Which shot carries greatest risk of death first or second??

Mito

And this is the evidence that spike protein production declines as well?
I wouldn’t consider it direct evidence but taking all the information together, it seems like a reasonable assumption. Reverse transcription of the mRNA is theoretical possibility but seems unlikely.

P

Peatness

I wouldn’t consider it direct evidence but taking all the information together, it seems like a reasonable assumption. Reverse transcription of the mRNA is theoretical possibility but seems unlikely.
Until tissue biopsy shows the absence of spike proteins I would assume its presence

tankasnowgod

yup, it seems to be more safe than what anti vax people pretend, and for people with risks, vaccines benefits are a net gain

Um, based on WHAT?

The absolutely staggering number of death and adverse event reports to VAERS, over 10 times more than the total deaths reported from all vaccines in any previous year?

The 6 month interim trial data funded and run by Pfizer, that only shows a pathetic 0.84% Absolute Risk Reduction, with no more placebo group after Pfizer offered them the vaccine?

The fact that the trials weren't even designed to prevent death or serious Covid cases? And the fact that there were zero Covid deaths in all the Placebo groups of all the trials?

The fact that Covid cases are on the rise in nations with the highest vaccination rates, even with the easily manipulated PCR test?

Please, enlighten us as to what super secret "Pro Vax" data you are looking at, because I see zero health related reason to take these wildly experimental and incredibly dangerous drugs.

Mito

And I also assume that immunity can to an extent already fight the adeno Carrier, making the immune response the most „Natural“ and benign
It’s possible to have immunity to the Johnson & Johnson adenovirus from previous, natural exposure. In that case, most of the adenovirus carrier will not be able to deliver the spike protein DNA because your body will reject the delivery system. It’s considered a risk of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

Dr. B

It’s possible to have immunity to the Johnson & Johnson adenovirus from previous, natural exposure. In that case, most of the adenovirus carrier will not be able to deliver the spike protein DNA because your body will reject the delivery system. It’s considered a risk of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
you mean "risk" according to mainstream doctors, but benefit according to Peaters right?

so if we supplement silica does that help detox aluminum and other heavy metals

Mito

you mean "risk" according to mainstream doctors, but benefit according to Peaters right?
Risk for those that want the vaccine to work as designed by producing spike proteins and antibodies to them.

Lollipop2

This is good news. Might be a part explanation for why some people feel fine after their jab.

LeeLemonoil

This is good news. Might be a part explanation for why some people feel fine after their jab.

I didn’t feel fine right after the jab (though I read anecdotes too) but in the ~6 weeks since the shot I had a fairly productive time and especially where recreational and hobby sports is concerned I felt quite good and made way in regaining form that was lost due to no team sports in spring

Lollipop2

I didn’t feel fine right after the jab (though I read anecdotes too) but in the ~6 weeks since the shot I had a fairly productive time and especially where recreational and hobby sports is concerned I felt quite good and made way in regaining form that was lost due to no team sports in spring
Hey @LeeLemonoil soooo happy to hear this good news for you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals