Who are the real elites?

Kris

it is an interesting video, but it kind of does not make sense that JFK was assassinated by wanting to give UFO secrets to Soviets. It was a cold war time, and even now, this would not make sense.

ThinPicking

"in the news and media alot". I've literally NEVER seen him on the news. Ever. And I consume MSM daily (just to see the propaganda).
".his books are sold on amazon " - Ray Peat's books are also sold on Amazon. Why would they let him push his anti Big Pharma ideas? There are many many many anti-narrative books on Amazon.
"he clearly mixes truth with lies" - I don't know if reptillians are real or not, but SOMETHING mind-boggling and "impossible" is at the heart of what we believe to be reality. That's a guarantee.
Bottom line: He does many videos exposing the various scams, without ever mentioning reptillians. The videos are generally pretty good and hard to argue with. He has certainly convinced many people that the whole thing is a lie. If he's "controlled opposition" it certainly seems to have backfired. His live stream with Rose was the largest live stream of all time (2.5M and counting) before YT cut it off. Worst controlled opposition ever.
@Jing is absolutely right. Its London Live segment was a huge red flag.

But we already knew the bull**** artist known as David Icke was a muttering fool. It is a Thelemist jacked on the ramblings of Alice Bailey. The characters role is to rob people of their spirit at a point they may reacquire it.

Last edited:

Atonewithme

Forum Supporter
he is a f alien himself. i hate his fake smile. you know what the secret in living among humans as an alien? it is to emulate their behavior. his smile is just a crooked version of a human genuine smile. BG did not succeed in this at all and the creator of facebook, failed miserably, but people are to stupid to notice this.
There is definitely a drastic change in his appearance and I would believe anything at this point. There’s a lot of creepy s**t going on these days.

K

Kayaker

it is an interesting video, but it kind of does not make sense that JFK was assassinated by wanting to give UFO secrets to Soviets. It was a cold war time, and even now, this would not make sense.
He was assassinated for trying to change the economic system in a way that the elites wouldn't have liked, just like Lincoln was.

Kris

the way he was elected was in connection with Mafia, through his father if I remember correctly.

I think the "elites" are silent ones. I think the world has "bigger fish" to fry than Bill Gates.

There is nothing bigger than all the branches of the secret societies. Freemasonry being first and foremost.
Skull and Bones. Knights Templar. Rosy Cross. Etc. - they all house the same agenda.

Which only about 10% of their members are truly aware of i have heard. Meaning the Shiners branch in Philadelphia- 90% of those guys don’t know what it takes to be a 33rd degree mason.

Through this powerful network of societies is how politicians get elected. Judges elected. Entertainers famous. The Pope. People put into power (media, law, education)- all carefully chosen to ensure their plans succeed.

So - the Dalai Lama belongs to the same society as the Bushes and Scott Morrison.

And, yes. There is one very big ultimate power behind them all.
It should be obvious by now.

The last two sentences of what you said is what I have been saying for two years. The very tippy top is so feared it keeps mouths shut.

"There is one very big ultimate power behind them all.
It should be obvious by now."

Summer

Fritz Springmeier’s Bloodlines of the Illuminati goes over the family names of the elites. A pretty interesting read.

JamesGatz

To find the real elites you would have to go back in time by 100+ years - this plan is nothing new.

You can point out some top dogs - The Rockefellers (David Rockefeller especially) I think were very vital to making this plan take off. I think David played quiet a significant role in the 2001 events as well.

s-l400.jpg

At the end of the day, I think many top dogs can be identified but I think the bigger issue is the amount of dogs in this fight. The IMF, Federal Reserve, Jeff Epstein Circle, the Media are just pawns in this grand scheme - All of these people see you commoners as nothing more than farm animals and have plans for you as such.

I think Controlled Opposition is also much more common than people like to think - after all, there is clearly a track record of people who tried to fight against this evil that end up dead so how is that people can be so publicly against these evils and have nothing ever unfortunate happen to them ?

A

Adf

Some things to ponder...
Most people in this thread seem to be so 100% sure that their beliefs are facts. 'Icke is 100% controlled opposition', 'Demons are real and aliens are just demons', 'All religions are BS'. I like the OP, they have their belief and are interested in what our beliefs are, without claiming and imposing their 'facts'. This is a human reaction and nobody is immune to it, myself included.

We all have our theories, but nothing is certain. Nothing can ever be 100% certain. This statement cannot be 100% certain. Even our science that we think is set in stone, certain today, will likely just be overwritten and deleted by our future understanding and knowledge of science. As has always happened and will continue to happen.

We think back on our 1000 year old ancestors and think their understanding of life and science is so very primitive compared to us today. Well guess what, that's exactly what our 1000 year descendants think of us today, assuming humanity is still alive then. What we believe and the knowledge we 'know to be true' today is just a stepping stone for what we will believe in next year, in 100 years, in 1000 years.

I always like to ask questions like these, because they can't ever be definitively answered and they're all very real possibilities.

- Did god create the universe?
- Is god an alien being or race of beings millions of years more advanced/evolved than us?
- Was our universe created by a freak accident aka 'big bang'?
- If so, what came before the big bang?
- Does the universe really expand infinitely?
- If so, does the universe also 'inspand' infinitely? aka is there no limit to how small things get too?
- Are we the only consciousness? Or does everything have a form of consciousness?
- Does the Earth itself have its own consciousness greater than our own?
- Can Earth talk to the other planets in the solar system with this greater consciousness?
- Are most religions just created for certain few people to control the population?
- Whether they were created for a purpose or not, is it not true that is what has happened and continues to happen?
- Can humans even survive without belief in something greater? Whether its god, source consciousness, or science.
- Does reincarnation exist?
-- I often hear the argument against god and religion "If god really existed, why does he kill people? Why is there such carnage? If god was really all loving, why all this pain?"
--- A very simple answer to that would be, "Um, heck no". Are all the video games, tv shows, movies and media that we create full of happiness, and 100% free of drama or pain? No, we'd be bored ****less.
--- If there is a god, would our world not have been created to be entertainment for them?
---- Leading to the next question
- Did we create ourselves? Are we living in a computer simulation?
- Is reincarnation our simulated selves dying, and our 'soul' or 'player' outside of the simulation starting a new character?
- Is the placebo effect more powerful than we could ever know?
- Is every single aspect of our living reality affected by placebo/belief?
- Do we create our reality in real-time as we live in it, by belief?

All of these are crazy possibilities. None of these can ever be fully proven or disproven. This is why I love shows like Rick and Morty, they really play with these questions.

So what am I trying to get at? Believe what you want to believe, it's your personal, perceived existence, but know that what we believe technically can't be 100% proved or disproved.

Who knows, maybe everything you believe exists, truly exists, simply because you believe it does.

To get back on topic, I like to believe that there is always someone higher, someone bigger and with more authority. Perhaps there is no one person or people on top, that perhaps the 'elite' ladder just keeps going infinitely.

Above the human elites could be the lower class/workers, of another more advanced civilization who's day job is to watch us, make sure we don't kill ourselves, don't kill our planet, and don't evolve to become a potential threat to the other planets and civilizations.

If we are potentially a cancer on this planet, and if there is greater civilizations than our own, they would most certainly want to control and impact the growth of the cancer, would they not?

How would they do that? Probably have workers/enforcers who contact the humans at the highest level of power on the planet, and make sure they stay in line.

Think of what the Superpower countries do today, like modern USA. USA typically doesn't care about infighting or turmoil in another less powerful country unless that country has useful resources. But if that country looks like it is becoming advanced, and could become a potential threat to USA's power (or more specifically, control) in the future, you know USA will step in and make sure that does not happen.

What if that pattern continues in all directions, in greater civilizations, higher societies, lower societies, higher forms of life and lower forms of life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Peatful

Peatful

ddjd

Fritz Springmeier’s Bloodlines of the Illuminati goes over the family names of the elites. A pretty interesting read.
Watch this Alex Jones clip, from 31:40 in...

Dr Lee merritt basically explains how the vaccines are engineered to attack certain races of people, and leave specific Jewish bloodlines unharmed....

JamesGatz

According to J coleman (who I would say is a reliable source considering nearly all of his claims/predictions he made in the early 90's have come to fruition/pass or are coming to pass) this is the hierarchy of power:

The evil billionaires (Gates, Bezos, Musk, etc.) apparently all sit second-in-command to the World Monarch -

Now when it comes to the identity of the World Monarch in control of it all - I won't post her name because she's rarely ever mentioned on this forum but I'm sure any forum member can put 2+2 together to figure out who she is

2058BF74-2C12-4F27-BFE1-032F5B485079.jpeg

09ADDFA5-AE27-41D0-B125-5BD07106DDCC.jpeg

Regina

According to J coleman (who I would say is a reliable source considering nearly all of his claims/predictions he made in the early 90's have come to fruition/pass or are coming to pass) this is the hierarchy of power:

The evil billionaires (Gates, Bezos, Musk, etc.) apparently all sit second-in-command to the World Monarch -

Now when it comes to the identity of the World Monarch in control of it all - I won't post her name because she's rarely ever mentioned on this forum but I'm sure any forum member can put 2+2 together to figure out who she is

View attachment 38401

View attachment 38402
?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals