now. We are once again the children who is wrong because we are children.

But we're not children and we can't be talked down to.

But everyone else around us act like children who've never grown up. Or actually, children are better as they ask questions. But these people around us are degenerate children who don't ask questions. They just accept anything their "daddy" tells them. They are the majority, and the daddys know if they have not just the majority, but the overwhelming majority, they can do as they please. They can lie as they please and get away with it, and when the harm comes, they can lie about it also and blame it on something else- anyone and anything but them. And they will get away with it. Because they've always gotten away with it.

Sefton10

Those who dictate on us is acting like a bad parent.

I don't know about you, but have you experienced as a child that when you make a good argument, and a parent has nothing to say but tell you to shut up, and tell you it's because you're a child and he is a dad, and so you're wrong and he's right? And then if you go to your neighbor and ask him his opinion, he doesn't give his opinion because he's censoring himself by not giving an opinion that he knows is different from your dad's? And the same thing happens when you go see your uncle or aunt about it?

That is how the authorities are acting right now. We are once again the children who is wrong because we are children.

But we're not children and we can't be talked down to.

But everyone else around us act like children who've never grown up. Or actually, children are better as they ask questions. But these people around us are degenerate children who don't ask questions. They just accept anything their "daddy" tells them. They are the majority, and the daddys know if they have not just the majority, but the overwhelming majority, they can do as they please. They can lie as they please and get away with it, and when the harm comes, they can lie about it also and blame it on something else- anyone and anything but them. And they will get away with it. Because they've always gotten away with it.
I work in higher education in the UK and I am getting a sense many students are questioning the vaccine and they have an inkling all is not well. It looks like the lower through the age ranges they go the lower the uptake will be. At least whilst it is voluntary. Meanwhile the boomers have rolled up their sleeves on mass and pretty much begged to be jabbed.

yerrag

I work in higher education in the UK and I am getting a sense many students are questioning the vaccine and they have an inkling all is not well. It looks like the lower through the age ranges they go the lower the uptake will be. At least whilst it is voluntary. Meanwhile the boomers have rolled up their sleeves on mass and pretty much begged to be jabbed.
That's a good sign. I think boomers grew up without the internet and have the traditional respect for institutions which they never knew had been lying to them, and they still don't distrust these institutions. It is a conditioning they could not get over with. Imprinted.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals