Who Is Q?

akgrrrl

Man, I still don't understand why everyone is so focused on the World Economic Forum. They aren't the only globalist organization. Nor the most famous. Nor are they they most powerful. Nor even obviously doing anything.

The obvious runners of the fake pandemic was the WHO, which is a part of the United Nations, not the WEF. It was the WHO's declaration that made Covid a "pandemic," despite only 10,000 deaths in 4 months worldwide (ridiculous, as there are about 7,700 deaths a day in the US alone). Of course, if you look at this and point that is was really just a WHO declaration, it also calls out the "achievement" of "eradicating smallpox," as really, the only source for that is the exact same WHO declaration. That is the same playbook, in reverse.

What to create a pandemic? Simple, just rebrand common cold and other symptoms as "Covid."
What to eradicate smallpox? Simple, just make a declaration that it's over, and rebrand the symptoms as "chicken pox," or measles.
It's so straightforward, and no one seems to notice.

Beyond the UN, there is also the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission, IMF, World Bank, Bank of International Settlements, and a whole slew of others, mostly who work together. Pretty much any polititian you can find that is "influenced" by the WEF will also be "influenced" or a member of something like the Trilateral Commission, or the CFR.

When it comes to the Elohim of the old testament (a plural, which somehow gets translated into a singular "God" in English in pretty much every bible translation), I really liked this video from Yusef El that points some of these things out. Basically, the gods of the Old Testament is likely not the Creator of the Boundless Universe (or The All, or The One).

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUV_P_QyOlo

Tanka, might we think that maybe these tidbits are coming to the fore slowly, to allow absorption, process and reckoning to show that stories presented as "the word of god!" were translated incorrectly, and through a lense not imagined?

A

Adf

Man, I still don't understand why everyone is so focused on the World Economic Forum. They aren't the only globalist organization. Nor the most famous. Nor are they they most powerful. Nor even obviously doing anything.

People are focused on the WEF because they market themselves in the media, and announce crazy things that often sound sinister. Most of the other groups aren't in front of the media in that way.

Technically WEF is an official group by itself but I imagine WEF is just a different kind of UN, specifically an organization for the elites. From what I understood, The WEF is just a big meetup from all of these parties you mentioned, and others. Every individual party would have their agenda and they send a spokesperson or figurehead to represent their party. Get together once a year to discuss and plan each owns crazy agendas.

jay123

Q with it's Trust the plan thing freaks me out. They keep getting peoples hopes up and then keep on leading them like a psyop This same thing happened in Russia. And it was called Operation Trust. Yikes! Operation Trust - Wikipedia

akgrrrl

Clif is interesting. He always has a bunch of odd information.
Isnt that just true. One of the things I have learned from listening to old guys is exactly that "odd bunch of information" from their personal path or having lived through things others never think about.

gunther

Best chat I have ever listened to from uncle clif thanks

Isnt that just true. One of the things I have learned from listening to old guys is exactly that "odd bunch of information" from their personal path or having lived through things others never think about.
Some of his comments about aliens raise an eyebrow. Also, I don't buy into his magic linguistic computer. He's an odd mix of insight and disinformation. There are times he's able to predict future trend fairly accurately.

akgrrrl

Some of his comments about aliens raise an eyebrow. Also, I don't buy into his magic linguistic computer. He's an odd mix of insight and disinformation. There are times he's able to predict future trend fairly accurately.
Do you have time to tell what you know about his computer thingy--honestly I missed that part. I have a superintellectual guy that has been sending me his vids for a long time. Took me awhile to appreciate his insights, I saw him as placed for the Boomers so they didnt feel left out LOL, but, what--he has been an analyst of some kind since the first computers or?

gunther

Do you have time to tell what you know about his computer thingy--honestly I missed that part. I have a superintellectual guy that has been sending me his vids for a long time. Took me awhile to appreciate his insights, I saw him as placed for the Boomers so they didnt feel left out LOL, but, what--he has been an analyst of some kind since the first computers or?

From Clif High's own words he was an extremely gifted computer programmer in the early days of Microsoft and IBM. Years later he used his talent to develop a web crawling tool that analyzes the linguistic tone from a large swath of the internet. This tool combines social media, news media, scientific journals and other sources to determine the use of language for terms, emotional tone and other such metrics. He claims that this data enables him to forecast certain trends.

IMO this seems like a suspicious new spin on the old crystal ball or tea leaves. I suppose his analysis could eventually be able to predict certain things, but he gets pretty grainy with his "insight." From what I recall, he's been pretty accurate with a few things, one being the price of Bitcoin. I suspect that, like Q, he is somehow connected to higher ups that are calling the shots, thereby giving him bits of insider info enabling him to make impressive market predictions.

In some ways he reminds me of Catherine Austin Fitts who likes to impart insider knowledge of world finance wrapped up in smart sounding jargon. She provides some fascinating nuggets of insight, but then goes on to tell her audience about military bases on mars.

There's another investment guy by the name of Martin Armstrong that kinda follows the same pattern of High and Fitts. Although he doesn't speak of alien moon bases, he does claim to have a magic computer named Socrates that can give unmatched accurate predictions.

These odd internet source characters all seem to have the following recipe:
1. Super high IQ. (Or sold as such))
2. Insider back story. "I know how the system works cause I worked for it."
3. Some magic source of information or research.
4. A good hunk of real fascinating nuggets of verifiable information.
5. A small hunk of bizzaire craziness. (aliens, ancient spirits, magical predictions)

Although I don't trust these people, I still enjoy listening to them while I'm busy doing mundane daily tasks.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

O
From Clif High's own words he was an extremely gifted computer programmer in the early days of Microsoft and IBM. Years later he used his talent to develop a web crawling tool that analyzes the linguistic tone from a large swath of the internet. This tool combines social media, news media, scientific journals and other sources to determine the use of language for terms, emotional tone and other such metrics. He claims that this data enables him to forecast certain trends.

IMO this seems like a suspicious new spin on the old crystal ball or tea leaves. I suppose his analysis could eventually be able to predict certain things, but he gets pretty grainy with his "insight." From what I recall, he's been pretty accurate with a few things, one being the price of Bitcoin. I suspect that, like Q, he is somehow connected to higher ups that are calling the shots, thereby giving him bits of insider info enabling him to make impressive market predictions.

In some ways he reminds me of Catherine Austin Fitts who likes to impart insider knowledge of world finance wrapped up in smart sounding jargon. She provides some fascinating nuggets of insight, but then goes on to tell her audience about military bases on mars.

There's another investment guy by the name of Martin Armstrong that kinda follows the same pattern of High and Fitts. Although he doesn't speak of alien moon bases, he does claim to have a magic computer named Socrates that can give unmatched accurate predictions.

These odd internet source characters all seem to have the following recipe:
1. Super high IQ. (Or sold as such))
2. Insider back story. "I know how the system works cause I worked for it."
3. Some magic source of information or research.
4. A good hunk of real fascinating nuggets of verifiable information.
5. A small hunk of bizzaire craziness. (aliens, ancient spirits, magical predictions)

Although I don't trust these people, I still enjoy listening to them while I'm busy doing mundane daily tasks.
Ok then the bits I got were smatterings of that, but I never heard it fleshed out nor from himself. I find it completely believable since our military has been doing just that, nigh on 75 years. They know exactly when the public sentiment even flinches.
Thanks.

gunther

O

Ok then the bits I got were smatterings of that, but I never heard it fleshed out nor from himself. I find it completely believable since our military has been doing just that, nigh on 75 years. They know exactly when the public sentiment even flinches.
\hanks.

Not sure I follow. Are you saying that you believe there are martian military bases?

akgrrrl

Not sure I follow. Are you saying that you believe there are martian military bases?
Haaah no. Sorry if that was cryptic. That the military has the internet well in hand since the beginning, and compiles the total data worldwide every second. So they know what we are thinking and feeling based on every word and keystroke everywhere.

gunther

Haaah no. Sorry if that was cryptic. That the military has the internet well in hand since the beginning, and compiles the total data worldwide every second. So they know what we are thinking and feeling based on every word and keystroke everywhere.
Yeah, I don't doubt that. I'm sort of tinkering with the theory that all the big social media sights, 4ch and personalities are warfare. It all kinda makes sense. We often see these independent news personalities pop up from no where and flood our feeds. Names like Tim Pool, Crowder, Mel K and even Joe Rogan. Then I've noticed some people hammer away for a decade and barely get an audience.

akgrrrl

Yeah, I don't doubt that. I'm sort of tinkering with the theory that all the big social media sights, 4ch and personalities are warfare. It all kinda makes sense. We often see these independent news personalities pop up from no where and flood our feeds. Names like Tim Pool, Crowder, Mel K and even Joe Rogan. Then I've noticed some people hammer away for a decade and barely get an audience.
I see the same. Then there are real journalists like Daniel Lizst still on youtube DarkJournalist since 10-12 yrs. Incredible memory he has for buts and pieces, has CathAusFitts DrJosephFarrell every now and then. More informational, intriguing and insightful than cuckolds, rakes, and apparachiks of recent politicks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals