Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

milk_lover

Update on my DHT usage. I bought bulk stanalone powder from China, and mix it with a small amount of DMSO every time I apply it. Been using about 10mg morning and evening for 6 days.

-I have lost 7 pounds
-My muscles feel fuller and harder
-My libido is high (already was tho)
-I am much hungrier (and have had more solid food because of this)
-I feel confident and more dominant in conversations and interactions, especially with co workers
-I have experienced a rise in motivation, pretty much in every area of my life
-Mental clarity is great. I've had 3 tests in my Pharm class in the last week and scored two 100's and a 96.
-I have been sleeping deep
-My temps are stable and high (higher even than they were before)
-Pulse has been a steady 90-100bpm (also take NDT tho)

As a side note, I noticed the first few days a stress reaction if I did not consume much solid food---adrenaline, cold hands, etc,. I suppose it is driving metabolic rate even higher. I might have to cut back on NDT a little.

Anyways, just an update. Not losing any hair or anything ***knock on wood***

I feel like this has been a missing piece for me. I guess my bodys DHT conversion was jacked from the Accutane I took 10 years ago...
Very interesting, thanks for sharing! I have a question; have you used DHEA before? If so, do you think it gives you similar results to DHT? I am ignorant when it comes to this stuff. Do low doses of DHEA like Ray and haidut recommend mostly convert to DHT?

FacelessMan

Very interesting, thanks for sharing! I have a question; have you used DHEA before? If so, do you think it gives you similar results to DHT? I am ignorant when it comes to this stuff. Do low doses of DHEA like Ray and haidut recommend mostly convert to DHT?

I have. Used pansterone. It has good effects, but is not as pronounced (for me) as taking pure dht. I apparently have 5ar issues tho, so it would prob work well for someone who is normal in that regard. Lol

milk_lover

I have. Used pansterone. It has good effects, but is not as pronounced (for me) as taking pure dht. I apparently have 5ar issues tho, so it would prob work well for someone who is normal in that regard. Lol
lol the problem is that I don't know if I have 5ar issues. Is Acutan the main reason behind those issues? My beard grows fully and fast, so I don't know to be honest. Pregnenolone to be honest with you made me little feminine lol. I think it converts to progesterone a lot in my case. So that's why I was thinking I might have 5ar issues as well.

mirc12354

It would probably be in Eastern Europe in a country with decent postal infrastructure and laws that allow selling steroids. Ireland and UK are also an option but it would a lot more expensive to set up shop there. Slovenia, Slovakia and the Balkan countries are the most likely place for now.
I would like to be able to sell bioidentical steroids and some synthetic ones. Currently interested in DHT, progesterone, and DHEA derivatives. Will see how it goes.
Anything new about your European exposure? I vote for Slovenia, since it would considerably lessen the shipping costs and time-to-delivery for me (even more so if personal undertaking of goods would be an option), Slovakia would be second best option. Croatia, since it is also in the EU, would also be great, but I would not advise you any balkan country outside EU. I think if you had exposure in let's say Serbia that the shippments to other countries (especialy EU countries) will be subjected to much more intensive inspection than from elsewhere, at least my expereince is such. Whenever I ordered something from Serbia the customs service always opened the shippment (no matter what was written on the shippment - like gift in value of XXX or anything) and want an original receipt and in some cases even bank account print out . Slovenian customs service for incoming shippments is a nightmare. But legally speaking - I guess nonEU countries are probably more attractive...

haidut

Forum Supporter
Anything new about your European exposure? I vote for Slovenia, since it would considerably lessen the shipping costs and time-to-delivery for me (even more so if personal undertaking of goods would be an option), Slovakia would be second best option. Croatia, since it is also in the EU, would also be great, but I would not advise you any balkan country outside EU. I think if you had exposure in let's say Serbia that the shippments to other countries (especialy EU countries) will be subjected to much more intensive inspection than from elsewhere, at least my expereince is such. Whenever I ordered something from Serbia the customs service always opened the shippment (no matter what was written on the shippment - like gift in value of XXX or anything) and want an original receipt and in some cases even bank account print out . Slovenian customs service for incoming shippments is a nightmare. But legally speaking - I guess nonEU countries are probably more attractive...

It will definitely be a EU country. That's the whole point, to have shipments be intra-EU. Otherwise, it is the same as if shipping from USA and in fact probably worse as USA packages usually have less customs inspection than the ones coming from non-EU member European countries. The problem is the licensing. Many EU countries now treat vitamins as drugs so I have to find out where I can set camp and have similar status as in the USA. Maybe I will have just the steroids be in EU. Not sure, but we keep working on it.

Evan

It will definitely be a EU country. That's the whole point, to have shipments be intra-EU. Otherwise, it is the same as if shipping from USA and in fact probably worse as USA packages usually have less customs inspection than the ones coming from non-EU member European countries. The problem is the licensing. Many EU countries now treat vitamins as drugs so I have to find out where I can set camp and have similar status as in the USA. Maybe I will have just the steroids be in EU. Not sure, but we keep working on it.
Haidut, if you are able to formulate a pure DHT supplement, would that item be exclusive to EU or would you also be able to ship top US?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, if you are able to formulate a pure DHT supplement, would that item be exclusive to EU or would you also be able to ship top US?

I will ship to USA, but at the risk of the buyer. As long as it is legal to sell in the country where the EU office will be then it can be sold and shipped, but if it gets seized by US customs there is not much we can do.

Evan

I will ship to USA, but at the risk of the buyer. As long as it is legal to sell in the country where the EU office will be then it can be sold and shipped, but if it gets seized by US customs there is not much we can do.
@haidut I will definitely be okay with that risk. Have you experimented with pure DHT before and if so have you noticed any differences with that opposed to 11-keto DHT?

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I will definitely be okay with that risk. Have you experimented with pure DHT before and if so have you noticed any differences with that opposed to 11-keto DHT?

Both steroids give me pretty much the same effects, but 11-keto DHT seems to affect me in much lower doses. It also seems to have a more potent effect on lowering cortisol. But they are pretty similar in their overall effects systemically.

paymanz

Is there any article or interview where Dr peat has talked about dht?

Any email exchange,quote?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is there any article or interview where Dr peat has talked about dht?

He has some references in these articles:
Prostate Cancer
Immunodeficiency, dioxins, stress, and the hormones

Many people have asked him about it and he has always spoken favorably of it as the most potent activator of the androgen receptor:
Hair Like a Fox: A Bioenergetic View of Pattern Hair Loss Frequently Asked Questions
"..."I think the androgen receptor is a kind of leverage point in the cell, tipping the balance in an anabolic direction, favoring glucose oxidation, and opposing catabolic influences of all sorts, in a sort of "loading" function, the way "concentric" exercise has many protective effects. As the organism ages, the meaning of that kind of loading will change, especially with the accumulation of PUFA." —Ray Peat, PhD (2014 email correspondence)"

I have exchanged a few emails about my findings on DHT and he has always talked about it as a highly beneficial steroid. He said once it's second only to progesterone on his list and for some people it is perhaps even more beneficial.

paymanz

He has some references in these articles:
Prostate Cancer
Immunodeficiency, dioxins, stress, and the hormones

Many people have asked him about it and he has always spoken favorably of it as the most potent activator of the androgen receptor:
Hair Like a Fox: A Bioenergetic View of Pattern Hair Loss Frequently Asked Questions
"..."I think the androgen receptor is a kind of leverage point in the cell, tipping the balance in an anabolic direction, favoring glucose oxidation, and opposing catabolic influences of all sorts, in a sort of "loading" function, the way "concentric" exercise has many protective effects. As the organism ages, the meaning of that kind of loading will change, especially with the accumulation of PUFA." —Ray Peat, PhD (2014 email correspondence)"

I have exchanged a few emails about my findings on DHT and he has always talked about it as a highly beneficial steroid. He said once it's second only to progesterone on his list and for some people it is perhaps even more beneficial.
Wow thanks,so dht for men especially for men younger than 60 is kinda a substitute for progesterone.nice also he comparing it to concentric exercise is very interesting.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Wow thanks,so dht for men especially for men younger than 60 is kinda a substitute for progesterone.nice also he comparing it to concentric exercise is very interesting.

I think DHT would actually be extremely beneficial for men OVER 60 since they are all estrogen and cortisol dominant and quite feminine looking. DHT should be able to stop/reverse that very easily. Young men would also benefit but I think the benefit would especially pronounced in older males and the ones with prostate issues.

paymanz

I think DHT would actually be extremely beneficial for men OVER 60 since they are all estrogen and cortisol dominant and quite feminine looking. DHT should be able to stop/reverse that very easily. Young men would also benefit but I think the benefit would especially pronounced in older males and the ones with prostate issues.
I agree ,I said that because ray always talks about benefits of progesterone but younger men can't use higher dose of it,at least without DHEA along with it.
He says himself that prog is a female hormone,and I always thought what about men?!
So its good DHT is like prog for men.for sure can help older men too.

Evan

To be honest, thats kind of where most of my health experiments have been trying to reach. A nice and high DHT level. For someone like me, I feel like growing up i never felt like puberty hit me like a ton of bricks, I never had that much body hair, (still don't) but since incorporating strategies that raise this beneficial hormone, Im really starting to feel like a man. More beard hair, alpha calm and focus and more assertive, chest and body hair starting to develop a little more, much less depressed, more strength for sure, and libido back on the rise. I would definitely like to supplement small amounts to keep a nice steady supply for my cells as I feel I was most likely under producing for most of my life.

NathanK

To be honest, thats kind of where most of my health experiments have been trying to reach. A nice and high DHT level. For someone like me, I feel like growing up i never felt like puberty hit me like a ton of bricks, I never had that much body hair, (still don't) but since incorporating strategies that raise this beneficial hormone, Im really starting to feel like a man. More beard hair, alpha calm and focus and more assertive, chest and body hair starting to develop a little more, much less depressed, more strength for sure, and libido back on the rise. I would definitely like to supplement small amounts to keep a nice steady supply for my cells as I feel I was most likely under producing for most of my life.
Middle school acne wasnt very pleasant nor was the voice fluctiations.

Im curious why as men grow older we grow hair in places we never had as youth, but our DHT is actually lower.

Evan

I feel like estrogen has a huge role in both of those. Especially adolescent acne, among other factors as well. Genes do have a lot to do with body hair I believe, but it could also be things like what we were exposed to before birth perhaps?

Anybody else want to chime in with more elucidation?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Middle school acne wasnt very pleasant nor was the voice fluctiations.

Im curious why as men grow older we grow hair in places we never had as youth, but our DHT is actually lower.

Body hair, especially excess hair on chest is estrogen drive. Very often you will see older males with hairy chest but smooth legs and calves. Hair on lower part of legs is more reliable measure of DHT levels.

paymanz

Body hair, especially excess hair on chest is estrogen drive. Very often you will see older males with hairy chest but smooth legs and calves. Hair on lower part of legs is more reliable measure of DHT levels.

and hair on ears also is estrogen driven maybe?

do you think by controlling estrogen and maybe increasing DHT can reverse that and reduce those hairs?may progestrone help also?!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals