Which Is Worse, PUFA Or Mineral Deficiency?

Astolfo

I like eating some peanuts daily. I also like them as they are actually rich in minerals and as I'm not eating fruits and meat so often as like most peaterians here. Thus If I don't eat some nuts, I can't meet my most RDA for minerals. 50 piece of roasted peanut contain about 6 grams of PUFA. But is it better to be deficient in minerals rather then eating some PUFA?

I like eating some peanuts daily. I also like them as they are actually rich in minerals and as I'm not eating fruits and meat so often as like most peaterians here. Thus If I don't eat some nuts, I can't meet my most RDA for minerals. 50 piece of roasted peanut contain about 6 grams of PUFA. But is it better to be deficient in minerals rather then eating some PUFA?
Peanuts have a lot of anti- nutrients( phytic acid, oxalates), which inhibit mineral absorption. Not to mention the aflatoxin issue, as well as the protease inhibitors, which will impar protein digestion. PUFA itself inhibits protein digestion.

By eating peanuts, you're just getting a lot of PUFA and not as much of the minerals as one would think.

What other foods are you eating?

Meat, mostly chicken. Vegetables, legumes, bread, tomato, cheese... Mostly these. Im not living in a developed country, so I cannot eat what I wanted at anytime.
I see.

From what I saw, the main minerals in peanuts are copper, manganese and zinc: Nutrition facts for Peanuts, raw, all types, recommended daily values and analysis.

Zinc and copper are easier to get from meat, and zinc is way more bioavailable when meat( chicken included) is present. Liver is great for copper. Even just 14 grams of beef liver every day will give you s lot of copper: Nutrition facts for Beef, raw, all grades, separable lean and fat, chuck for stew, recommended daily values and analysis.
Nutrition facts for Beef, raw, liver, variety meats and by-products, recommended daily values and analysis.

Manganese is easy to get from yerba mate if you have access to it. Green tea is a good source too, but the fluoride content makes it more risky. Pineapples and grapes are great sources.
Nutrition facts and chemical composition of yerba mate: caffeine, antioxidants, minerals and other

What about sunflower seeds (with shells)?
They are even higher in PUFA than peanuts: Nutrition facts for Seeds, dried, sunflower seed kernels, recommended daily values and analysis.

For the amount of PUFA and anti-nutrients, I don't think it's worthwhile to eat them regularly.

Selenium, phosphorus, manganese, copper and magnesium are the main minerals that you would get from sunflower seeds. Their absorption would be reduced by anti- nutrients, so the even though the numbers look impressive on paper, it doesn't mean the gut will absorb them well. Plus, selenium and phosphorus are found in meat and cheese too, and are easier to absorb from these foods. Magnesium is a good mineral to supplement. Chicken liver is a great source of selenium.
Chicken, liver, all classes, raw Nutrition Facts & Calories

The shell may be irritating to the gut, and I don't know if we can absorb anything from them.

I think that soaked, sprouted legumes( beans, for example) would be way safer than nuts and seeds in general.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals