Who Has Tried Testosterone Replacement Therapy

ddjd

I'm intrigued to know how many people have actually used Testosterone with or without HCG. And what's the rate of success amongst peaters?

pszamrej

I'm intrigued to know how many people have actually used Testosterone with or without HCG. And what's the rate of success amongst peaters?

10 years on about 100mg TE + HCG 2-3 x 250ug .weekly. Stopped cold turkey six months ago as I started Peating, feeling better.

pszamrej

Feeling better than when you were on TRT?

Certainly not worse, I think I can say it was not worth it. Especially HCG, known carcinogen.

Dht or androsterone or low dose Dhea/Pregnenolone are much better options IMO.

boxers

TRT only works if you have hypogondism. A large portion of men on TRT , mostly younger men do not have primary hypogonadism. A blood test will determine this, Testosterone, LH, FSH. TRT still benefit men with secondary but its very hit or miss..

Im secondary, TRT did really nothing for me, except a nice libido boost.
Once i optimized thyroid and Testosterone levels did come up

Thats impressive to recovery from 10 years of TRT....

I agree with ^ there are better options before TRT like DHT, DHEA, PREG, THYROID and maybe eventually good clean topical test.

Last edited:

vulture

No studies, I saw this statement in one of the Haidut posts.
lol

I was looking for that and I think in high doses I read something, but it's hard to state that. I would like to see studies on it.
I bought some HcG to try a low dose protocol on my rat, less than 150 IU per dose. Seems that low doses can be useful and avoid excess estrogen and side effects

pszamrej

Yes lower doses every 2-3 days for sure will be safer.
There are studies on HCG where some cancers secrete it, but I doubt you can find any with supplemental HCG in men.

vulture

Yes lower doses every 2-3 days for sure will be safer.
There are studies on HCG where some cancers secrete it, but I doubt you can find any with supplemental HCG in men.
Does cancer secretes other things? are all of them therefore carcinogens?
I don't see why. And there are persons using HCG for years, maybe some studies on that, wouldn't they show increased cancer rates?
Low doses to asses testicle function or trying to create a positive feedback loop doesn't seem such a dangerous thing to do for me, specially while Peating

pszamrej

Does cancer secretes other things? are all of them therefore carcinogens?
I don't see why. And there are persons using HCG for years, maybe some studies on that, wouldn't they show increased cancer rates?
Low doses to asses testicle function or trying to create a positive feedback loop doesn't seem such a dangerous thing to do for me, specially while Peating

Don't know, my Doctor was also worned me that I will get testicular cancer from Hcg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals