Which milk has the best Phosphorus to Calcium ratio?

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

Is the 200g serving of Veal the only meat you had all day? If so, that explains why you're Ca:P is balanced. OP says he's eating lots of red meat... so the more protein you have from meat & chicken, the more pure calcium you're going to need to offset phosphorous
The argument (in the post he's replying to) was if you could get a 1:1 in regards to good total Protein intake, not good meat consumption. In regards to good meat consumption it would likely be via the supplemental route. Maybe still possible somehow...

Jam

Is the 200g serving of Veal the only meat you had all day? If so, that explains why you're Ca:P is balanced. OP says he's eating lots of red meat... so the more protein you have from meat & chicken, the more pure calcium you're going to need to offset phosphorous
Also had 100g of prosciutto.

Dr. B

The argument (in the post he's replying to) was if you could get a 1:1 in regards to good total Protein intake, not good meat consumption. In regards to good meat consumption it would likely be via the supplemental route. Maybe still possible somehow...

ancestral supplements offers a living bone product, apparently 2:1 calcium phosphate ratio. pure freeze dried ground bone

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

sucks. i havent looked into it but he says its grass fed, new zealand sourced, organic and whatever, would that make it safer
much better is eggshells. It's pretty much Calcium Carbonate with very little to non Heavy Metals.
Wash em, boil em for 20 minutes, place into oven to dry and make it easier to crack, put in coffee grinder/ blender.

Dr. B

much better is eggshells. It's pretty much Calcium Carbonate with very little to non Heavy Metals.
Wash em, boil em for 20 minutes, place into oven to dry and make it easier to crack, put in coffee grinder/ blender.
are you in the us? i heard the supermarket eggshells are treated with detergents and other cleaners. raw eggs from the farm seem better, but some farms have said when eggs have poop on them they just wash it off with plain water! but yea, i currently have a half gallon milk a day and limit meat to once a week.

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

are you in the us? i heard the supermarket eggshells are treated with detergents and other cleaners. raw eggs from the farm seem better, but some farms have said when eggs have poop on them they just wash it off with plain water! but yea, i currently have a half gallon milk a day and limit meat to once a week.
not from the US. i just get organic eggs from the supermarket and do the process and described above. of course if you have poop on them wash them outside first :P then with water and soap i guess. after that the process described above. the boiling takes care of any biohazard.
no matter what the eggshells are pretty pure of any contaminant. best to get higher quality ones of course

Andy316

Tried goat cheese and yoghurt for the 1st time recently. Absolutely yum and does not give me any digestive distress like cow dairy.

OP
GelatinGoblin

GelatinGoblin

The cheeses of sheep milk seems to have bad C:P
I think I'll try getting some Goat cheese, and buffalo cheese from Italy ( Mozzarella di Bufala Campana ) or cheese produced from one Buffalo dairy farm in my country. I would maybe try to get milk