Whiter Eyes?

K2000

Hi all, I'm new to this forum and was wondering whether anyone has had any success in making the whites of their eyes whiter, I.e. reducing any yellow tinges and small blood vessels.

JKX

Yes. Anything which improves liver function/ reduces endotoxin will help.

TheSir

Minimizing screen time, being in the sun and avoiding sexual excess are helpful too.

JKX

Thank you. What in your experience helps with liver issues and endotoxin?
Thats a very long list. The most notable for me have been aspirin, k2, b vitamins, pregnenolone, progesterone, taurine, glycine, charcoal and fibre. I have also used milk thistle in the past with benefits. It may be estrogenic so I tend to use it in short bursts.

Other than that I think its just time. Lower endotoxin burden over time - improved liver function. Personally my eyes are now super white and have a shiny glass appearance to them.

YourUniverse

Thats a very long list. The most notable for me have been aspirin, k2, b vitamins, pregnenolone, progesterone, taurine, glycine, charcoal and fibre. I have also used milk thistle in the past with benefits. It may be estrogenic so I tend to use it in short bursts.

Other than that I think its just time. Lower endotoxin burden over time - improved liver function. Personally my eyes are now super white and have a shiny glass appearance to them.
Thank you :thumbsup:

OP
K

K2000

I've been taking K2, B vits, taurine, glycine and charcoal for the past few months and haven't noticed any improvements in my eyes...

JKX

I've been taking K2, B vits, taurine, glycine and charcoal for the past few months and haven't noticed any improvements in my eyes...
I'd honestly just give it time. It may take quite a bit longer than a few months. Hows your diet?

I'm convinced its related to endotoxin impact on the liver, but that may just be my own personal experience.

If I was forced to pick a top three out of the list I gave it would be aspirin, pregnenolone and glycine. The first time I took an oral dose of pregnenolone the impact on my eyes was substantial in a matter of hours. But that certainly doesnt mean you should just load up on pregnenolone. Your choices have to relate to your own circumstances.

gaze

if you can digest cooked mushrooms, that along with a raw carrot with vinegar and coconut oil will be your best bet. fiber that doesn't ferment binds excess bilirubin in the blood along with lowering the toxin burden on the liver.

YourUniverse

I'd honestly just give it time. It may take quite a bit longer than a few months. Hows your diet?

I'm convinced its related to endotoxin impact on the liver, but that may just be my own personal experience.

If I was forced to pick a top three out of the list I gave it would be aspirin, pregnenolone and glycine. The first time I took an oral dose of pregnenolone the impact on my eyes was substantial in a matter of hours. But that certainly doesnt mean you should just load up on pregnenolone. Your choices have to relate to your own circumstances.
How many eggs do you eat daily, and do you eat liver?

JKX

Liver intake only in summer and usually a couple of times per month. I can get organic lambs liver so that's what I'd normally choose. I eat around 4-6 eggs per week.

lvysaur

These are the things that reliably make my eyes whiter:
- aspirin
- coffee
- PUFA
- miso paste
- gelatin soups

Not all these things are healthy. In fact, only the gelatin and aspirin are what I'd categorize as desirable for myself--although I always get a crash after aspirin.
Also, whatever makes my eyes whiter, also makes my canthal tilt higher.

The prevalence of Gilbert's syndrome (high bilirubin) also coincidentally follows the morphological prevalence of high canthal tilt (which is found in eastern/northern populations)
For example, individuals with Eastern Asian ancestry (i.e. Chinese and Japanese) appear to have the lowest circulating bilirubin concentrations (prevalence of GS ∼2%), whereas individuals originating from India, Southern Asia and the Middle East demonstrate significantly increased rates of GS, approximating ∼20% (Figure 2). Caucasian ethnicity is associated with a 2–10% prevalence of GS [19–27].
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/10408363.2018.1428526

The highest levels are in the Middle Eastern zone (Southern Europe to Northern India) and it decreases in Southern India/Northern Europe. The lowest levels are probably found in Siberians and North Americans, but the populations are so small that there's no testing.

It's also true that blue light exposure can help metabolize bilirubin, so sunlight may be an option.

Bilirubin has many health benefits in benign concentrations like Gilbert's syndrome. I don't think it's a wise idea to try to lower it willy-nilly. There is probably a reason that it's elevated, and it's not the root problem.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals