Who Has Used Or Is Using DHT?

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you know why he thinks that DHEA is unsafe? It seems like the DHEA in DMSO that you have in pansterone is safe in 2-6 drop doses--did you get any feedback on the pansterone dosage from him? Do you think that potentiation caused by DMSO makes DHEA particularly troublesome?

I think he said it on one of his articles - he is concerned about the link between DHEA and Alzheimers (AD). People with AD have several-fold higher brain levels of DHEA than healthy controls. Whether the DHEA is there to protect the brain is not known. But given its propensity to turn into estrogen (which the brain is capable of synthesizing locally from DHEA) during stress and disease, I think he is just being cautious until more is known. But you can ask him, he usually responds to questions about DHEA.

Evan

@haidut Any update on possibly being able to sell DHT? And also wondering if it may be possible on offering a pure testosterone product as well?

Evan

Same here. Ive tried testosterone cream before and felt amazing for the 2 weeks I took it, and when I ran out I've never felt worse for like 2 days. I think i was taking about 100mg/day. If haidut offered it I'd definitely only take small doses to avoid negative feedback shutdown.

Btw, hows your DHT trial going? @A.Dosko

FacelessMan

Same here. Ive tried testosterone cream before and felt amazing for the 2 weeks I took it, and when I ran out I've never felt worse for like 2 days. I think i was taking about 100mg/day. If haidut offered it I'd definitely only take small doses to avoid negative feedback shutdown.

Btw, hows your DHT trial going? @A.Dosko
Going good. It's a pain to mix together the DHT and DMSO every time tho, and the DMSO I have is super strong as far as taste in the mouth after application. I have an increase in facial hair after this first month. I am only using 20mg a day.

Evan

That's awesome man, I'm really hoping haiduts able to make one already formulated, I'm not sure how well the 11-keto DHT is working and I'd really like to compare to the real thing. Pretty cool with the facial hair, are you applying it to your beard? I've actually noticed increased chest hair from applying the 11-keto and also dhea straight to the chest.

allblues

@A.Dosko, have you tried any other ways of application besides adding the powder to DMSO?
I wonder what would happen if one just ate DHT powder, or maybe made a mix of vit E/olive oil/DHT.

Evan

Yeah but I definitely feel the DMSO is the most effective way at transporting the hormone through the skin into the blood. The fact that you can put DMSO on any body part and within moments can taste it in your mouth is an amazing sign that its gone everywhere within the body. I would do that, and then maybe put some vitamin E and/or A on the application site afterwards.

allblues

I've been doing the olive oil + vit E + DHT thing, and it seems to be working.
Working a little too well, i've been doing it about a week and a half, and now i'm definitely suppressed.
Very stupid, probably went too high with dosage.

Gonna hop off the DHT completely, hopefully i haven't done too much damage down there;
Are there any special things one could do to make sure endogenous production gets back to normal ASAP?
Would a small amount of DHEA/pregnenolone help or hinder things?
The shrinkage is a little scary at the moment, NPI...

nullredvector

I've been doing the olive oil + vit E + DHT thing, and it seems to be working.
Working a little too well, i've been doing it about a week and a half, and now i'm definitely suppressed.
Very stupid, probably went too high with dosage.

Gonna hop off the DHT completely, hopefully i haven't done too much damage down there;
Are there any special things one could do to make sure endogenous production gets back to normal ASAP?
Would a small amount of DHEA/pregnenolone help or hinder things?
The shrinkage is a little scary at the moment, NPI...
How much were you taking? You dissolved the DHT in E and OO?

Dr. Mark Gordon has mentioned that the precursors, pregnenolone and DHEA, help to not get suppressed when taking T/DHT. Maybe they'll help reboot?

allblues

Doses varied from 15-20 mg x2/day to 10 mg 1x/day. So total about 30, maybe 40 mg max a day at most.

Yeah, i used DHT powder, so i just took a few drops of OO + E in my hands, threw the powder in,
rubbed it between my hands / bodypart X until i felt the powder dissolving.

I'll try a few drops of Pansterone - vitamin E, a few hundred IUs seems to be doing some good as well.
Cyproheptadine also consistently make my balls happy so i'll keep that up.

paymanz

I was under the impression that DHT doesn't suppress body's testosterone production,as its non-aromtizable.

FacelessMan

I started using the DHT (20mg) dissolved in a drop of progest e, and then applying to gums at bedtime. Seems to be working as well as with DMSO, and now I don't have to deal with the taste and smell. Lol.

allblues

@paymanz The real stupid thing might've been that i applied it all, except for the part i had on my hands, to a certain bodypart.
If i had spread it out a bit maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. For the time being, testicles are however definitely smaller.
(If starting size was a 10, right now they're about 6-7)

T

tobieagle

@paymanz The real stupid thing might've been that i applied it all, except for the part i had on my hands, to a certain bodypart.
If i had spread it out a bit maybe it wouldn't have been so bad. For the time being, testicles are however definitely smaller.
(If starting size was a 10, right now they're about 6-7)

I think you don't have to worry. I doubt you can inflict irreversible suppression with DHT supplementation.

May I ask if you also experienced a decrease in libido after the suppression started kicking in?

I think the T/DHT ratio is important for different characteristics, but I was not able to find anything in the literature about that.

allblues

@tobieagle Thanks, i needed those reassuring words :)

Yeah, these last few days with the smaller testicles libido has been slightly lower, but still better than usual, i'd say.
As long as i kept applying the DHT my libido would peak like crazy.

Another take on the smaller testicles might be that i've spent a whole lot of juices during these past 1-2 DHT-infused weeks.
Could that be what's going on? Do testicles shrink with.. overuse?

haidut

Forum Supporter
I was under the impression that DHT doesn't suppress body's testosterone production,as its non-aromtizable.

Relatively correct point, but given that in high doses it will suppress aromatase and thus temporarily increase T levels, that will shut off gonadotropin production. In doses under 25mg, which is still very high and more then enough to see the beneficial effects, DHT does not seem to suppress endogenous production of T. It still suppresses cortisol, prolactin, estrogen, and serotonin production though :):

allblues

Words of wisdom from the h-man.
If i ever do return to supplementation i'll make sure to take things nice and easy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals