Who is your favorite user on the forum?

Herbie

No else is voting for Gbol, I know it’s Haidut’s favourite.

I really like @pimpnamedraypeat and @Cirion

travis had the biggest impact. I even smoked a packet of Dunhill international in his memory.

Im about 1.5 months in on nettle leaf. Havent seen roots changing color yet. Will try and get off grains here soon. Just dont want to sacrifice gains in gym :)

Are you eating any beef liver? If not add that in. It may do just as well as eliminating the grains.

Dr. B

No else is voting for Gbol, I know it’s Haidut’s favourite.

I really like @pimpnamedraypeat and @Cirion

travis had the biggest impact. I even smoked a packet of Dunhill international in his memory.
there is also dunhill fragrance, not sure if its related but the bottles look excellent, like decorations.

DirtySkeeze

Yeah i bought the stuff from carnivore aurelious
Usually have a half bag a day.

Good!

Stress is a big player in gray hair also, and being I am a pretty happy all the time person, might be another reason why nettle worked for me so quickly. I will put up a thread on this subject so we don't derail this thread :)

aniciete

You shouldn’t eat “liver chips”. Those are most likely very similar to liver pills which Peat says is toxic. They should be renamed to “oxidized iron supplement”

Here is our hair talk place DirtySkeeze!

LeeLemonoil

Too many all-stars to have definite favourites.

Due to great reset, vaccines, election and so forth the quality of the Forum seriously declined though, in terms of physiological and medical content and debate.

It’s hard to keep up with progress in research which is a pity since a lot of Peat paradigms get confirmed these days and mainstream academia has a hard time to contain or reframe paradigm shifts in physiology.

There are also a bunch of news posters that dumb down complexities to bro-science and many experts leave after a time - but that’s normal for forums.

Last edited:

magnesiumania

I expected to see my nick all over but somehow ive been outcompeted. Why are you all so hateful towards me?

Dr. B

You shouldn’t eat “liver chips”. Those are most likely very similar to liver pills which Peat says is toxic. They should be renamed to “oxidized iron supplement”
Peat mentioned oxidized iron iirc and also oxidized cholesterol present in whole milk powder products, egg powder products, whey protein products. but doesnt cooking/pasteurizing oxidize the iron and cholesterol even more so than freeze drying? what happens if you consume already oxidized iron, or cholesterol or PUFA? there's some people who like PUFA but just say you shouldn't eat oxidized PUFA.

-Luke-

Eldermusl57

Hans Amato. Why? Because it’s all about the science without a marketing or political veneer. Some people who are very knowledgable on this forum ruin it for me when they start intertwining political bull**** with science. Hans is a consummate purveyor of information by staying away from this nonsense.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals