Which one increases core body temp more? Glucose or fructose and or combination?

Sefton10

Same. Ray seems to think noradrenaline is a good thing, this is what he said:

"It increases oxygen consumption and carbon dioxide production, with many protective effects. Noradrenalin is a central part of brain functioning, and integrates energy metabolism throughout the body, releasing glucose from stored glycogen; it isn't a stress hormone. Sugar protects against increased cortisol/cortisone. The cultists say it's addictive and causes stress, but that's their problem."

and "Hypothyroidism makes cells insensitive, and to keep functioning, the body has to increase the signals to activate them. Some hypothyroid people get very tense, alert, and sometimes even hypermetabolic, while others become sluggish, dull, and cold. Noradrenalin is largely responsible for the better kind of adaptive response. Serotonin dominance tends toward hibernation as a way to get through stress. Evidence from lizards and hibernating squirrels shows that polyunsaturated fats are responsible for that kind of adaptive avoidance. When thyroid functions, and the available energy fuels (sugars and saturated fats) are optimal, cells are very sensitive to all appropriate signals, and so the nerve signals, and other hormones, can decrease to very low levels. Both glucose and fructose help to keep the brain's T3 level up. "

View attachment 21297
Heres the chart showing higher nor adrenaline on sucrose.

I have a lot of doubts about Rays perspective on this. It's known that noradrenaline prevents insulin from lowering free fatty acids, along with it itself liberalizing free fatty acids. I wonder if so much sucrose prevents the beneficial aspects of insulin lowering noradrenaline and FFA because the fructose blocks insulin. I think high noradrenaline is a big reason why so many people fail without starch, because starch lowers noradrenaline and FFA at the same time. However, the endotoxin problem and insulin crash still remains....so starch remains as a mystery to me.
Some sort of vitamin C with the starch (e.g., a cup of OJ) should go some way to mitigating the endotoxin issue, while a saturated fat should slow the potential insulin crash. I find there is an individual Goldilocks zone with the fat whereby you need enough but not too much, a minimum effective dose so to speak.

Sefton10

But Insulin also lowers Free fatty acids, and adrenaline, allowing thyroid hormone to work. Of course the "crash" is extremely bad, but many people eat starch without any crash, so long as they eat a balanced meal and don't have endotoxin problems (I personally am unable to achieve this, this is just my observation of friends and family around me). Insulin is an anabolic hormone, along with T3. They both oppose cortisol and adrenaline. Many of the actions of T3 and insulin are actually pretty similar. The problem is when you don't have any T3 cause weak thyroid, would it be better to eat a fruit and milk diet with low insulin, hoping the thyroid turns on, or using insulin from starch to get the beneficial aspects of T3, such as lowering free fatty acids, lowering adrenaline, putting amino acids into muscles, and restoring glycogen? There seems to be a delicate balance point with starch, too much and you get a crash and endotoxin, too little and your running on adrenaline from the sucrose as shown in the study I posted above. Also it's Ray's belief that humans in the natural diet got thyroid, so It's pretty much required to be healthy to supplement thyroid, especially past a certain age. While I think that may be true, I personally do not supplement. I wonder if a caveat to the fruit and milk diet is you have to supplement at least a little bit, or else it will never completely work. Maybe for people who don't supplement, using a bit of starch can produce a similar effect. I also have never met anyone in real life who I would consider to be healthy who does not eat starch, but then again there's level to health and they may not be at the highest level that one could reach.
I agree with these observations. For me, I need starch with a fruit (e.g., apple sauce or a couple of clementines) as the fructose seems to slow the glycemic impact of pure starch, a good bit of protein (meat, eggs, fish) and some fat. The balance is key, and everyone’s individual “ratios” of each likely differs quite a bit so experimentation is needed. Getting thyroid naturally through chicken or lamb necks is difficult, so the next best option is probably the natural dedicated thyroid from the likes of @LifeGivingStore, that way you can just add an equivalent amount found in traditional foods a couple of times during the week.

Jennifer

I am curious if people find they notice different hear increases with different sugars?
Starch warms me up while consuming it, then leaves me freezing within 15 minutes.

Room temp fruit and honey keep me warm or warm me up within 15 minutes of consuming them.

Cold fruit/juices cool me down while consuming them, then warm me up within 15 minutes.

Milk warms me up only when I consume it hot or at room temp and with plenty of simple sugars because of its protein content—all concentrated proteins except for gelatin trigger hypoglycemia easily with me and leave me freezing.​

mostlylurking

I am curious if people find they notice different hear increases with different sugars?
I'll tell you what worked for me: thiamine supplementation. You can't burn sugar if you have a thiamine deficiency, and a high sugar diet burns up thiamine, and can contribute to a deficiency in thiamine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals