Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

allblues

I'm getting real scared i've messed myself up here. Balls don't seem to be doing too well and i'm feeling a little depressed.
Jesus, what an idiotic thing to be doing in retrospect.

Does anyone else have any experience with HPTA suppression? What could i do?
Granted, it's only been 3 days...

Pointless

I'm getting real scared i've messed myself up here. Balls don't seem to be doing too well and i'm feeling a little depressed.

You could inject 1 mg of gnrh.

allblues

Good lord... Yeah, i'll put that in the maybe-pile for the time being.
Though i see that's what the bodybuilders like to do, hCG, aromatase inhibitors...

Pointless

Good lord... Yeah, i'll put that in the maybe-pile for the time being.
Though i see that's what the bodybuilders like to do, hCG, aromatase inhibitors...

Yes, that's the only way. There might be some herbs you can try, but that's adding in more variables. Phytoserms-347x is one such "post-cycle" product but pretty expensive.

redlight

i started using pure topical DHT, my libido and energy have been insane.... I only would imagine my serum DHT levels are 5-6x over top range..

Drareg

i started using pure topical DHT, my libido and energy have been insane.... I only would imagine my serum DHT levels are 5-6x over top range..

Have you tried the 11-keto -DHT ? Any comparison to be made?

skycop00

If you are truly suppressed and stop using the offendeing chemical them you should be able to bounce back. There are variables ofcourse, but many can bounce back without any PCT over time. A simple inexpensive blood test can confirm your status as I am still not convinced you are actually shut down. DO us a favor and do a test to confirm. Do you need a link for serum testing >?

redlight

its 40mg at 10% concentration.
i probably will stop because of the super high DHT levels

redlight

If it wasn't for the risk of hair loss i would probably continue using DHT along with my TRT protocol but I'm to vain and don't want to risk any hair loss

T

tobieagle

Hasn't this whole DHT-hairloss myth been debunked years ago?

redlight

I don't know.. But I'm in a TRT group and most that go on TRT a lot of them start thinning on receding, Some with even no genetics or hair loss until they go on testosterone...

redlight

From what i read TRT (or DHT) will only cause hair loss if your genetically going to lose it anyways, it'll just speed up the process....

T

tobieagle

I don't know.. But I'm in a TRT group and most that go on TRT a lot of them start thinning on receding, Some with even no genetics or hair loss until they go on testosterone...

Most guys use injections of testosterone esters as TRT afaik.
These injections can be problematic because they tend to cause spikes in testosterone levels, which in turn can increase estrogen synthesis via aromatization.

So I would argue that unphysiological levels of T lead to higher estrogen and that might contribute to their hairloss.

But it's just an idea. I haven't read anything convincing on that issue yet.

redlight

I'm interested to hear others thoughts regarding the subject.
I'm very vane and want all my hair forever

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals