Who Here Feels In Great Health At The Moment?

Arnold Grape

The earth thing is for anyone, i don't find the nicotine looses effect if anything it seems to work better over time, i have been using the pixotine nicotine toothpicks for about a year.
I just tried the toothpicks and they're actually fairly interesting: noticed a slight bump in temps the first time I used them and increased focus. Now I'll just try not to overdo it.

I feel in great health for about 15% of my waking hours, otherwise I am kind of so-so, but usually my mornings are lethargic and crappy feeling, still this is a huge improvement from a few months ago where I had hit rock bottom in my health and was beginning to question my own stability. The feeling of "great health" comes in waves, but I know I am making steady improvement. I have been through a lot of dumb ***t with my health in these past 38 years. I was a sick kid, diagnosed as allergic to basically everything but meat (no dairy, no grains, no fruit, no nuts), dust mite / pet allergies, constant ear infections, always on antibiotics, not lyme but def some tic born illness, stunted growth, asthma, delayed puberty, as soon as my growth spurt started to kick in around 15 I made the foolish choice to go vegetarian, was vegetarian for 4 years, then went to vegan for 5 years. The middle of my vegan / vegetarian days actually cleared up a good deal of my health issues, asthma went away, food allergies cleared up, skin cleared up and I was looking more fit.... I should have quit while I was ahead. I am certain I have health problems now from my by being veg for the 'boy to man years'. By the time I was 24 I had been through the wringer of veganism, felt like total ***t for the most part, living off of pasta and cookies, extreme fits of hypoglycemia throughout the day, I had become very lazy with my nutrition, and I was carelessly drinking loads of alcohol basically 4 nights a week (back when I never got hungover). 25 to 30 I got my ***t together and went back to normal eating, 3 meals a day, no real restrictions, lots of everything... Good nutrition, similar to the Peat guidelines, but with very limited sugar (<40 grams a day) I hit a stride and was feeling pretty good... looking back it is clear I never fully healed my metabolism though (from the aftermath of veganism), I would eat a small portion of meat and feel full, and I would mainly just pride myself on not gaining weight like a lot of my friends were... I wasn't gaining weight, but I also wasn't getting ripped. I started lifting weights 3 times a week, and doing HIIT. I made some progress, but something was off. Then I found Intermittent Fasting. The first couple years I really hit a stride, I got the most ripped I'd ever been (not that ripped because I.F. was foolish for me to jump in to with poor metabolism, ironically the appeal to me though was that it gave me more time to digest between meals.... ). Then I took on an extremely energy intensive job, lifting heavy ***t all day, repetitive movements all day until my limbs were basically numb, lactic acid city, bad stuff, stuff I am still recovering from, I remained I.F. for that entire run of 3 years. There was no proper break room anyway, so I said **** it. I ran a giant caloric deficit, would down 3 or 4 shots of vodka (always with an NAC lol) to dull my aches away at night. I would eat a lot on the weekend but it wasn't enough to fix things. You see the job also was overridden with mold, I was also fighting off toxic mold for these 3 years, downing loads of activated charcoal, turpentine, NAC.... nebulizing hydrogen peroxide. It kept me treading water... But I got really really set back in the end. I went from feeling at the peak of my health to feeling the worst I had ever felt, so I quit that hell-hole. The decline in health snuck up on me exponentially, just as the work volume increased exponentially, as did the workspace continue to deteriorate. The job was making lacto-fermented vegetable products, cleaning up moldy vegetables all day (to ferment and sell at Whole-Foods of course), in a facility not fit for anything food related (drop ceilings, improper drainage, drywall, high humidity, water leaks everywhere, mold and water damage everywhere), the stuff I had to breath daily.... sigh. Because of the mold issue I began monitoring my body temperature (as lowered body temperature is a big tell in the world of mold sickness), and then I started to raise it, with all the old dumb ways I used to get myself back to health, endless regiments of supplements, fasting, exercise, whatever, nothing was working and I dug myself further in to a hole. Anywaaaay, more can be read here about all that:

Body Temperature: 96.2 Upon Rising. Normal Throughout Day

The main thing I would like to say is, there is hope. My body temperature, energy and mental health are on their way back to baseline, and progress has been fast. The bloated gut I have carried most of my adult life is rapidly looking "not bad". I am very grateful to have found the RP way. There is a lot I already knew, and a lot I had totally ignored. I feel like all the pieces are starting to click now and I look forward to being a high metabolism powerhouse for the first time in my life! It is also great to feel less cravings for alcohol since I have started to lower my serotonin / naturally raise dopamine and gaba, I was drinking alcohol mainly as a shortcut to deal with physical pain / but also from bad old habits, and now I am feeling fine just reserving it for once in a while.

p.s. If you care about your health, seriously consider avoiding all "living" lacto fermented products... especially anything that is small and "local" and likely able to fly under the radar. It is a corner of the market that is highly unregulated and very very sketchy. It is such a gamble,,, oh the horror stories I could tell you.. Not even getting in to the inconsistency of what bacteria you are actually getting, all the products are covered in fly ***t, fly eggs, and ample mold spores. If you want fermented food, make it yourself, it will come out a lot better and safer and cheaper. The reasons these products make people feel better is because they are deficient in sodium, the bacteria you are getting is a total gamble, but I can assure you there will be loads of mycotoxin mmmm.

Last edited:

InChristAlone

I feel in great health for about 15% of my waking hours, otherwise I am kind of so-so, but usually my mornings are lethargic and crappy feeling, still this is a huge improvement from a few months ago where I had hit rock bottom in my health and was beginning to question my own stability. The feeling of "great health" comes in waves, but I know I am making steady improvement. I have been through a lot of dumb ***t with my health in these past 38 years. I was a sick kid, diagnosed as allergic to basically everything but meat (no dairy, no grains, no fruit, no nuts), dust mite / pet allergies, constant ear infections, always on antibiotics, not lyme but def some tic born illness, stunted growth, asthma, delayed puberty, as soon as my growth spurt started to kick in around 15 I made the foolish choice to go vegetarian, was vegetarian for 4 years, then went to vegan for 5 years. The middle of my vegan / vegetarian days actually cleared up a good deal of my health issues, asthma went away, food allergies cleared up, skin cleared up and I was looking more fit.... I should have quit while I was ahead. I am certain I have health problems now from my by being veg for the 'boy to man years'. By the time I was 24 I had been through the wringer of veganism, felt like total ***t for the most part, living off of pasta and cookies, extreme fits of hypoglycemia throughout the day, I had become very lazy with my nutrition, and I was carelessly drinking loads of alcohol basically 4 nights a week (back when I never got hungover). 25 to 30 I got my ***t together and went back to normal eating, 3 meals a day, no real restrictions, lots of everything... Good nutrition, similar to the Peat guidelines, but with very limited sugar (<40 grams a day) I hit a stride and was feeling pretty good... looking back it is clear I never fully healed my metabolism though (from the aftermath of veganism), I would eat a small portion of meat and feel full, and I would mainly just pride myself on not gaining weight like a lot of my friends were... I wasn't gaining weight, but I also wasn't getting ripped. I started lifting weights 3 times a week, and doing HIIT. I made some progress, but something was off. Then I found Intermittent Fasting. The first couple years I really hit a stride, I got the most ripped I'd ever been (not that ripped because I.F. was foolish for me to jump in to with poor metabolism, ironically the appeal to me though was that it gave me more time to digest between meals.... ). Then I took on an extremely energy intensive job, lifting heavy ***t all day, repetitive movements all day until my limbs were basically numb, lactic acid city, bad stuff, stuff I am still recovering from, I remained I.F. for that entire run of 3 years. There was no proper break room anyway, so I said **** it. I ran a giant caloric deficit, would down 3 or 4 shots of vodka (always with an NAC lol) to dull my aches away at night. I would eat a lot on the weekend but it wasn't enough to fix things. You see the job also was overridden with mold, I was also fighting off toxic mold for these 3 years, downing loads of activated charcoal, turpentine, NAC.... nebulizing hydrogen peroxide. It kept me treading water... But I got really really set back in the end. I went from feeling at the peak of my health to feeling the worst I had ever felt, so I quit that hell-hole. The decline in health snuck up on me exponentially, just as the work volume increased exponentially, as did the workspace continue to deteriorate. The job was making lacto-fermented vegetable products, cleaning up moldy vegetables all day (to ferment and sell at Whole-Foods of course), in a facility not fit for anything food related (drop ceilings, improper drainage, drywall, high humidity, water leaks everywhere, mold and water damage everywhere), the stuff I had to breath daily.... sigh. Because of the mold issue I began monitoring my body temperature (as lowered body temperature is a big tell in the world of mold sickness), and then I started to raise it, with all the old dumb ways I used to get myself back to health, endless regiments of supplements, fasting, exercise, whatever, nothing was working and I dug myself further in to a hole. Anywaaaay, more can be read here about all that:

Body Temperature: 96.2 Upon Rising. Normal Throughout Day

The main thing I would like to say is, there is hope. My body temperature, energy and mental health are on their way back to baseline, and progress has been fast. The bloated gut I have carried most of my adult life is rapidly looking "not bad". I am very grateful to have found the RP way. There is a lot I already knew, and a lot I had totally ignored. I feel like all the pieces are starting to click now and I look forward to being a high metabolism powerhouse for the first time in my life! It is also great to feel less cravings for alcohol since I have started to lower my serotonin / naturally raise dopamine and gaba, I was drinking alcohol mainly as a shortcut to deal with physical pain / but also from bad old habits, and now I am feeling fine just reserving it for once in a while.

p.s. If you care about your health, seriously consider avoiding all "living" lacto fermented products... especially anything that is small and "local" and likely able to fly under the radar. It is a corner of the market that is highly unregulated and very very sketchy. It is such a gamble,,, oh the horror stories I could tell you.. Not even getting in to the inconsistency of what bacteria you are actually getting, all the products are covered in fly ***t, fly eggs, and ample mold spores. If you want fermented food, make it yourself, it will come out a lot better and safer and cheaper. The reasons these products make people feel better is because they are deficient in sodium, the bacteria you are getting is a total gamble, but I can assure you there will be loads of mycotoxin mmmm.
Wow crazy story you got there. We used to eat Bubbies pickles quite a bit they had a good flavor, sweet and sour. But since the Peat stuff we don't do lacto stuff. I agree it is good to do it yourself if you are able. Mold is bad news.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals