Who is your favorite user on the forum?

LUH 3417

Na trust me - the same way you people don't let me breathe on this forum is the SAME WAY people feel about me in person.

Yea, maybe I didn't waste my time on the CORPORATE LADDER (rat race) but it doesn't matter because I'm noticed and reacted to in person, if there was no society and people lived in the wilderness where real skills are appreciated, I would be up there so it doesn't bother me

I'm not some basement dweller that you people want me to be so bad, I'm THAT GUY in person too even though I don't have some garbage 9-5 job

And its cool because girls will still cheat on their man (who has a 9-5) with a loser like me because I got what their man doesn't have, low stress, decent looks, and the attention they want

You people want me to be a loser SO BAD, but I'm not so it doesn't work
Let me take you out to van leeuwen for earl grey tea Icecream. I don’t think you’re a loser, I think you act like a loser when you call me a small fish or whatever. I rather be an oyster.

I wonder if there is some hormonal involvement in your ability to be "seen" both irl/online as I feel like a large part of my whole life something made me more "shadowy" - as in often I feel like I do not really stand out and people by default have never really initiated much conversations with me

When I was on semen retention for many months suddenly both irl and online I got more fans/friends/attraction and overall my aura stood out

What biometabolical factors are involved in standing out and general noticability you have?

I recall this weird shadowing thing already started for me when I was a kid or at early teen years but a few times in my life I had more attraction/magnetism/popularity than other times, mostly my aura rises when I am internally happy and have no neuroticism or anything like that and overthink less and are more calm overall
High dopamine (and therefore low serotonin) levels make you magnetic while you are invisible and “low value” on low dopamine.

Explorer

High dopamine (and therefore low serotonin) levels make you magnetic while you are invisible and “low value” on low dopamine.
On semen retention I'd get greeted/approached by people constantly, had a lot of attention from women, felt luckier more sycnhronities overall, due to prolactin lowering increasing dopamine lowering serotonin?

Nfinkelstein

I notice people on here that have a fixation with my relationship with my mom and dad don't have a good relationship with their family.
Yea you're right - I grew up close to my little sister and she's like my daughter so it does kind of hurt me that she doesn't speak to me anymore, but her health is starting to fail and when she hits rock bottom - I'll be there to lend out my hand to her to pick her back up
You are right @JamesGatz and have identified a huge elephant in the forum and also the culture at large. I think your closeness with your family is based and something you should be proud of.

On semen retention I'd get greeted/approached by people constantly, had a lot of attention from women, felt luckier more sycnhronities overall, due to prolactin lowering increasing dopamine lowering serotonin?
Sounds about right. Fortunately you can heal your metabolism to the extent that even sexual activity has a negligible effect on prolactin levels.
Last time I masturbated I could still experience female attraction within the same day. This was not always the case and it has taken me a while to get there by working on my health and metabolism.

I think attractive people are in prolonged states of high metabolism and high dopamine.

As for the synchronicity thing, Ray definitely believed in them and even said that they were far more common in people with high metabolic rates.

I think semen retention is ideal, I like to stay chaste and it definitely has a cumulative effect with more time. However for many people it seems to be a temporary fix for a sluggish thyroid and associated high prolactin.