White Tongue

SamYo123

A whitish tongue indicates a thick blood and mucus accumulation. Give your body a break for 5-7 days from heavy foods, like red meat, dairy, cheese, bread, pasta, refined flours, sugar and increase the intake of legumes and cooked greens like collards, kale, spinach, chard, and cabbage along with some spices like ginger, cumin, cilantro, and parsley.

so about 500 calories?

Vileplume

Sorry but i have this chronically for years and i scrape off layers of white and yellowish goo of my tongue and brush with a copper tongue scratcher everyday. Its disgusting.

I've trown all kind of things at my oral flora. Its not a hygiene issue. I am pretty sure its a issue with the stomache/digestive organs. And/or a systemic issue compromising the immunity.

I'd kill to have a pinkish healthy tongue and pinkish gums and oral mucosa membranes. I am confident that it correlates to all other health issues i have.
Hey Ben, how is it going with your tongue? Have you seen any improvements in the last few months?

Ben.

Hey Ben, how is it going with your tongue? Have you seen any improvements in the last few months?

Yes. Boron makes a big difference. Hair and nails are growing again at a better speed. When i clean my tongue it actually stays clean for a while, using a waterpik to clean my teeth/gums actually seem to help with the inflammation now since i supplement it, before it didnt, better digestion and alot of other improvements. Altough still a long way to go.

I'm eating alot more food now too which is great, lots of protein. I tried selenium, iodidine and copper too but i can't say i notice to much from thoose but boron is the literal ***t. Makes kinda sense since my vitamin d was/is chronicly low. I'll be testing the levels eventually again in a few months.

Last edited:

Vileplume

Yes. Boron makes a big difference. Hair and nails are growing again at a better speed. When i clean my tongue it actually stays clean for a while, using a waterpik to clean my teeth/gums actually seem to help with the inflammation, better digestion and alot of other improvements. Altough still a long way to go.

I'm eating alot more food now too which is great, lots of protein. I tried selenium, iodidine and copper too but i can't say i notice to much from thoose but boron is the literal ***t. Makes kinda sense since my vitamin d was/is chronicly low. I'll be testing the levels eventually again in a few months.
Awesome! Keep it up.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals