Which supplements should not be taken with coffee?

It’s so much easier to take my supplements in the morning before the busy day begins. I never know if coffee or combining supplements renders them useless or harmful. Has anyone figured this out?

LadyRae

Are you eating food along with your coffee and supplements in the morning? I don't have any scientific research to back up this claim, but I believe that taking supplements with food is best, even if it is just a little bit of food with all the macros. A lot of supplements need fat alongside them for proper assimilation...

Just my 2 cents...😊🔥 Happy Friday

Jessie

Well, it's well known you shouldn't take iron with coffee. Probably not selenium, copper, or zinc either. Most water soluble vitamins are fine. The electrolytes (Na, K, Ca, Mg, etc.) are fine.

You should also probably air on the side of caution when taking other stimulants, like forskolin for example. Maybe even thyroid too. At least until you know how they effect you.

Given the extensive list of prescription meds out here, I can't really say which ones are apt to cause issues. So you might want to look that up yourself. Coffee makes a lot of people pee more, so keep that in mind if you take diuretics.