Who Benefits From Peak Corona Virus Panic?

InChristAlone

Now the exact same type of doctors testimonies that leaked out of China in January and early February are coming out of Italy

https://files.catbox.moe/3ns6c1.mp4

Just a flu bro! And if CNN or Rappaport don't talk about it then surely it can't be that bad!
They said they can't do anything but intubate. That is ******* BS!!! They could be giving IV vitamin C, crushed fresh garlic, homeopathic remedies... Hm... Ozone, oxygen therapy, MB, cypro, the list goes on. Plus they said they are giving a cocktail of drugs, AIDS drugs?!!!! That's a death wish. An absolute panic ******* BS death wish.

Last edited:

Ledo

Question: if there was a genuine virus that harms people more than normal flu, would it be prudent to warn society so that they hopefully are more careful with Hygiene and interactions with others?

Seems a lot of people on this forum would have believed WW2 was a hoax or over-hyped, simply because it was reported by “The Media” and involved governments !
It was a hoax perpetrated by international bankers using their newly created communist henchman against a fascist patsy for the purpose of forming a nation called Israel and of course good old fashioned warmongering by arming both sides and taking advantage of the chaos.

And yes the propaganda coming out of that is still cowing people today reported by the media ad nauseam and supported by governments world wide. You got it exactly right.

tankasnowgod

Just a flu bro!

To be fair, I have never once said this is "Just a flu, bro!" I have constantly said it is far less concerning than the flu. So again, let's come back in July and see if my prediction of fewer deaths than Swine Flu (which I believe is 18,183) is holding, or if it's in the Millions like you seem to be thinking.

Ledo

Here is a post by Jason Christoff
"12 Things To Know About The Coronavirus and The Stock Market"]

Thanks for posting this. Vaccines get me physically sick thinking about them. I pray it is a Trump take down of these evil people. The play is still tracking.

postman

coronaitaly.jpg

aquaman

the Italian government is clearly collaborating with the WHO to sell more vaccines, by agreeing to shut down their entire country and perhaps put it into a spiralling economic crisis for years. It’s clearly because they want to sell a few million extra vaccines. This person tweeting must work for mainstream media which is controlled by the government

postman

the Italian government is clearly collaborating with the WHO to sell more vaccines, by agreeing to shut down their entire country and perhaps put it into a spiralling economic crisis for years. It’s clearly because they want to sell a few million extra vaccines. This person tweeting must work for mainstream media which is controlled by the government
:smug :clap:

rei

If the situation truly was like that, the doctors would put video testimonies online. Then it could be easily verified, currently it is a convenient rumour.

For that to be true, it would mean that all doctors and nurses everywhere are in on it. Covering up the horror they face. The media is kept out etc. Very likely :D

aquaman

If the situation truly was like that, the doctors would put video testimonies online. Then it could be easily verified, currently it is a convenient rumour.

For that to be true, it would mean that all doctors and nurses everywhere are in on it. Covering up the horror they face. The media is kept out etc. Very likely :D

you’re right. It’s much more likely that the government has shut down the entire country which will have drastic consequences for an already-fragile economy, despite the health service being in total control of the situation and no issues with testing and treating people

rei

you’re right. It’s much more likely that the government has shut down the entire country which will have drastic consequences for an already-fragile economy, despite the health service being in total control of the situation and no issues with testing and treating people
North korea has had a pretty serious epidemic looking how many decades they have been quarantined.

LLight

At this point, it seems clear that people have their head sunk too deep in conspiracy theories (which I have no problem with usually), it's not even about the epidemy anymore.

Italians probably were like, what happens to China can't happen to us. We know where they are now.

Giraffe

:+1

This video - broadcasted by Canadian TV - is the report of an Italian doctor: Starting at 2:22 he talks about treatment. As soon as infection is confirmed they use protease inhibitors (= HIV drugs) + hydroxychloroquine (= malaria drug).

I hope that the physicians in my country never go down that road. When asked in interviews about the HIV drug the experts said "helpless attemp" and "serious side effects, I think twice before suggesting it to a patient".

And here the Canadian head of WHO gives his assessment after just coming back from China. Starting at 2:30 he talks about the drivers of transmissions (many people in a crowded room).

Giraffe

At this point, it seems clear that people have their head sunk too deep in conspiracy theories (which I have no problem with usually), it's not even about the epidemy anymore.

Italians probably were like, what happens to China can't happen to us. We know where they are now.
There are very contrasting views in this forum, and it's obvious that both sides do not trust WHO.

The ones who are convinced that Covid-19 is a dangerous deadly virus, feel that WHO is downplaying the threat. The ones who are positive that this virus is not going to kill millions of people worldwide think that WHO officials are fearmongers.

Mainstream media has been a disappointment to say the least. I expect journalists to be inquiring, but I find that they very often don't even ask the most obvious questions, and officials get away with their empty talk.

InChristAlone

I'm still in awe that people on a Ray Peat Forum are making fun of the ones who actually know how to take care of themselves and their families while the medical cartel are using the most toxic drugs they can find. Then they try to get the people who know how to take care of themselves to panic about the sickness because it is killing people. Not even caring that they aren't being given ANYTHING we have suggested to completely cure it. CURE is a banned word in the medical establishment. You can go to jail for claiming you can cure people.

LLight

The ones who are convinced that Covid-19 is a dangerous deadly virus, feel that WHO is downplaying the threat. The ones who are positive that this virus is not going to kill millions of people worldwide think that WHO officials are fearmongers.

Is there a place somewhere for people that think it's not a virus but it can have epidemy-like properties?

Please read/consult:
  1. IN PRESS Coronavirus Revisited: Northern Italy, Covid-19, and a Beijing Strain of TB: a Lesson to Be Learned
  2. Questions Raised By the "New" Coronavirus: Too Many “Experts” ̶ Too Little Thought ....... By Dr. Lawrence Broxmeyer, MD
  3. sandeep chakraborty (@sanchak74) on Twitter

LLight

With the document of the second link.

Attachments

• Questions_Raised_By_the_New_Coronavirus-1.pdf
    425.9 KB · Views: 21

Spondive

They are panicking and I would say this time, to the middle or end of March, is Peak Corona Virus.

Who is benefiting from the incredible drumming this thing

This is a rare time when you don't hear opposing points of view from alt sites...they are equally drawn into the gloom 'n' doom.

40% will be infected...rioting in the streets...15 million will die...

Nobody is taking a reasoned view of this...the question is, WHY? And who is benefiting?
With the document of the second link.
fascinating!

D

Deleted member 5487

Coronavirus is a scapegoat to blame secular decline of neoliberalism, earnings are dead either way. They have been in decline more many quarters,

It paralizes the 401k lemmings in fear and makes them weight in line at costco/walmart to buy supplies while $2.5 TRILLION was taken off the market yesterday.

I've made a few thousands off this recession. Sold everything on day 2 of the downturn, back in febs 23 or so.

That money doesn't disappear into money heaven people, its transferred from your hands to the oligarchs.

Last edited by a moderator:

InChristAlone

Coronavirus is a scapegoat to blame secular decline of neoliberalism.

It paralizes the 401k lemmings in fear and makes them weight in line at costco/walmart to buy supplies while $2.5 TRILLION was taken off the market yesterday.

I've made a few thousands off this recession. Sold everything on day 2 of the downturn, back in febs 23 or so.

That money doesn't disappear into money heaven people, its transferred from your hands to mine.
Our 401K wasn't hit much. It'll recover.

D

Deleted member 5487

Our 401K wasn't hit much. It'll recover.

Your's might not have been. But alot of peoples were.

"It'll recover" is neoliberal newspeak that everyone tells each other.

It's ZIRP+Secular Stagnation+Debt Deflation so it might not recover this time. Have you seen Japans stock market after it reached its Minsky moment in the 90s?

I don't know the markets perfectly buy i am formally educated in neoliberal economics

This Market is going to be a Thrashing chicken with it's head cut off, until ZIRP and a massive Quantitative easy cycle is implemented.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals