Who Benefits From Peak Corona Virus Panic?

Peater Piper

That was my thinking, too, plus China has already reached the "peak" and in the Covid epicenter has only had around 5 new cases a day.
This would be comforting if they had continued business as usual and the rate of infection fell by that much. Unfortunately, that's not the case. They shut down entire cities, cutting off human contact. Quarantines can't last forever, nor can they keep their borders closed. China will have to open up again at some point, only then will we really know if their actions were effective.

tankasnowgod

Getsya thinkin ey? I think its based in reality enough to not be placed amidst some of the other conspiracy oriented posts in the "Cov conspiracy" thread.

Does the 2019 Coronavirus Exist?

I don't think it does. The panic and the reactions sure do! But, to date, I haven't seen anyone post an electron microscope image of the supposed virus, which is pretty much the only thing that would prove it's existence.

I've mentioned Jon Rappoport's articles a lot, but I will again, becuase they are incredibly worthwhile-

Coronavirus: how a rational CDC scientist would think, if one existed « Jon Rappoport's Blog

How are viruses discovered and identified in the first place? « Jon Rappoport's Blog

China virus epidemic—the Gong Show on roller skates « Jon Rappoport's Blog

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I think the financial markets fallout is not a concerted action. It’s 2008 all over again because the faulty designs that caused 2008 are still in place despite many adjustments after that. Neoclassical theory is predominant and it can’t explain nor prevent financial crisis.
Keynesianism can. And it is ironic that 2008 fallout was mitigated by Keynesian methods essentially.
And it seems that st least in the Eurozone again those methods are put in place. Unfortunately that won’t change the inherent imbalances of the eurozone so another Euro-crisis awaits, possibly very soon given the Corona-aggravated Problems in Italy.

After all, we all might benefit from Corona if economists finally Beginn to see thaf Friedmann and Neoclassic were and are wrong all along.
Keynes is Glucose Oxidation. Keynes is electron flow. Keynes is peaty.

David90

Went to several grocery stores today and the shelves were empty. Like 90%. Random non-food and non-sanitation items were still there.

Milk? Gone. Eggs? Gone. Meat? Gone. Juice? Gone. Canned/dried food? Gone. All gone.

I even went to a gigantic Asian supermarket and every last bag of rice was gone. I'm talking 25 and 50lb bags. All gone. Except for sticky rice. There were a few 25lb bags left.

If making people panic is part of the agenda here, then mission accomplished. Crazy. Had to see it to believe it.

It was the Same over here in Germany. As they announced the School closing and The Stores Closing for one Month, the Grocery Stores were Full as ****. The Isle‘s were brutally empty. No Milk, Eggs, Meat, Fresh and Frozen Fruits ect.

Even as Markus Söder announced the Curfew for Two Weeks (beginning is Today in Bavaria, Germany) our stores were Full as ****. They are all Panicking....

Inaut

Adrenochrome harvesting and usage among the elites is the most interesting aspect of this corona virus hoax conspiracy whatever you want to call it. Found it very interesting that Abram Hoffer was one of the first people to coin the term and it's relationship with schizophrenia. Doesn't have anything really to do with the virus itself but the bigger picture I think

Is niacin a possible successful treatment for schizophrenia?

S.Seneff

Adrenochrome harvesting and usage among the elites is the most interesting aspect of this corona virus hoax conspiracy whatever you want to call it. Found it very interesting that Abram Hoffer was one of the first people to coin the term and it's relationship with schizophrenia. Doesn't have anything really to do with the virus itself but the bigger picture I think

Is niacin a possible successful treatment for schizophrenia?
Elites propagates so much bogus conspiracy. They laugh so much of it in private.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals