Where To Measure Your Temp, Best Type Of Thermometer?

Kenobi

I want to buy a thermometer to start measuring my temperature so I have some kind of idea as to how certain foods and supplements effect my metabolism. What type of thermometer is best, and where is the best place to measure the temp?

BingDing

I could never conclude that one type is so much better than another type that it matters. I use a $10 Vicks brand (oral) that works quickly. There have been times I used it 6 or 8 times a day, quick is good.

For an oral thermometer, there is a small pocket under the tongue beside the last molar that is supposed to be the best place to put the thermometer. A google search will turn up long discussions about it all.

DKayJoe

Hi all, thanks for reading.

I know this probably seems like a very basic and obvious question but where should I be taking my temperature from? Oral or under the armpit? I plan to taking 2 reading from either my mouth or under-arm and my hands each day.

Thanks again.

Mittir

RP recommends oral or ear drum temperature. Armpit temperature can be unreliable
depending on fat accumulation. It may take hour to get the right temp is there is a lot
of fat around armpit. He also recommends checking temperature of
finger, toes and tip of the nose. I vaguely remember that he probably said something
about one having normal oral temp but low extremity temp.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals