Which Exact Brain Or Neurological Changes Create Specific Aspergers Behaviors?

Explorer

I have read a lot about Aspergers and everything related but I wanna know which specific brain and nervous system differences or what else changes are that vary between those with Aspergers and others and therefore things like lack of 24/7 intuned natural social flow, sensory over sensitivities, weird gait and other motor clumsinesses and such basically are there size or activity or connection differences in certain areas of brains and have some other organ system differences been observed in case of ASD including Aspergers too?

johnwester130

I have read a lot about Aspergers and everything related but I wanna know which specific brain and nervous system differences or what else changes are that vary between those with Aspergers and others and therefore things like lack of 24/7 intuned natural social flow, sensory over sensitivities, weird gait and other motor clumsinesses and such basically are there size or activity or connection differences in certain areas of brains and have some other organ system differences been observed in case of ASD including Aspergers too?

i don't think that's how it works. the definition of autism also differs by country too. it's more likely a combination of things not understood.

x causes autism.
solving x will solve autism.

on the most extreme level, some people believe autism is connected to the UFO phenomenon and ancient cvilisations.
on the scientific level, the only theory is the gut bacteria is changed and autism is created

OP
E

Explorer

i don't think that's how it works. the definition of autism also differs by country too. it's more likely a combination of things not understood.

x causes autism.
solving x will solve autism.

on the most extreme level, some people believe autism is connected to the UFO phenomenon and ancient cvilisations.
on the scientific level, the only theory is the gut bacteria is changed and autism is created
If the gut microbiome was changed would fixing that also reduce or stop all of these Aspergers symptoms even if that is done after the brain has more or less developed or all of the factors must be optimized while developing otherwise once the growth has already occured differently and not that much is changeable?

Murtaza

ive read low thyroid levels in pregnant women can cause autism in offsprings

johnwester130

If the gut microbiome was changed would fixing that also reduce or stop all of these Aspergers symptoms even if that is done after the brain has more or less developed or all of the factors must be optimized while developing otherwise once the growth has already occured differently and not that much is changeable?

i don't know the exact answer

antibiotics have been used to treat autism though. i am going to assume that changing back to "normal" will take time

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals