Where To Obtain Contact Information For Ray Peat?

ilpmusic

On the back of his books, there is a mailing address for Ray Peat. But is there an email address or phone number? I don't know if he does paid phone consultations.

Around 40% of forum members here, including myself, have his cell phone number. However, it's only for use when absolutely necessary. And he's told us not to pass it on to people he doesn't know for fear of sales calls

Sunny Jack

Only the Elect possess that information. In the meantime, you might want to find yourself an intercessor, one who has a direct channel to Peat Himself, who can ask on your behalf.

OP
I

ilpmusic

Around 40% of forum members here, including myself, have his cell phone number. However, it's only for use when absolutely necessary. And he's told us not to pass it on to people he doesn't know for fear of sales calls
Only the Elect possess that information. In the meantime, you might want to find yourself an intercessor, one who has a direct channel to Peat Himself, who can ask on your behalf.
I understand the privacy issue as I working with professional touring musicians who mess up their voices. so if I can make a request the next time you or anyone who talks to him:
His research cured my severe insomnia issue that I had for 13 years. It took less than 5 months. Please thank him for his research!However when the gelatin and 1% milk/low fat cheese was added to my diet, I increase 3 cup sizes in the bustline but no increase in the band size.
Ask him what is causing this?what do I do to about this "problem"? Do I lower the fat?I will be seeing my dr soon and I am afraid they will say stop taking the gelatin.History:I had gained weight from taking Rozerem for 10 years and stopped in May 2017 when I started the gelatin. I am trying to lose 10 to 15 pounds so I can fit in my clothes.
I have posted about this issue but I have received some degrading remarks from men; hopefully people will not repeat that disrespect and be professional.

milk_lover

I understand the privacy issue as I working with professional touring musicians who mess up their voices. so if I can make a request the next time you or anyone who talks to him:
His research cured my severe insomnia issue that I had for 13 years. It took less than 5 months. Please thank him for his research!However when the gelatin and 1% milk/low fat cheese was added to my diet, I increase 3 cup sizes in the bustline but no increase in the band size.
Ask him what is causing this?what do I do to about this "problem"? Do I lower the fat?I will be seeing my dr soon and I am afraid they will say stop taking the gelatin.History:I had gained weight from taking Rozerem for 10 years and stopped in May 2017 when I started the gelatin. I am trying to lose 10 to 15 pounds so I can fit in my clothes.
I have posted about this issue but I have received some degrading remarks from men; hopefully people will not repeat that disrespect and be professional.
Gelatin can release estrogen in the blood so you might need to take B1 and B2 to clear the estrogen out.. BTW, many people get endotoxin symptoms from gelatin and bad digestion leads to so many things including weight gain.. BTW, I think Ray Peat doesn't do phone consultation anymore. Emailing him might get you an answer.

OP
I

ilpmusic

Gelatin can release estrogen in the blood so you might need to take B1 and B2 to clear the estrogen out.. BTW, many people get endotoxin symptoms from gelatin and bad digestion leads to so many things including weight gain.. BTW, I think Ray Peat doesn't do phone consultation anymore. Emailing him might get you an answer.
but gelatin has been a huge part (for me) of my insomnia cure. I just started my b 12 shots again to see if it helps.

Last edited:
T

tca300

#1 Track calories
#2 Determine maintenance needs
#3 Consume slightly under maintenance needs

milk_lover

How much would you recommend of each?
I would experiment and see what works best but maybe start with 50mg B1 and less than 10mg B2.. High dose B1 can cause stomach issues and high dose B2, according to Peat, could create free radicals in the body if you are exposed to sun/red light.

Frankdee20

I thought he was deceased lol

cdg

You can talk to Ray directly on his monthly Radio program at KMUD

Laura

On the back of his books, there is a mailing address for Ray Peat. But is there an email address or phone number? I don't know if he does paid phone consultations.
IT WOULD NOT BE PAID PHONE CONVERSATION I WANT BUT MY MONEY BACK FOR 6 BOTTLES OF CHEAP RUBBISH SOLD UNDER HIS NAME ....i BET HE GETS A NICE PROFIT STILL .......ELAINE HOLLINGSWORTH PUSHES THIS CREEP

L

lollipop

IT WOULD NOT BE PAID PHONE CONVERSATION I WANT BUT MY MONEY BACK FOR 6 BOTTLES OF CHEAP RUBBISH SOLD UNDER HIS NAME ....i BET HE GETS A NICE PROFIT STILL .......ELAINE HOLLINGSWORTH PUSHES THIS CREEP
@alywest - your post started a big response. Can you share with Laura how you have switched your opinion? Mainly for people after her who would read this? It hurts my heart seeing this kind of energy coming at Ray Peat.