Which habit/supplement/routine has increased the quality and speed of your hair growth the most?

Fllora

I think we could write another book on hair so aside from good nutrition I will chip in with caffeine topically and the tri-peptide topical on Amazon.
As an aside caffeine shows rapid absorption in the hair follicle. Note I said follicle as opposed to cutaneous. So shampoos with caffeine for example will show absorption when left on hair for greater than 1 min studies say. This may show why shampoos with growth factors may be absorbed when left on for a few minutes to my previous cynicism on shampoos.
All right then! I'm going to start using coffee as my shampoo!

cremes

@James b I buy my kombucha from Costco now. Kirkland brand with ginger and lemon.

Update: still rinsing my hair with kombucha and msm daily. My hair is the best it’s looked and felt in a long long time. The only downside is a very minor smell even after rinsing it out with water. It’s worth it though.
Just use apple cider vinegar. It's going to be roughly the same as a much more expensive kombucha.

OP
G

golder

What MSM do you use to soak your hair with alongside ACV? Do you crush a tablet into powder and shake it into the ACV?

Apple

Just eat your coconut oil, it is a strong dht inhibitor apparently.

“Many turn to heliosis, otherwise known as exposure to the sun, to promote hair growth. It should be noted that there is such a thing as overexposure, so you want to make sure you don't overdo it. Most experts recommend soaking up the midday rays of the sun for at least 10 to 30 minutes every day.”

Fllora

“Many turn to heliosis, otherwise known as exposure to the sun, to promote hair growth. It should be noted that there is such a thing as overexposure, so you want to make sure you don't overdo it. Most experts recommend soaking up the midday rays of the sun for at least 10 to 30 minutes every day.”

I probably overdo it - am in the sun all day most days and often don't wear a hat.

I probably overdo it - am in the sun all day most days and often don't wear a hat.
I don’t wear a hat either. It seems like the sweat getting trapped in the hat and the tightness and friction wouldn’t be a good thing.

R&R (hope you get a lot of that:)), do you still eat only the yolks of eggs?
Lately I have been having one egg with the whites, but having gelatin before, to minimize the tryptophan. Here is my hair last week.

Attachments

• 53AB9CDA-8099-49EB-BE5D-47F40FBBCF32.jpeg
    53AB9CDA-8099-49EB-BE5D-47F40FBBCF32.jpeg
    102 KB · Views: 39
I am curious your process for deciding to eat the whites again.
Because I have been wanting hot sauce, and I like it best on an egg taco with sour cream. The other reason is I am so busy and my son makes scrambled eggs most mornings and a plate will just appear for me, with ketchup on it, just how I like it.

Fllora

Because I have been wanting hot sauce, and I like it best on an egg taco with sour cream. The other reason is I am so busy and my son makes scrambled eggs most mornings and a plate will just appear for me, with ketchup on it, just how I like it.
Dog Reaction GIF

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals