Which shot carries greatest risk of death first or second??

Davsey85

I was curious with the covid vaccine does getting two shots carry greater risk of death than one?

If you had to pick from all the vaccines which one would be the safest?

Thank You

LeeLemonoil

The Vector vaccines seem to carry some risk of potentially lethal brain vessel thrombosis. Risk increases with second dose so Johnson one shot is safer than AZ.

mRNA jabs cause myocarditis with a high percentage - risk increase with second dose too.

I opted for J&J since I also don’t trust the nano Lipid Carrier of the mRNA. It gets the rna where it doesn’t belong: brain, liver, testicles.

Antibody titer with JaJ is lowest, which is a plus to me, least spike proteins synthesized prior.

And I also assume that immunity can to an extent already fight the adeno Carrier, making the immune response the most „Natural“ and benign

tankasnowgod

If you had to pick from all the vaccines which one would be the safest?

That's easy!

I'd homebrew my own using exceptionally safe, proven preventative compounds like Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Methylene Blue, Quinine or what have you, and then refer any doubter to the definition of "vaccine" under the US Code at 26 USC 4132.

The term “vaccine” means any substance designed to be administered to a human being for the prevention of 1 or more diseases.

The difference between a viral vector vaccine (i.e. Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca) and an mRNA vaccine is almost negligible. Both vaccines instruct your cells to produce spike proteins. There is evidence that the spike proteins do not last in the body indefinitely, but there is no evidence that their production ever comes to a halt. That being said, the best option would be an inactivated virus vaccine (i.e. Sinopharm, Covaxin, Sinovac), although these still contain aluminum adjuvants, which are toxic. To quote Ray Peat (referring to Sinovac):
According to that description, it should be no more harmful than any traditional vaccine using aluminum hydroxide, and obviously safer than the injection of nucleic acids specifying the spike protein—which has no rational basis in science. Intramuscular aluminum hydroxide is always harmful to some degree, and is based on ignorance of the nature of biological disease resistance.

Lollipop2

That's easy!

I'd homebrew my own using exceptionally safe, proven preventative compounds like Vitamin D, Vitamin E, Methylene Blue, Quinine or what have you, and then refer any doubter to the definition of "vaccine" under the US Code at 26 USC 4132.
Awesome.

LeeLemonoil

Did you take anything (i.e aspirin) before or after the shot in an attempt to improve safety?

Definitely Aspirin before and after. Thrombosis risk according to official monitoring lasts up to 6 weeks after the last jab. I’ll take 1x300mg Aspirin two times per week during that period

Also Aspirin was shown to combat actual Covid, won’t harm having it do its magic versus the vaccine.

Other compounds shown to prevent or alleviate Covid:
Vitamin D. Zinc. Quercetin. Selenium. Vit K. Niacin.

Yes. Biggest concern with vector vaccines is if production of SP will ever stop. Normally, cells expressing SPs should get destroyed for good by the immune system, once the SPs leave the cells where they get produced.

With mRNA, you have those synthetic nucleosides that are designed to avoid TLRs.
If they can evade those they might also evade catabolism and maybe influence endogenous protein synthesis for good

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Did you take anything (i.e aspirin) before or after the shot in an attempt to improve safety?
I would take Zeta Aid, which strengthens the blood’s colloidal system (which I take daily anyways). Then do this several days before the shot and of course continue after the shot for maybe two months or indefinitely.

Then I would do the ‘Protocol 1000’, which is taking three activated drops of ‘MMS’ (sodium chlorite activated with hydrochloric acid) every hour for eight hours. I would take this the day before the shot and maybe two days after. Then maybe 2-3 times a day for maybe a month.

Mito

Yes. Biggest concern with vector vaccines is if production of SP will ever stop. Normally, cells expressing SPs should get destroyed for good by the immune system, once the SPs leave the cells where they get produced.
It now appears obvious that the Pfizer vaccine efficacy steadily declines overtime to the point of needing booster after six months. This would seem to suggest production of the spike protein probably stops relatively quickly.

Dr. B

That's easy!

do you know how the methylene blue and quinine affect levels of hydrogen peroxide/glutathione in the body?

Definitely Aspirin before and after. Thrombosis risk according to official monitoring lasts up to 6 weeks after the last jab. I’ll take 1x300mg Aspirin two times per week during that period

Also Aspirin was shown to combat actual Covid, won’t harm having it do its magic versus the vaccine.

Other compounds shown to prevent or alleviate Covid:
Vitamin D. Zinc. Quercetin. Selenium. Vit K. Niacin.

With mRNA, you have those synthetic nucleosides that are designed to avoid TLRs.
If they can evade those they might also evade catabolism and maybe influence endogenous protein synthesis for good

what would it do to protein synthesis? like increase protein synthesis even in muscles, anabolic effect?

The difference between a viral vector vaccine (i.e. Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca) and an mRNA vaccine is almost negligible. Both vaccines instruct your cells to produce spike proteins. There is evidence that the spike proteins do not last in the body indefinitely, but there is no evidence that their production ever comes to a halt. That being said, the best option would be an inactivated virus vaccine (i.e. Sinopharm, Covaxin, Sinovac), although these still contain aluminum adjuvants, which are toxic. To quote Ray Peat (referring to Sinovac):

mate im wondering how many of the vaccines in the last 30 years have been aluminum...
i got meningitis when starting college...
tetanus like every few years i think its 5 doses all in childhood?
probably polio and random ones chickenpox

wonder what can be done, basically just improving the metabolism?

Dr. B

I got the Pfizer shot (1st dose) 2 days ago.

Noticed headache and mild fatigue the following day, but that's about it.

Potentially worsened libido so far, but time will tell.
Sir, good physique, results coming in. Do you use hormonal assistance of any kind or purely herbal supplements and diet?
What made you get the vaccine, im surprised you got it, I dont understand?

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
Sir, good physique, results coming in. Do you use hormonal assistance of any kind or purely herbal supplements and diet?
What made you get the vaccine, im surprised you got it, I dont understand?
Thanks brother.
Yeah, I talk about a range of compounds (Mostly GDA's) no steroids, super high Natural Testosterone. I talk about this a lot on my YouTube channel etc. Don't want to self promote too much, but if you just search my name you will see (Lucas Aoun)

I got the vaccine due to family pressure and wanting freedom.

do you know how the methylene blue and quinine affect levels of hydrogen peroxide/glutathione in the body?

what would it do to protein synthesis? like increase protein synthesis even in muscles, anabolic effect?

mate im wondering how many of the vaccines in the last 30 years have been aluminum...
i got meningitis when starting college...
tetanus like every few years i think its 5 doses all in childhood?
probably polio and random ones chickenpox

wonder what can be done, basically just improving the metabolism?
There are ways to detox aluminum: Recipe to make your own Silica Water

LeeLemonoil

It now appears obvious that the Pfizer vaccine efficacy steadily declines overtime to the point of needing booster after six months. This would seem to suggest production of the spike protein probably stops relatively quickly.

Yes.

Still I have this concern with the synthetic nucleosides. mRNA sometimes gets recycled for other synthesis orders within the cell - or it gets deconstructed and single nucleosides recycled.

What if the synthetic base gets recycled permanently for endogenous protein synthesis orders - and thus alters it. That seems problematic. But I don’t know if that’s a real possibility. Nobody seems to know how synthetic mRNA gets catabolized

PaRa

yup, it seems to be more safe than what anti vax people pretend, and for people with risks, vaccines benefits are a net gain

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals