Which is the best way to guarantee you have no viruses or bacteria?

rayban

Im trying to find out the trigger of my thyroid antibodies and I would like to clear out the possibility of a virus or any other pathogen. I also have itchy, white tongue, not sure if related. And I get dental plaque on 4 of my lower teeth for some reason.

Could you please tell me which viruses should I discard?

I have researched and I was told to look up this:

-epstein barr
-cytomegalovirus
-candidiasis
-lyme
-herpes
-rotavirus
-h.pyroli

What im missing?

Also the problem is, which tests specifically do I ask for? Because for instance, there's EVB1, EVB2, IgM, IgC... too much stuff for me to comprehend. Can someone just give me the exact stuff to ask for on the lab?

Cheers

Last edited:

Ras

Since viruses are only associated with illness, rather than having ever been proven to cause illness, I wouldn't think twice about them.

GAF

Ditto, your probably low in salt or calcium or orange juice or some other basic thing.

OP
R

rayban

Ditto, your probably low in salt or calcium or orange juice or some other basic thing.
I drink orange juicy every morning, on the last bloodwork I had calcium was ok and im not sure how to measure salt but i doubt i have a deficit. I dont think its that easy otherwise everyone would have thyroid antibodies because most people's diets in the west is similar and not what one would call refined.

Ras

What do you mean?
Viruses are associated with illness, similar to how firefighters are associated with fires. Their association is not proof that they cause illness. I think no one has ever proven that viruses cause illness.

OP
R

rayban

My tongue itches and thyroid area feels a bit inflammed, what do I do?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom