Where To Obtain Contact Information For Ray Peat?

cdg

@alywest - your post started a big response. Can you share with Laura how you have switched your opinion? Mainly for people after her who would read this? It hurts my heart seeing this kind of energy coming at Ray Peat.

Sounds like a troll to me...

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sounds like a troll to me...
Seems possible. I'd like @Laura to know that while I'm sorry progest-e didn't work for her I'm certain Ray will not get the message from reading her posts on this forum. Perhaps she should request a refund from the vendor where she made her purchase.

Laura

It is good to read all the wonderful replies about Ray , obviously, it was not true ....l thought I had done enough research on our Ray years ago. l am having hormone tests in the next few weeks so hopefully, that may help

cdg

It is good to read all the wonderful replies about Ray , obviously, it was not true ....l thought I had done enough research on our Ray years ago. l am having hormone tests in the next few weeks so hopefully, that may help

Estrogen tests are not always accurate make sure you read this:

"There are two kinds of enzyme that produce estrogen. Aromatase converts male hormones into estrogen. Beta-glucuronidase converts the inactive estrogen-glucuronides into active estrogen. The healthy liver inactivates practically all the estrogen that reaches it, mostly by combining it with the “sugar acid,” glucuronic acid. This makes the estrogen water soluble, and it is quickly eliminated in the urine. But when it passes through inflamed tissue, these tissues contain large amounts of beta-glucuronidase, which will remove the glucuronic acid, leaving the pure estrogen to accumulate in the tissue."

Extracted from: Tissue-bound estrogen in aging

Peater

I would like to contact Ray to see if he could do a paid consultation with me.

Could anyone tell me his email address? International phone calls would be expensive and I think he would prefer email to give him time to compose his thought and ideas.

rayfan1

Gelatin can release estrogen in the blood so you might need to take B1 and B2 to clear the estrogen out.. BTW, many people get endotoxin symptoms from gelatin and bad digestion leads to so many things including weight gain.. BTW, I think Ray Peat doesn't do phone consultation anymore. Emailing him might get you an answer.
Can you please share his email address? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals