Whereismymilkfrom.com censored from Google results

michael94

The Website Whereismymilkfrom.com is a place where you can input the dairy code found on every milk carton ( at least in the United States this is true ) and find the exact plant where it came from. This is especially useful for store brand/name brand milks that aren't associated with a specific location. I am 99% sure that Google has censored this website from its search results. Google is supposed to display results based on 1. Relevance 2. Clicks/Traffic, but obviously in the past years it has deviated from this and begun "curating" their results.

Whereismymilkfrom.com used to come up as the first result in Google. Now you can't even find it on the first 3 pages, and possibly more I just didnt bother to look beyond that. There are tons of blogs talking about this website, but not the actual website itself. Also, in DuckDuckGo, Whereismymilkfrom.com DOES come up as the first result. This leads me to believe that Google has manually omitted this website from their results.

Why? Well there are a lot of reasons to speculate. I'm sure certain grocers and milk brands do not like that customers can easily find the source of their milk with a plant code that is required by law on the carton itself. Or maybe it is due to pressure coming from the dairy lobby which is dominated by factory farms over local operations?

OR maybe this is only affecting me? I doubt it, but anyways I attached what I see when attempting to search for "Where is my milk from" both on Google and Duckduckgo.

Attachments

• duckduckgo.png
    duckduckgo.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Google_results.png
    Google_results.png
    52.2 KB · Views: 13

Lollipop2

That is a great website. Try it on Brave search. Like DDG, it should pull up. I have completely and totally given up on Google search.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals