Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

dookie

DHT seems to be the progesterone for males, with its protective effects. It is anti-serotonin, anti-cortisol, and anti-estrogen, I even saw a study which said it can promote progesterone.

A few people have posted about their experience with DHT scattered in different threads. I make this thread to gather some of the experiences and start a discussion about DHT.

To those who have used it: How does it "feel like"? Is it similar in progesterone, pregnenolone, DHEA with its effects? Is it really anti-estrogenic as the studies show - do you notice a clear reduction in edema and other estrogenic symptoms? Any side-effects? Any issues "coming off it"?

FacelessMan

DHT seems to be the progesterone for males, with its protective effects. It is anti-serotonin, anti-cortisol, and anti-estrogen, I even saw a study which said it can promote progesterone.

A few people have posted about their experience with DHT scattered in different threads. I make this thread to gather some of the experiences and start a discussion about DHT.

To those who have used it: How does it "feel like"? Is it similar in progesterone, pregnenolone, DHEA with its effects? Is it really anti-estrogenic as the studies show - do you notice a clear reduction in edema and other estrogenic symptoms? Any side-effects? Any issues "coming off it"?

I'm seriously considering it. I found a 12% topical DHT in DMSO from a website and emailed Peat about it, he said for me to give him the info, as he might like to try it. HAHA! There is your answer. But he said in like 2-3mg/day doses.

James_001

I'm seriously considering it. I found a 12% topical DHT in DMSO from a website and emailed Peat about it, he said for me to give him the info, as he might like to try it. HAHA! There is your answer. But he said in like 2-3mg/day doses.

I know the site you're talking about and the only issue is that it is hard to measure such a small amount out.

FacelessMan

I know the site you're talking about and the only issue is that it is hard to measure such a small amount out.

I wonder if it would be a bad thing to just use as much as the site recommends? Like all over chest, arms, shoulders? I remember Haidut posting a study that the more DHT you get exogenously, there is a positive feedback loop that increases the natural production of it in your body...

FacelessMan

As for getting too much...it doesn't aromatize so I wonder what the worst is that could happen.

James_001

I wonder if it would be a bad thing to just use as much as the site recommends? Like all over chest, arms, shoulders? I remember Haidut posting a study that the more DHT you get exogenously, there is a positive feedback loop that increases the natural production of it in your body...

Not sure, if anyone could clarify this it would be awesome

Ritchie

Would you mind messaging me the name of the website? Thanks

sladerunner69

This sounds like a potential cure for post finasteride syndrome. Especially if the positive feedback mechanism holds any water. I will have to experiment with this myself..

ATP

May I also find out where you can purchase this topical DHT?

FacelessMan

Im just gonna put it on here because I dont wanna respond to any more PMs lol. Take it down if you must, moderators. Russianpeptides.com (titan gel). Its marketed as a penis enlargement gel, but I would rub on chest and arms....

Anyone have experience with dht powder? Supposedly the stanolone powder is semi-synthetic, and not as effective as androstanolone which is the real dht... thoughts?

FacelessMan

Anyone have experience with dht powder? Supposedly the stanolone powder is semi-synthetic, and not as effective as androstanolone which is the real dht... thoughts?
I would love to just buy some powder and dissolve it DMSO myself, but cant find a good supplier for the powder. Do you have a link to a good supplier of DHT powder?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals