White Tonsil Stones

TheSir

Are the stones always visible to the eye in advance or they start popping out when you press the tonsils even if they are not visible?
All of mine are hiding deep within the tonsils. Sometimes a huge stone pops out from some barely visible opening and you're left wondering how it could ever hide in there to begin with. Uncovering those huge stones are the moments I live for, lol. Feels like digging up a pot of gold.

Matestube

I've been crippled by them since I was 15.
Over the years I developed a technique to get rid of most of them.
Apply pressure with your fingers to all areas surrounding tonsils and the tonsils themselves to expel most big chunks.

Then run a waterjet pressure floss in the holes and everywhere where there could be holes around, until most of the stones are cleared.

Repeat once a week.

RealNeat

Tonsil stones are not worth getting tonsils removed. Tonsils have an important physiological function and their stone formation is a small price to pay that can be fixed. There is some connection with milk and oj for me. I drink the two mixed together and almost always get them afterwards. Buffering acids before consumption may help.

sunny

RE: Tonsil Stones
Ray: Those are white blood cells, usually responding to allergens. I think slight hypothyroidism, possibly low vitamin D, predisposes to them

RealNeat

RE: Tonsil Stones
Ray: Those are white blood cells, usually responding to allergens. I think slight hypothyroidism, possibly low vitamin D, predisposes to them
When I started buffering my acidic juices with bicarbonate and taking vitamin D mine decreased substantially.

I was mixing my OJ with milk thinking it would buffer but I don't think it has a buffering capacity. Bicarbonates on the other hand do. Just remember that it will also add a significant quantity of salt to OJ, better yet find truly sweet OJ (Brix meter)

Or use other bicarbonates like magnesium or potassium. Still caution is recommended with those minerals too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals