Which food or supps contain opioid antagonists?

OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

Amentoflavone. Found in Ginkgo Biloba.
i notice know that Ginko has lot of other benifits to.
Anti-Serotonin, Pro-Dopamine, blocking gaba, anti-histamine, prolactin inhibitor, decreases cortisol, anti-estrogen, lowers creatine kinase, provides better muscle strength, muscle mass and strengthen the joints and bones. (all animel studys)
This sounds like really good stuff.

What i don't find here (forum) is safe dosage to take for humans, or upper limit.
And how can i see if ginko is a good quality, what should I look for on the label?
I can buy some cheap supplement that says that a serving (2 tabs) has 6000mg ginko biloba, standardized extract from leaf containing 24% ginko flavoglysides, 6% terpene lactones.
i have no clue this is bad/good
i can also buy some 100% natural and pure ginko powder. Not sure this is better supplements with ginko extract...

Maybe you can give me some advice?

Last edited:
OP
Hgreen56

Hgreen56

@haidut is saying in this podcast:
" studies found that casein acts on the opioid receptors in the brain there are multiple ones but it seems to be a mixed agonist antagonist
But its overall effect seems to be similar to the drug naltrexone . So i guess basically getting an anti Opioids and anti endorphin effect and that's really
a powerful anti stress mechanism"

So opioids in cows milk (and increasing prolactin effect) is nothing to worry about? @haidut
@haidut
i see that you are sent messages in other threads but you ignore this question. why is that?

Devan

Do you get naltrexone from your doctor? if so for what reason gave he it to you?
Yes it’s prescribed. I asked for it because I want to try anything that might help with my inflammation, pain and mood. It helps me quite a bit with cognition, my ability to think and speak and I can tell it’s helping with inflamation but I still struggle with pain and inflammation. It’s so safe and cheap I will probably always be on it or have it in my at home Apothocary. I’m almost viewing it now as a prevention step for further cognitive and numerological decline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals