Who hasn't had COVID??

Have you had COVID?

• Haven't had it

Votes: 76 73.8%
  • Had it

Votes: 27 26.2%

• Total voters

Rafe

I was mixing with students throughout 2020 - 21 & never got sick even though at least a half dozen had “it.”

One month after quitting my job I came down with a fever, shortness of breath, & flat on my back for nearly 2 wks. I hadn’t been sick for 20 yrs except for occasional migraines.

I didn’t test. I stopped reading about any “covid” news. I’m sure the whole media-demic contributed greatly to me being sick. I’m much more afraid of fascism & a sick culture than physical sickness. Though that is easy to say now that I had a flu-like thing & find I’m resilient to it.

It was more depressing because it’s the middle of winter & the house became inundated with snow & the neighbor had to help.

I did lose my smell & taste for a couple of days & it is super weird coming back. I’m not sure I’ll get an antibody test because that just seems like participating in the scheme.

Hundreds of people at my old work place are now testing positive. 98% vaxx rate.

I’m on the mend & it wasn’t without busting a stubborn fever with Tylenol of all things. I would never have tried that if it hadn’t been suggested to me by someone who had something like what I had. Thanks to peating I’m getting my energy back pretty well.

Cloudhands

:laughing: The coworker who gave it to me was fully vaccinated and boosted, which is fine, but coming to work sweating (fever) and coughing and exposing everyone to an illness is a **** move. Meanwhile I was being forced to test multiple times per week due to not being vaccinated. What good is testing people without symptoms when there's blatantly sick people refusing to stay home?
yeah, yet they still want to blame the unvaccinated for the spread? ******* idiots

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Maybe I did jinx myself lol. Woke up with a sore throat this morning runny nose headache elevated temp but no fever yet.

Not going to freak out about it, just feels like a cold and I've had many of these over my life!

Thought I'd post this from Chris Sandel's book:
Screenshot_20171222-161415.png

L

Lord Cola

:laughing: The coworker who gave it to me was fully vaccinated and boosted, which is fine, but coming to work sweating (fever) and coughing and exposing everyone to an illness is a **** move. Meanwhile I was being forced to test multiple times per week due to not being vaccinated. What good is testing people without symptoms when there's blatantly sick people refusing to stay home?
It's ok, Rachel Maddow says the virus stops with each vaccinated person.

tankasnowgod

Maybe I did jinx myself lol. Woke up with a sore throat this morning runny nose headache elevated temp but no fever yet.

Not going to freak out about it, just feels like a cold and I've had many of these over my life!

View attachment 32959

Even if people do get sick on holidays, there can be other logical explanations for it. Picking up different types of bacteria from the food, water, hotels and such that you aren't used to, for example. They might be eating "more food," but they might also be eating worse food, constantly opting for (high PUFA) deep fried and restaurant foods, while tossing back beer and alcohol at a higher rate than normal. And if you travel by plane or a cruise ship, those are well known to spread germs/ cause sickness. I don't think it would be the right conclusion to say "your immune system came back online."

It sounds like trying to justify a phenomenon. Imagine if he had decided regular nosebleeds were a sign of good health, and wrote about how when people get "a relaxing punch in the face," 80-90 get a nosebleed as a sign that their immune system was working again!

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Even if people do get sick on holidays, there can be other logical explanations for it. Picking up different types of bacteria from the food, water, hotels and such that you aren't used to, for example. They might be eating "more food," but they might also be eating worse food, constantly opting for (high PUFA) deep fried and restaurant foods, while tossing back beer and alcohol at a higher rate than normal. And if you travel by plane or a cruise ship, those are well known to spread germs/ cause sickness. I don't think it would be the right conclusion to say "your immune system came back online."

It sounds like trying to justify a phenomenon. Imagine if he had decided regular nosebleeds were a sign of good health, and wrote about how when people get "a relaxing punch in the face," 80-90 get a nosebleed as a sign that their immune system was working again!
I do think there is a phenomena that when someone is a type A never takes a break they may never get sick, but then when they finally rest and take time to eat good meals they actually feel worse and come down with a cold. He is referring to colds/flus not like bacterial infection or something like that. I bring it up because there has been at least one person on here who said they never get sick but they actually lead a pretty crappy lifestyle. And I brought up how cancer patients often remark they haven't had a cold in a decade.

Spud

Live the same way I did back in the day and haven’t had it. Makes me laugh to see people driving alone in their cars wearing masks.

Ledo

3 out of 4 in the family got sick Easter 2021. It was from a table full of recently vaxed inlaws and that assertion certainly ruffled feathers. Wife and I severely sick for 2 weeks then it stopped within 6 hours of each other on day 14. 15 yr old child sick on couch type thing for 2-3 days with very quick recovery.

Amazing thing was when I got hit the first day I felt incredibly ill but had no fever and thought uh-oh. Drove to tractor supply and got a tube of horse paste but had reservations because of the "paste" part. Continued to monitor temp but still no fever going into day 2 so I took a medium largish dose about 24 mg Iver. Within 5 min had a 101.5 temp which lasted for 13 more days almost unchanged then suddenly dropped to normal.

Vaxing campaign during a pandemic is and was genocide. The gain of function thing was going to peater out then they gave it life in Jan 2021.

Edit: I have has typical colds and even a flu in recent years and prone to step throat, nothing severe though so I was worried about the lack of a fever because that illness was the worst I ever had in my life.

Edit 2: I give my cat horse paste a few times after calculating a dose. He goes into the deepest very warm sleep and impossible to wake. Lasted almost for 4 hours both times. Ivermectin is great stuff. The cat has no mental deficits of any kind and is highly energetic after both treatments...eats alot of raw meat so...

Last edited:

Attakai

Finally caught it last week.
All the vaccinated and boosted coworkers have been coming to work sick and testing positive.

Had a fever and lower energy for about 2 days and that was pretty much it.

Funny thing is the vaccinated coworkers that caught it before me are still having symptoms, and I am 100% recovered after only a few days.

Rafe

I do think there is a phenomena that when someone is a type A never takes a break they may never get sick, but then when they finally rest and take time to eat good meals they actually feel worse and come down with a cold. He is referring to colds/flus not like bacterial infection or something like that. I bring it up because there has been at least one person on here who said they never get sick but they actually lead a pretty crappy lifestyle. And I brought up how cancer patients often remark they haven't had a cold in a decade.
When I first started reading RP, lowering cortisol & adrenaline I did get repeated outbreaks of cold sores that fall.

I took that to be what happens when you shift from a higher stress metabolic cascade that is still anti-inflammatory, to a lower stress but eventually more resilient metabolic cascade.

So I think there’s something to that.

How are you doing?

Blossom

Forum Supporter

View attachment 32959
I love this!
What I’ve been wondering lately is how many people have had fauxvid-19? :)

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

3 out of 4 in the family got sick Easter 2021. It was from a table full of recently vaxed inlaws and that assertion certainly ruffled feathers. Wife and I severely sick for 2 weeks then it stopped within 6 hours of each other on day 14. 15 yr old child sick on couch type thing for 2-3 days with very quick recovery.

Amazing thing was when I got hit the first day I felt incredibly ill but had no fever and thought uh-oh. Drove to tractor supply and got a tube of horse paste but had reservations because of the "paste" part. Continued to monitor temp but still no fever going into day 2 so I took a medium largish dose about 24 mg Iver. Within 5 min had a 101.5 temp which lasted for 13 more days almost unchanged then suddenly dropped to normal.

Vaxing campaign during a pandemic is and was genocide. The gain of function thing was going to peater out then they gave it life in Jan 2021.

Edit: I have has typical colds and even a flu in recent years and prone to step throat, nothing severe though so I was worried about the lack of a fever because that illness was the worst I ever had in my life.

Edit 2: I give my cat horse paste a few times after calculating a dose. He goes into the deepest very warm sleep and impossible to wake. Lasted almost for 4 hours both times. Ivermectin is great stuff. The cat has no mental deficits of any kind and is highly energetic after both treatments...eats alot of raw meat so...
Wow that does sound awful, and how mysterious are our immune systems! I agree that if you feel like death not a good a sign no fever.

When I first started reading RP, lowering cortisol & adrenaline I did get repeated outbreaks of cold sores that fall.

I took that to be what happens when you shift from a higher stress metabolic cascade that is still anti-inflammatory, to a lower stress but eventually more resilient metabolic cascade.

So I think there’s something to that.

How are you doing?
Yes lowering adrenaline can help the body process things that were put on hold to deal with whatever needed to be dealt with first, such as keeping you alive!

I had a rough night, bad headache, lots of mucus. This morning temp is 99.2 I will probably take a hot bath. Just using vitamin C as of now. In times past I would use zinc lozenges but often times it would bring on the higher fever so maybe I'll just wait on that.
I love this!
What I’ve been wondering lately is how many people have had fauxvid-19? :)
I wonder the same!

Thanks guys ☺️

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

The hot bath worked. Fever is now 101.2. I wonder if ivermectin is a pyretic? I was always told by pretty much every health website fevers are good. I never messed with my kids fevers and they always got better quick. Whenever I don't produce a fever it can linger. It is really uncomfortable and the temptation is to take drugs to lower it, but in most cases I say don't mess with it.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Fever broke last night, headache finally was relieved, and temp was back to normal this morning. I refused to take anything yesterday besides 8 grams vitamin C spread out. My nose ran like a faucet yesterday. Trying to rest and hope to be back to normal tomorrow. I really think people should not throw everything at their sickness. Staying in bed, staying warm, taking hot baths and letting the fever do it's thing. It's how I parented my kids so naturally it's how I should parent myself :)

Peater Piper

Fever broke last night, headache finally was relieved, and temp was back to normal this morning. I refused to take anything yesterday besides 8 grams vitamin C spread out. My nose ran like a faucet yesterday. Trying to rest and hope to be back to normal tomorrow. I really think people should not throw everything at their sickness. Staying in bed, staying warm, taking hot baths and letting the fever do it's thing. It's how I parented my kids so naturally it's how I should parent myself :)
Glad you're improving, and if it's indeed Omicron, you may be already through it. The other variants had a nasty way of worsening in the second and third weeks. I'm hearing from a lot of people that they're better in 3-4 days with Omicron, whereas most people I knew took weeks with the previous variants.

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

Glad you're improving, and if it's indeed Omicron, you may be already through it. The other variants had a nasty way of worsening in the second and third weeks. I'm hearing from a lot of people that they're better in 3-4 days with Omicron, whereas most people I knew took weeks with the previous variants.
Yeah no idea if this is the virus. It seems like other colds I've had, I even had a pretty nasty one 3 yrs ago that caused a dry nagging cough for days to the point I couldn't sleep at all. Took raw crushed garlic and it finally went away. I may try that today as my mucus is drying up but sticking around and I hate that feeling like it might drop into my lungs, I'd rather have thin mucus than sticky mucus. Freaks me out after all the stories we read. If I didn't know anything about covid I wouldn't be scared at all. The brainwashing is real!

Perry Staltic

I may try that today as my mucus is drying up but sticking around and I hate that feeling like it might drop into my lungs, I'd rather have thin mucus than sticky mucus. Freaks me out after all the stories we read. If I didn't know anything about covid I wouldn't be scared at all. The brainwashing is real!

Have you tried nebulized hydrogen peroxide or zinc acetate lozenges? NAC thins mucous