Which Serotonin Antagonist?

I found that couple of your products are serotonin antagonists or inhibitors:
-Diamant
-Lanosterol
-Metergoline
-Lisuride

I suspect too much serotonin so I decided to make a "test". Which one is by your opinion best serotonin inhibitor or antagonist? How much time does usually take to see first serotonin lowering positive effect? Do you need to make a test at least 1 month to see if product is right for you or can be first positive effect noticed first days?

Reasons why I believe I have too much serotonin: anxiety and depression (since I was child), low energy (hormones are fine), low libido, MAO-A R297R genetic mutation.

Jing

Cyproheptadine seems to be good
Cyproheptadine will most likely just make his energy worse, and could make his libido worse, it also can lower dopamine I'm sure op is after something that purely lowers serotonin.

Andrees

Cyproheptadine will most likely just make his energy worse, and could make his libido worse, it also can lower dopamine I'm sure op is after something that purely lowers serotonin.
What do you think can lower Serotonin and increase libido?

Kingpinguin

Ive tried diamant
Lisuride and metergoline. Out of those Id pick metergoline. Lisuride is good tho but the effect seems good first couple of daily doses then it sorta just fades and stops having an effect. Metergolines effect in me is more subtle but i can feel it doing something when I use it. I wouldnt use any of em everyday tho. Use it couple of days apart u get better effect. Diamant just made me feel strange.

Jing

What do you think can lower Serotonin and increase libido?
I don't know enough on this subject tbh, but I know cypro isn't what op should take for his problems, if it was me I would probably choose metergoline out of his options. Tbh pansterone might be ops best bet to increase libido.

Andrees

I don't know enough on this subject tbh, but I know cypro isn't what op should take for his problems, if it was me I would probably choose metergoline out of his options. Tbh pansterone might be ops best bet to increase libido.
I get it.
Why do you consider Pansterone and not Gonadin for libido?
Also Gonadin raises Pregnenolone and Dhea levels but it does it endogenously.

Last edited:

Andrees

I get it.
Why do you consider Pansterone and not Gonadin for libido?
Also Gonadin raises Pregnenolone and Dhea levels but it does it endogenously.
Can you reply me?

Spokey

Metergoline works well for me. It's got me out of a hole a couple of times now. Combined with pregenalone practically insta-stopped a bout of insomnia and sinus problems.

Andrees

Metergoline works well for me. It's got me out of a hole a couple of times now. Combined with pregenalone practically insta-stopped a bout of insomnia and sinus problems.
Have you ever tried Cyproheptadine?

Wolf

My rat is a fan of cypro. It's a trade off, you're tired for a few days, eat a whole bunch, and in return you get a bunch of energy for a while.
My rat does 1mg when doing this and tends to double calories. Have not found anything that can replicate this sort of forced rest and recuperation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals