Who Is Q?

OP
meatbag

meatbag

220px-Desmond_Llewelyn_01.jpg

?

michael94

It's beyond the point of proofs question is whether Q is just pacifying their target audience or if Q et al is actually a "good guy" dealing with pedos and corruption.

Obviously someone within the Trump administration, in coordination with the US Military.

According to Ben Fulford, it's also being backed by the Farnese Family.
Who is the Farnese Family ( and Ben Fulford for that matter ? ) Do you have a video link by chance

peateats1

I believe Q is designed to pacify the majority, as is the Trump presidency. If someone like Hillary or Obama was president while all this covid hoax and civil unrest was going on, people would be more motivated to action. So in other words, I believe Q is a psyop.

Last edited:

Jing

I believe Q is designed to pacify the majority, as is the Trump presidency. If someone like Hillary or Obama was president while all this covid hoax and civil unrest was going on, people would be more motivated to action. So in other words, I believe Q is a psyop.
This .

I'm quite cynical about all things establishment etc and have thought for a long time that the Q stuff is just more bull****. I'm more open towards it being something more positive nowadays. Every single thing can't go exactly how "the Illuminati" plans it, and there just has to be a large number of people in the military etc who are strongly against the child rape stuff and other evil things. They may be authoritarians in other ways though. Anyway whatever it is I think the Q stuff plays an important role in the awakening of humanity.

boris

@peateats1
100%. It was used to inactivate some of the most sceptical people. Instead of acting, they froze up hoping for their saviour to do the work for them.

Most of those "drops" were already known around the internet for a long time. It's real things mixed with lies. It unifies many different theories and findings and provides an easy way to dismiss and ridicule all of them in one single sweep.

@peateats1
100%. It was used to inactivate some of the most sceptical people. Instead of acting, they froze up hoping for their saviour to do the work for them.

Most of those "drops" were already known around the internet for a long time. It's real things mixed with lies. It unifies many different theories and findings and provides an easy way to dismiss and ridicule all of them in one single sweep.
I think it has still helped a lot of absolute newbie sheeple to come around a bit. And I feel the unifying aspect of people from around the world being into it is a genuine and powerful thing. I agree though it's a bit worrisome the absolute blind trust and zeal some have for it. But after all, it's a gradual thing to awaken from mental slavery to freedom.

boris

@damngoodcoffee So far you might be right, but what when the COVID scare is over and people realize that closing the borders was not all a ploy of Trump to "save the children" and incarcerate "the cabal" ? I think it will cause a lot of his followers to wave off the true stuff as a scam too. All that will be left are lots different bad things that were actually going on that can now can be swept under the rug as "oh that was that crazy q-stuff".

Similar tactic as the "conspiracy theorist" term. Silence and ridicule the sceptics without having to disprove or even acknowledge a thing.

Cristiano6180

Ok I'm into what I'm seeing here. I do agree, it seems quite convincing and probable that q anon is actually an inside job/psyop. It offers the most skeptical and potentially useful/disruptive people a piece of truth to lure them into the rabbit hole, where they firmly bury their heads in the dirt. Yes, evidence is overwhelming that the world's most powerful people are satanist pedophiles, but we need to do more than share posts on instagram about it.

Inaut

The best crypto explanation I’ve heard is that Q is JFK Jr. Who faked his death. It’s also a collective apparently... we are legion????

I was more receptive to it at the beginning of covid but Im now more inclined to believe it’s just cointel pro.

Feed people ______ and keep them in the dark. Mushrooms we are.

@boris Regardless of what/who Q and Trump are, I'd think there just has to be a huge number of relatively decent people who know too much in the military and government etc. Let's hope they get enough info and proof out at some point for people to be shocked so much that we'll have to re-think the whole idea of how society works. Even if Q is total BS, some sort of military coups still need to happen so that the craziest psychos don't blow up the whole earth. But anyway, the government and justice system etc is a bad joke to me anyway, I'm not salivating on hanging these evil rulers like some people are, so called Christians throwing the first stone all day long.

I guess we'll see what happens won't we. God help us all.
:grin

Inaut

“Trust the plan” is what turned me off. I don’t trust anything but my family, friends and God. Just me though

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals