Which are the most anti inflammatory amino acids ?

tommyg130

Would it be glycine, proline, and Phenylalanine? Would supplementing tyrosine be better then phenylalanine ?

I know collagen , bone broth would be good. If I use collagen after meals could tyrosine still be okay to use on top of the phenylalanine in their already?

What are some good meat sources or protein that have a high amount of those aminos compared to tryptophan ?

mostlylurking

Would it be glycine, proline, and Phenylalanine? Would supplementing tyrosine be better then phenylalanine ?

I know collagen , bone broth would be good. If I use collagen after meals could tyrosine still be okay to use on top of the phenylalanine in their already?

What are some good meat sources or protein that have a high amount of those aminos compared to tryptophan ?
Ray Peat recommends avoiding all muscle meats because of the tryptophan. So what's left is dairy, eggs, gelatin. He recommends liver once a week and shell fish once a week because they are so nutritious.

Peat is not keen on supplementing individual amino acids. The glycine in gelatin is anti-inflammatory. I've found milk to be very helpful. I've found that thiamine resolved my inflammation problems (which were severe - diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 2014).

GTW

NAC promotes endogenous anti-inflammatory/antioxidants such as glutathione.

GTW

Another amino acid:
>It has biological effects such as antioxidant, growth promoter, immune booster, anti-stresser, hepatoprotective, antitumor, antiaging, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antianxiety activities that are worth noticing.

OP
T

tommyg130

Another amino acid:
>It has biological effects such as antioxidant, growth promoter, immune booster, anti-stresser, hepatoprotective, antitumor, antiaging, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and antianxiety activities that are worth noticing.
Thank you for the l-theanine and nac ! I have both on hand

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals