Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

allblues

OK, things seem to be coming back to life over here.
Today the old boys have been at about 90% or even 100% of normal size. So that's a big relief.

I asked Ray about suppression, he was very quick to answer, i'll post this in the email exchange thread as well;

Q: What do you think would help a male who has used exogenous steroids (not pregnenolone/DHEA, but for example testosterone/DHT in high amounts, or any of the "designer" anabolic steroids) for a while, to the point where the testes have shrunk, and endogenous testosterone production has obviously been lowered? How do you see this problem?

A: Testosterone and DHT aren’t toxic, so the testes probably haven’t been damaged, and would resume functioning with good nutritional support. 100 mg of pregnenolone and 5 mg of DHEA would probably help their recovery, but I think it would be good to have your LH and estrogen checked. If the LH is very high, using a little DHT for a while might be protective until it’s more normal. Coffee, aspirin, vitamin D, milk and cheese would also protect against hight LH.

redlight

I take HCG and pregneolone while on Testosterone... I'm assuming I'm very fertile but i haven't tested.

Evan

Pretty interesting his response, I feel like low amounts supplemented shouldn't be a problem and should actually strengthen the endocrine system, but I don't have a good reason why this might be the case.
Do you want a low LH and high FSH? Or low LH and FSH?
@redlight whats the reason for your HCG use and how has it helped you?

redlight

the reason to use HCG is to keep the signal going for your testies to remain making hormones...
Testosterone + HCG is an excellent combination and keep you nice and fertile.

FredSonoma

To be honest, thats kind of where most of my health experiments have been trying to reach. A nice and high DHT level. For someone like me, I feel like growing up i never felt like puberty hit me like a ton of bricks, I never had that much body hair, (still don't) but since incorporating strategies that raise this beneficial hormone, Im really starting to feel like a man. More beard hair, alpha calm and focus and more assertive, chest and body hair starting to develop a little more, much less depressed, more strength for sure, and libido back on the rise. I would definitely like to supplement small amounts to keep a nice steady supply for my cells as I feel I was most likely under producing for most of my life.
What are the strategies for raising DHT? Or just general Peat stuff written around here? (or are you talking about supplementing it?)

Adrian_B

Im just gonna put it on here because I dont wanna respond to any more PMs lol. Take it down if you must, moderators. Russianpeptides.com (titan gel). Its marketed as a penis enlargement gel, but I would rub on chest and arms....

I'm late to the party, but how legit is russian peptides titan gel? It's very cheap compared to other DHT gel you can buy online such as Andractim. I might buy it if I believe it is actually what it claims to be, but I have my doubts.

Yrm

I just thought I'd add my 0.02.

I've tried DHT gel, 2.5% strength, aprox 1-2g per day applied topically. So effectively 25-50mg per day.

Positive effects included increased libido, improved mood and improved memory.

After 4 days administration however negative side effects included loss of libido, negative mood.

Exogenous DHT at this dosage does appear to be suppressive (not tested).

I suspect DHT supplementation on it own can lower estrogen levels too far. Used in conjunction with T it may serve as a suitable AI.

Recovery from 4 days took aprox. another 4 days.

Now exploring a much smaller dose. 6.25mg 2x per day. Or just once per day applied topically.

I'd be interested to hear from others experience re dosage levels.

I'm thinking one's natural production amounts to o.5mg per day.

Given a 10% absorption rate 6.25mg topically 2x per day would double or tripple one's base level.

@A.Dosko Any further updates? Did you settle on a dosage?

@allblues - Any updates?

I'm seriously considering it. I found a 12% topical DHT in DMSO from a website and emailed Peat about it, he said for me to give him the info, as he might like to try it. HAHA! There is your answer. But he said in like 2-3mg/day doses.

pm me link por favor

edit: did this stuff end up working for anyone else?

Yrm

So has anyone used the 12% DHT gel? Is it the real deal?!
The 2.5% or 25mg per gram, is certainly the real deal.
The question is what is the recommended dosage which needs to take into account the absorption rate.
Does Peat's 2-3mg recommendation take into account an absorption rate?
A 3mg dose at 10% absorption being 0.3mg may be all that's required.
Does anyone know of any studies to support such a dosage?

Scenes

pm me link por favor

edit: did this stuff end up working for anyone else?
It's well known in bodybuilding circles that dht alone (without test) is ultimately going to mess up your libido and ability to function downstairs.

I think some estrogen is required for optimal function, and I'm not counting out the value of testosterone as well.

On this site people have talked about test being merely a prohormone for creating dht which is the real hormone we want, but I'm not entirely sold on that. I think if I could only take one hormone, it would be test.

Dose is also obviously an issue. Plenty of people here have tried 11keto dht at doses around 5-15mg and done ok, not sure there's any long term (like 6 months) reviews just yet.

Yrm

It's well known in bodybuilding circles that dht alone (without test) is ultimately going to mess up your libido and ability to function downstairs.

I think some estrogen is required for optimal function, and I'm not counting out the value of testosterone as well.

On this site people have talked about test being merely a prohormone for creating dht which is the real hormone we want, but I'm not entirely sold on that. I think if I could only take one hormone, it would be test.

Dose is also obviously an issue. Plenty of people here have tried 11keto dht at doses around 5-15mg and done ok, not sure there's any long term (like 6 months) reviews just yet.

In my experience 25mg per day is problematic after a short while 3-4 days.

The problem I suspect (i.e. I've no evidence) is that at doses like this (25mg) DHT crashes one's E2 levels.

A much smaller dose may not pose an issue. Say 2-3mg as Peat suggests. As this would have the effect of upping DHT levels and slightly lowering E (which may be ideal). Again I'm just guessing.

I'm experimenting with smaller doses. It takes a while to reset one's baselines so to speak.

Scenes

The problem I suspect (i.e. I've no evidence) is that at doses like this (25mg) DHT crashes one's E2 levels.

A much smaller dose may not pose an issue. Say 2-3mg as Peat suggests. As this would have the effect of upping DHT levels and slightly lowering E (which may be ideal). Again I'm just guessing.

I'm experimenting with smaller doses. It takes a while to reset one's baselines so to speak.

Agreed. Further to my point above then, i think ideally we should we upping test and doing everything we can to control estrogen conversion, dht will increase naturally that way anyway.

I'm still of the view that a healthy metabolism and healthy liver will allow us to increase testosterone and get all the good benefits without the crazy estrogen downsides.

Yrm

Potentially there is an ideal dosage where DHT scales back the Estrogen conversion without hindering T production.

Large Dose (25mg+ per day) = Reduced T, Crashed E, Sky High DHT. Basically a hormonal mess.

Optimal Dose (Xmg) = Stable T, Reduced E, High DHT. So a potential sweet-spot, and solution for PFS or low DHT conversions. But what is X when applied as a transdermal?

OP
D

dookie

@Yrm

How do you know DHT "crashes" your estrogen levels? Did you have any real evidence of too low estrogen, besides the lowered libido, which can be from a number of things, including high estrogen?

When estrogen is low, there shouldn't be any edema or water retention. Did you have that effect?

I've tried DHT gel, in small (few mg dose/day), and actually got increased edema, including increased nipple puffiness. Certainly doesn't seem anti-estrogenic to me at all.

I really don't think DHT is anti-estrogenic, despite all the positive theory about it. Theory is one thing, practice is another

Yrm

@Yrm

How do you know DHT "crashes" your estrogen levels? Did you have any real evidence of too low estrogen, besides the lowered libido, which can be from a number of things, including high estrogen?

When estrogen is low, there shouldn't be any edema or water retention. Did you have that effect?

I've tried DHT gel, in small (few mg dose/day), and actually got increased edema, including increased nipple puffiness. Certainly doesn't seem anti-estrogenic to me at all.

I really don't think DHT is anti-estrogenic, despite all the positive theory about it. Theory is one thing, practice is another

I don't know 100%, I just suspect that is the case.

DHT drugs have been used to treat breast cancers and inhibit estrogen.

Aleeri

Is there a legit source for DHT cream?

All I find is russianpeptides and allsaints clinic and none of them have any proper feedback online that looks real. Is it the real deal?

I am in Thailand and I've been asking a ton of pharmacies over here and none carries it.

cyclops

All I find is russianpeptides and allsaints clinic and none of them have any proper feedback online that looks real. Is it the real deal?

There is a thread about that product and someone was posting testing saying it was just ethanol or something. But other people have reported feeling effects from it, so who knows.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals