Where To Order An Estrone Sulfate(E1S) Test

shepherdgirl

Hi there, I'm looking for an E1S (estrone sulfate) lab test. Life Extension only seems to offer E1. Does anyone know if it can be ordered somewhere? Would an E1 blood test give a good idea of estrogenic activity and be an acceptable alternative?
Many thanks!!

Javalon

Forum Supporter
Hi there, I'm looking for an E1S (estrone sulfate) lab test. Life Extension only seems to offer E1. Does anyone know if it can be ordered somewhere? Would an E1 blood test give a good idea of estrogenic activity and be an acceptable alternative?
Many thanks!!
I have the DUTCH test done from MyLabsForLife.com because it gives a great overview of steroid hormone levels, including COMT status. I’ve also done serum testing for monitoring. Hope this helps.

OP
S

shepherdgirl

Thanks @Javalon , that seems to be a really comprehensive test. I appreciate finding out about a lab I was not aware of!

Javalon

Forum Supporter
We use them all the time! Saves money & time! Hope you find the info you need! Totally important to keep an eye on estrogens!

As a consumer, you can order it directly in some places:

If you are on good terms with your doctor then he/she may be able to order it from their LabCorp rep:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals