Dismiss Notice
  7. Orange & Red Light Therapy Device - LGS1
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Cascara Sagrada Powder From Farmalabor In Italy
    CLICK HERE!
    Dismiss Notice

Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

Discussion in 'Ask For Help or Advice' started by dookie, Jul 6, 2016.

Tags:
  1. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

What's your "sprint routine"? For example how often do you sprint, how long do you sprint for, time and distance?

2. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

This should depend on the individual, I can't do Usain Bolt's routine, I'm more a Berbatov kind of guy. I sprint on the width of a football (the real one) pitch, I do that anywhere between 6-8 times, in between sprints I rest to recover enough but not totally. It takes 10-15 mn, but I don't have a set target, the goal is to not disgust yourself but have fun and be able to recover over the next days. I haven't done it in a while though (winter). I usually add pull ups and maybe push ups.

3. Jsaute21

Jsaute21 Member

This. I am no expert on PFS but i assume eating a Peat inspired diet, taking thyroid if necessary, dabbling with vitamins, dhea, preg, cypro etc would ultimately improve their estrogen driven symptoms. I assume their metabolism boost would suck initially, as their hormones and liver are so incredibly out of wack. Danny Roddy is a good example of a PFS guy who has regained his health, looks, libido etc. from Peat. I am not trying to diminish the challenges that come with this awful poison that people are subjected to. I just think found nutrition principles should improve ones condition overall over time.

4. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

I think it's a bit harsh on them, before leaving some have been here for a long time with possibly some improvement or none. It's a complex issue, if I had pfs I'd do the same as they do, try to get back to normal and understand the issue rather than wait 5 years to get 70%better.

5. raypeatclips

raypeatclips Member

Thanks :) Nice berbatov reference not heard that name in a couple of years.

So you're saying my old soccer coaches fitness sessions of sprints until some of us physically vomit isn't the way to get fit and healthy? Who knew.

6. Wagner83

Wagner83 Member

That's Usain bolt type of training so apparently it works. I don't have the funds to afford vomiting my meals so I have to be a lazy f*ck.

7. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

i thought that was more cortisol?

8. OP
    dookie

dookie Member

Do you mean cortisol causing water retention? Cortisol causes salt retention, so it should cause excretion of some water, but it may cause a type of "swelling" different than estrogen. People high on cortisol, Cushing's patients for example, don't have "big thighs" (in fact they have very thin limbs). This is unlike the estrogenic bloat which makes your limbs bloated with water, as it does your muscles and other tissues. With cortisol, it just expands some specific areas, like your stomach, and again, having a lean stomach is actually a sign of high estrogen I read... So cortisol may actually counter some effects of estrogen? There are many opposites, like Cortisol is anti-histamine, estrogen is pro-histamine, so on...

9. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

not sure if youve already answered this haidut but what about an idealabs product similar to andractim? do you think andractim works? maybe its just a legality issue...

10. haidut

haidut Member

Which country do you live in? Is DHT legal there? If DHT was legal in the USA (where we are) we would have released it years ago.

11. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

from UK but live in germany. no chance either!!

12. Joeyd

Joeyd Member

i want to do this, have you done it yet?

13. dand

dand Member

@haidut
    Interesting. I really seemed to like pansterone,but haven't taken much lately. My stepfather has put on a ton of muscle mass on pansterone, but also his cataracts are getting worse n worse. Is it possible for low dose dhea/pregnenolone to convert into estrogen? I know this has been covered a lot, but I'm just wandering if there is a variable that we aren't considering that could impact someone even when they take dosages at or below the amount that Peat recommends. So, something like 5mg DHEA and 5mg pregnenolone. It does not sound likely, but in light of this commentary and Ray thinking it is less risky, I was curious what you thought.

14. dand

dand Member

Got it. So in stress and disease it could easily become estrogenic. My problem with this is then it turns out that this is basically everyone. Since anyone over 60 in America is no doubt stressed and probably diseased in some way shape or form. Just want to make sure I'm not hurting him with the pansterone. He appears to love it, but he has had a lot of chronic health issues over the years so just being cautious. He is doing great now largely because of Idea Labs and more Peat inspired eating, but I am surprised about how quick then onset of these cataracts has been. Obviously, multi-factorial and more likely to be from something else. He's taken pansterone for a few years now and the onset was only recent with the cataracts.

15. haidut

haidut Member

Given how low DHEA levels are in older people, as long as the dose used is limited to 5mg DHEA daily then I think the chance or aromatization is pretty low. Human studies showed that about 18mg daily is the cutoff dose after which estrogen starts to rise (statistically significantly).

16. haidut

haidut Member

I doubt the cataracts are related to DHEA. They usually are serotonin-driven. So, something like cyproheptadine or thyroid may help with that.

17. Koveras

Koveras Member

IIRC there was a couple articles [in russian] on emoxypine succinate being useful for cataracts. Given the similarity of emoxypine to B6, maybe the B6, succinate, and other substrates in Cardenosine would be useful. Especially since a lot of serotonin's negative effects seemed to be due to the interference with energy production.

18. haidut

haidut Member

Thanks, that's actually a great point! I did not think of emoxypine. I am still not sure what it has to offer that other 3-hydroxy-pyridines like B6 or even niacinamide cannot. The comparative studies of emoxypine with B3 for protection from hypoxia found similar results. I think it is the succinic acid that, when combined with the pyridine, produces the unique effects. So, Cardenosine may very well work too.

19. dand

dand Member

Great comments @haidut and @Koveras . Thank you for the insight! Back to the experiment lab!

20. goodandevil

goodandevil Member

Why dont you take him off/reduce the supplements for a month to see what happens? Always a good idea.