Which Pharma Drugs Block Estrogen And Are Peat Approved ?

dand

@haidut what does Peat think of arimidex/anastrozole? Asking for a friend that has been taking it. He unfortunately took propecia and his sex life has been a mess ever since.

lampofred

i think peat would recommend aspirin, progesterone, thyroid, orange juice, and generous daily amounts of protein from eggs and milk to combat estrogen before ever recommending using an aromatase inhibitor.

dand

i think peat would recommend aspirin, progesterone, thyroid, orange juice, and generous daily amounts of protein from eggs and milk to combat estrogen before ever recommending using an aromatase inhibitor.

No doubt :)

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut what does Peat think of arimidex/anastrozole? Asking for a friend that has been taking it. He unfortunately took propecia and his sex life has been a mess ever since.

I think he said they have bad side effects but can be used short term is nothing else is available. The reduced androgens like DHT and androsterone, and even T are aromatase inhibitors and estrogen antagonists.

haidut

Forum Supporter
prolactin :

bromicriptine
cabergoline

estrogen :

arimidex - peat approved ?

Anti-prolactin drugs are anti-estrogenic as well. Cabergoline is dangerous in any dose. Bromocriptine is probably OK in doses of under 5mg daily. Lisuride and metergoine are probably the safest ergot derivatives. Cyproheptadine is anti-estrogenic as I posted in another thread. Strong androgens are usually anti-estrogenic and aromatase inhibitors as well. Niacinamide inhbits estrogen signalling as I posted in yet another thread.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals